First  Prev  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  Next  Last
Post Reply The Anime HELP Thread
72742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/26/13

od1968 wrote:

Was considering watching "say i love you". What are your thoughts on it?


teenage high school love drama, with which the drama seems to stem from the silliest of reasons

it is alright if you want a semi rage
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
Does anyone know where I can watch the anime with Rikka Takanashi, I don't want to download illegally (I'm a good boy) and I know that it isn't available in the UK?
25771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 3/27/13 , edited 3/27/13

TIMMSY7 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can watch the anime with Rikka Takanashi, I don't want to download illegally (I'm a good boy) and I know that it isn't available in the UK?


I think u are talking about Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions.

The only legal place to watch it that I know of is: https://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Love-Chunibyo-Other-Delusions/Watch But you'll have to be a subscriber to watch ep 2 and above.
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/27/13

suikojay wrote:


TIMMSY7 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can watch the anime with Rikka Takanashi, I don't want to download illegally (I'm a good boy) and I know that it isn't available in the UK?


I think u are talking about Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions.

The only legal place to watch it that I know of is: https://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Love-Chunibyo-Other-Delusions/Watch But you'll have to be a subscriber to watch ep 2 and above.


Just checked the link and that is the right one but I cant even watch it over here on the site
30484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Online
Posted 3/27/13

TIMMSY7 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can watch the anime with Rikka Takanashi, I don't want to download illegally (I'm a good boy) and I know that it isn't available in the UK?

You can watch it on Anime on Demand: http://www.anime-on-demand.com/index.php?option=com_vodvideo&view=playlist&playlistId=62&Itemid=402
22057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/28/13
On The Pet Girl of Sakurasou , which episode did Jin and Misaki kiss?
72742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/28/13

Doomsis1008 wrote:

On The Pet Girl of Sakurasou , which episode did Jin and Misaki kiss?


last one
22057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/28/13
ok ty
72742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
I vividly remember an anime scene of a girl with a water droplet shape gem/stone integrated on her chest, to this day I still can't find the anime. Anyone able to help?
15488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

AnimeKami wrote:

I vividly remember an anime scene of a girl with a water droplet shape gem/stone integrated on her chest, to this day I still can't find the anime. Anyone able to help?


I think I may have saw a scene like that in Eureka 7 AO, however I'm not sure if it was a stone/gem. How long ago was that?
72742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

RolexKid wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I vividly remember an anime scene of a girl with a water droplet shape gem/stone integrated on her chest, to this day I still can't find the anime. Anyone able to help?


I think I may have saw a scene like that in Eureka 7 AO, however I'm not sure if it was a stone/gem. How long ago was that?


When I was 5… it is 80's anime or early 90's.
15488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

AnimeKami wrote:


RolexKid wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I vividly remember an anime scene of a girl with a water droplet shape gem/stone integrated on her chest, to this day I still can't find the anime. Anyone able to help?


I think I may have saw a scene like that in Eureka 7 AO, however I'm not sure if it was a stone/gem. How long ago was that?


When I was 5… it is 80's anime or early 90's.


You have a good memory, or maybe that was just a great scene

Sadly the only 80's anime I have seen is Maison Ikkoku aside from old anime movies, and as for 90's maybe the Tenchi Muyos'? Because I can actually imagine that kind of scene appearing in the anime/movie/OVA/spinoff etc...
72742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

RolexKid wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


RolexKid wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I vividly remember an anime scene of a girl with a water droplet shape gem/stone integrated on her chest, to this day I still can't find the anime. Anyone able to help?


I think I may have saw a scene like that in Eureka 7 AO, however I'm not sure if it was a stone/gem. How long ago was that?


When I was 5… it is 80's anime or early 90's.


You have a good memory, or maybe that was just a great scene

Sadly the only 80's anime I have seen is Maison Ikkoku aside from old anime movies, and as for 90's maybe the Tenchi Muyos'? Because I can actually imagine that kind of scene appearing in the anime/movie/OVA/spinoff etc...


It's plagued me for 7 years... god knows why...
25771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

AnimeKami wrote:

I vividly remember an anime scene of a girl with a water droplet shape gem/stone integrated on her chest, to this day I still can't find the anime. Anyone able to help?

Do u remember what the character looked like? Like her hair color, how long her hair was, apparent age, etc? If u remember some details about her, u might be able to find her on this site (as well as the anime she comes from): http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/index.php
72742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

suikojay wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I vividly remember an anime scene of a girl with a water droplet shape gem/stone integrated on her chest, to this day I still can't find the anime. Anyone able to help?

Do u remember what the character looked like? Like her hair color, how long her hair was, apparent age, etc? If u remember some details about her, u might be able to find her on this site (as well as the anime she comes from): http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/index.php


I've tried that site, not the best of luck...
First  Prev  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.