First  Prev  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  Next  Last
The Anime HELP Thread
26050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Langley BC
Offline
Posted 9/8/12
Ok, I watched this anime a long time ago, and it was really sad, and I don't remember the name, but I can explain the basic plot.

So this guy goes to highschool where he meets these 2 girls. a couple episodes in, this girl who he kinda likes asks him if he would be her boyfriend. He says yes, and everything is all lovey dovey and amazing untill she gets hit by a bus, and she goes into a comma for like 5 years. She wakes up from her comma 5 years later and a whole bunch of crap goes down, where he is like sleeping with the other girl, but he loves comma girl still, and comma girl thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and it ends with him leaving comma girl for the other girl and its crazy sad. It completely ruined my week, and I want to re watch it but I don't know the name.

So I need a name plz!!
63295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 9/8/12 , edited 9/8/12

TroyParker wrote:

Ok, I watched this anime a long time ago, and it was really sad, and I don't remember the name, but I can explain the basic plot.

So this guy goes to highschool where he meets these 2 girls. a couple episodes in, this girl who he kinda likes asks him if he would be her boyfriend. He says yes, and everything is all lovey dovey and amazing untill she gets hit by a bus, and she goes into a comma for like 5 years. She wakes up from her comma 5 years later and a whole bunch of crap goes down, where he is like sleeping with the other girl, but he loves comma girl still, and comma girl thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and it ends with him leaving comma girl for the other girl and its crazy sad. It completely ruined my week, and I want to re watch it but I don't know the name.

So I need a name plz!! :)


Try checking out this Rumbling Hearts (Kimi ga nozomu eien):
http://myanimelist.net/anime/147/Kimi_ga_Nozomu_Eien

It's available for streaming on Funimation:
http://www.funimation.com/rumbling-hearts
15027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/9/12
I'm looking for some suggestions. I just finished Another (and it was great) but I'm looking for more adult/horror themed anime like it. Any suggestions?
2853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

robopadre wrote:

I'm looking for some suggestions. I just finished Another (and it was great) but I'm looking for more adult/horror themed anime like it. Any suggestions?


I haven't watched Another but it sounds like a darker version of Dusk Maiden of Amnesia.

Sauce this please:

danke
63295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

Sudnifisent wrote:

Sauce this please:

danke :D


That's from the latest episode of Kokoro Connect.
63295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

robopadre wrote:

I'm looking for some suggestions. I just finished Another (and it was great) but I'm looking for more adult/horror themed anime like it. Any suggestions?


You need to ask for suggestions in the suggestion thread. :)

For horror, try these:
- Higurashi no naku no koro ni
- Elfen Lied
15027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/9/12

deadpanditto wrote:

You need to ask for suggestions in the suggestion thread. :)

For horror, try these:
- Higurashi no naku no koro ni
- Elfen Lied


Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize there was a suggestion page I've watched both of those, actually, but thanks.

7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
109 / M / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/10/12
Hello. found this on my old files

What anime is this
and who is she?


Thanks!
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

what is this anime
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/12/12
and this anime
63295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

arilando wrote:

and this anime


This one looks like Kaiji.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/3002/Kaiji

I don't know about the others in the previous post.
34486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

arilando wrote:


what is this anime

The one on the left is Welcome to the NHK!
1994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / north california
Offline
Posted 9/13/12

What anime's are these from?:o

63295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 9/13/12

lisadied wrote:
What anime's are these from?:o




This is Tsubasa Hanekawa in her Tsubasa Cat form from Bakemonogatari.



This is Kazama Chikage from Hakuouki.



This is fan art, so I'm not 100% sure, but I'm fairly certain that is Nezumi from No. 6.
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/12

what are the animes in this chart
First  Prev  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.