First  Prev  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  Next  Last
Post Reply The Anime HELP Thread
15026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/13
http://i.minus.com/in8iONBqTUHPn.gif

I need some help identifying this anime. Saw it on reddit a while back and I really want to know what anime it is from. Much thanks!
25765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 3/30/13

HoustonG wrote:

http://i.minus.com/in8iONBqTUHPn.gif

I need some help identifying this anime. Saw it on reddit a while back and I really want to know what anime it is from. Much thanks!

I believe it's from Plastic Nee-san: http://myanimelist.net/anime/10711/Plastic_Nee-san/

15026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/13
Major thanks!
Posted 4/4/13 , edited 4/4/13
Okay, I need some help with find an anime: What I remember about it, is that it had a young girl living in a train car across the bridge, shut out by the people living on the other side, while another girl is pretending to be her sister, that died long ago, was a prodigy and head of the family. I think. Any guesses? :/
20370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/5/13

shadowsfall1992 wrote:

Okay, I need some help with find an anime: What I remember about it, is that it had a young girl living in a train car across the bridge, shut out by the people living on the other side, while another girl is pretending to be her sister, that died long ago, was a prodigy and head of the family. I think. Any guesses? :/


sounds like h2o: footprints in the sand i think
Posted 4/5/13

_Immanence_ wrote:
sounds like h2o: footprints in the sand i think


Jackpot. Thanks I was thinking it was under another title because if I remember right, I dismissed it because to me, the title doesn't fit how the story plays out in my opinion haha. Again thanks
15488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/13
there's been an anime that has been bugging me for awhile, I was very busy at the time, and never finished it....
all I can remember is that most of it's comedy element revolved around....piss.
20137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 4/8/13 , edited 4/8/13

RolexKid wrote:

there's been an anime that has been bugging me for awhile, I was very busy at the time, and never finished it....
all I can remember is that most of it's comedy element revolved around....piss.


Aside from the numerous hentai titles that deal with that issue, was it by any chance Charger Girl Ju-den Chan: http://www.crunchyroll.com/charger-girl-ju-den-chan That show had an odd "body fluid" gag in it.
15488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/8/13

Hairbelly wrote:


RolexKid wrote:

there's been an anime that has been bugging me for awhile, I was very busy at the time, and never finished it....
all I can remember is that most of it's comedy element revolved around....piss.


Aside from the numerous hentai titles that deal with that issue, was it by any chance Charger Girl Ju-den Chan: http://www.crunchyroll.com/charger-girl-ju-den-chan That show had an odd "body fluid" gag in it.


Yup, thanks.
17244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Shirley, NY
Offline
Posted 4/8/13
So I live in Shirley, NY on Long Island. I've been dying to find a store dedicated to anime, or at least one that has a decent selection. When I searched online, the closest one that came up that's really good is Anime Castle, but its an hour away. It'd be perfect to take a trip during the weekend, but I'd also like to know of any that are closer, if there is any. Can anyone help out a fellow otaku?
22057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 4/8/13
why is Hayate No Gotoku missing. its the beginning episodes before Hayate the Combat Butler. How am I suppose to watch the latest one when I haven't seen the earlier series?
22057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 4/8/13
i see they renamed it to 'hayate the butler'
4157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 4/13/13
Is there anywhere to watch Fairy Tail legally in Europe? Ideally CR would be the place but they're not allowed. No Hulu or Funi in my country.
30484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Online
Posted 4/13/13 , edited 4/13/13

SlimeStack wrote:

Is there anywhere to watch Fairy Tail legally in Europe? Ideally CR would be the place but they're not allowed. No Hulu or Funi in my country.

You can watch the first 48 episodes on FUNimation's YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=ELFQQqiq9WCGk
4157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 4/14/13

TotalPotato wrote:


SlimeStack wrote:

Is there anywhere to watch Fairy Tail legally in Europe? Ideally CR would be the place but they're not allowed. No Hulu or Funi in my country.

You can watch the first 48 episodes on FUNimation's YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=ELFQQqiq9WCGk


Low quality but I'm hardly in a position to be picky. Thanks!
First  Prev  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.