Remove this ad
First  Prev  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  Next  Last
Post Reply The Anime HELP Thread
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/12/12
and this anime
53862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

arilando wrote:

and this anime


This one looks like Kaiji.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/3002/Kaiji

I don't know about the others in the previous post.
28476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

arilando wrote:


what is this anime

The one on the left is Welcome to the NHK!
1994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / north california
Offline
Posted 9/13/12

What anime's are these from?:o

53862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 9/13/12

lisadied wrote:
What anime's are these from?:o




This is Tsubasa Hanekawa in her Tsubasa Cat form from Bakemonogatari.



This is Kazama Chikage from Hakuouki.



This is fan art, so I'm not 100% sure, but I'm fairly certain that is Nezumi from No. 6.
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/12

what are the animes in this chart
28476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 9/14/12 , edited 9/14/12

arilando wrote:


what are the animes in this chart

Middle: ef - a tale of memories
Bottom right: Fighting Spirit

I don't know any of the others.
53862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 9/14/12 , edited 9/14/12

arilando wrote:


what are the animes in this chart


Top left: shiki
Bottom left: perfect blue

I haven't looked into the others yet.
19578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 9/14/12

arilando wrote:


what are the animes in this chart


Top Center: Kara no Kyoukai

Top Right: Karas

Center: Ef

Center Right: Giant Robo

Bottom Center: Texhnolyze

Bottom Right: Hajime no Ippo
39229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 9/15/12
Was So, I Can't Play H! pulled from being aired on crunchyroll? just this morning episodes were available, now there are none O___o
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 9/15/12
Anime about a boy attending mostly girls school?


I can't seem to remember the title.

It seems to be about some dude that's going to attend to a maid/butler school.. the school seems to be mostly (if not all) girls only.

There was a lot of trouble during the first episode that some even thought he was a crazy pervert or something.

The dude also seems to have a childhood friend there (girl) but he didn't notice at first since she was acting all normal.. but it seems that in his memories that she was actually terrifying.

Something like that.

Ecchi, comedy anime.
43449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 9/15/12

redlinerenegade wrote:

Was So, I Can't Play H! pulled from being aired on crunchyroll? just this morning episodes were available, now there are none O___o


Just a glitch, it's back. Worry not..
59647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/15/12

tuberoako777 wrote:

Anime about a boy attending mostly girls school?


I can't seem to remember the title.

It seems to be about some dude that's going to attend to a maid/butler school.. the school seems to be mostly (if not all) girls only.

There was a lot of trouble during the first episode that some even thought he was a crazy pervert or something.

The dude also seems to have a childhood friend there (girl) but he didn't notice at first since she was acting all normal.. but it seems that in his memories that she was actually terrifying.

Something like that.

Ecchi, comedy anime.


S7YX 
26212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/16/12
Hey all,

My brother in law told me about an anime he watched on mtv, about a wandering samurai with a straw hat.
In the anime you rarely see his eyes and he does what samurai's do best. We both looked into it had already confirmed that it isn't Rurouni Kenshin aka wandering samurai.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Örebro, Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/16/12

S7YX wrote:

Hey all,

My brother in law told me about an anime he watched on mtv, about a wandering samurai with a straw hat.
In the anime you rarely see his eyes and he does what samurai's do best. We both looked into it had already confirmed that it isn't Rurouni Kenshin aka wandering samurai.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.


Hello!

Could it be Ninja Scroll?
First  Prev  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.