First  Prev  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  Next  Last
The Anime HELP Thread
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
Hey,

I watched Wandering Son the other day, and I liked it very much.
I'm searching for an equal series: slice-of-life about growing up with a bit of romance.
Can you please help me out?
63334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 6/22/12

lolmansfloris wrote:

Hey,

I watched Wandering Son the other day, and I liked it very much.
I'm searching for an equal series: slice-of-life about growing up with a bit of romance.
Can you please help me out?


Actually, you should use the Recommend thread for these questions:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-7173/recommend-me-an-anime-read-first-post?pg=721#40373865

As for a suggestion, have you tried "Hanasaku Iroha"?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/hanasaku-iroha
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/12 , edited 6/23/12
can someone tell me what anime this girl is from
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv166/AnimeGirlsAlbum/748366kaw0lsoyf9.jpg
everyone says she's suzuna from moonlight lady but I know she is not unjust cant remember the anime .

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp291/Tiziana_012/anime/Moonlight_Lady_Suzuna_Kuraki_costum.jpg
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc52/StraightShota/Suzuna/74851_8_122_411lol.jpg
24066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
I'm looking for an AMV that I can't seem to find. It has Haruhi Suzumiya saying lines from the original Japanese dub and it creates a song. I don't suppose anyone would be able to point me to it?
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/12
whats the name of this anime ? plz




And







62178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Glendale, AZ
Offline
Posted 6/26/12
http://onmyo-ya.boy.jp/ is what anime/manga/light novel?
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 6/26/12 , edited 6/26/12

kadmos1 wrote:

http://onmyo-ya.boy.jp/ is what anime/manga/light novel?


From what I can gather it is some sort of theater event pretty sure a play from some book.

4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 6/26/12 , edited 6/26/12

skyshroud6 wrote:

I'm looking for an AMV that I can't seem to find. It has Haruhi Suzumiya saying lines from the original Japanese dub and it creates a song. I don't suppose anyone would be able to point me to it?


Oh I think that was the card kaptor sakura song catch you catch me, It is called ハルヒ!?on nico here is the youtube of it. Its kyon singing so maybe its not it lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPrI3iEF3rY

24066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/12

mow123 wrote:


skyshroud6 wrote:

I'm looking for an AMV that I can't seem to find. It has Haruhi Suzumiya saying lines from the original Japanese dub and it creates a song. I don't suppose anyone would be able to point me to it?


Oh I think that was the card kaptor sakura song catch you catch me, It is called ハルヒ!?on nico here is the youtube of it. Its kyon singing so maybe its not it lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPrI3iEF3rY



It's not that one, but it's similar, and the editing in it is really good to the point were it sounds natural.

15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 6/27/12
Knight Hunters: Eternity
2853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/12

Refira wrote:

whats the name of this anime ? plz




It looks a bit like Niche from Tegami Bachi but I doubt it is, that's being a bit flexible




Utau and Kukai from Shugo Chara

Can anyone tell me where these are from?







2853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/12 , edited 6/28/12

Refira wrote:

whats the name of this anime ? plz









The first looks a bit like Niche from Tegami Bachi but I doubt it is, that's being a bit flexible.
The second is Utau and Kukai from Shugo Chara.


Can anyone please tell me where these are from?





17330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 6/28/12 , edited 6/28/12

Sudnifisent wrote:
Can anyone please tell me where these are from?




I can't identify the 1st, 3rd and 4th pic but the 2nd pic is from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?(2nd Season).
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ENGLAND!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 6/28/12
Hey I need a little bit of help identifying a manga I read quite a while back.
I only read the first few chapters and I really want to pick it up again but for the life of me I can't remember the name.
It's an action/ supernatural manga,and it started with a boy who saved a kid or dog from an oncoming car and died.
Once he'd died a female ghost/soul collector person told him that it wasn't his time yet and that he could get back his life or something along the lines of that by collecting or completing a task.
I know it isn't much but if that description rings any bells please let me know!! I would really appreciate the help ><

6307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EVERYWHERE
Offline
Posted 6/28/12

mweep_love wrote:

Hey I need a little bit of help identifying a manga I read quite a while back.
I only read the first few chapters and I really want to pick it up again but for the life of me I can't remember the name.
It's an action/ supernatural manga,and it started with a boy who saved a kid or dog from an oncoming car and died.
Once he'd died a female ghost/soul collector person told him that it wasn't his time yet and that he could get back his life or something along the lines of that by collecting or completing a task.
I know it isn't much but if that description rings any bells please let me know!! I would really appreciate the help ><



sounds like YuYu Hakusho
take a look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu_Yu_Hakusho
I hope this helps
First  Prev  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.