First  Prev  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  Next  Last
The Anime HELP Thread
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/13 , edited 6/2/13
Can someone help me out with the name of the series this could from?
70234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 6/2/13
Should I watch future diary?
42680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 6/2/13 , edited 6/2/13

Pornocult wrote:

Can someone help me out with the name of the series this could from?

If it's from an anime it'd be from Fate/Stay Night or the Unlimited Blade Works movie.

I haven't seen either, so I'm not sure if that scene appears or if it's a .gif from one of the games or visual novels.

But that's definitely Shiro, Berserker, and Archer.
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/13
Thanks for the info.
90838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

Sacae89 wrote:

Should I watch future diary?


Yes.
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/13
how much does it cost to outsource to Ocean Studios?
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/13

sebster10 wrote:

Anyone know where this is from???


from Utsurigi Nanakoi Tenkiame visual novel
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/13

kawaii_hiyori wrote:

Is this girl from an anime??? Please help ...thanks









she from Canvas ~Sepia-iro no Motif~ visual novel
pynkz 
14040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Mississauga
Offline
Posted 6/6/13
Hi EVERYONE!

okay I can't seem to find the song that is played in the background in Episode 2 of Inu x Boku... right when she enters the room and there is a whole party set up for her! I MUST KNOW THIS SONG !!!!!!!

I've searched high and low and can't seem to find it.. I do think that it is perhaps some sort of a concerto.. but not sure which one

I hope one of you knows it it would make my day!!!!!!!!!!
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/13 , edited 6/8/13
Please help me find the source of these picture
63354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

pynkz wrote:

Hi EVERYONE!

okay I can't seem to find the song that is played in the background in Episode 2 of Inu x Boku... right when she enters the room and there is a whole party set up for her! I MUST KNOW THIS SONG !!!!!!!

I've searched high and low and can't seem to find it.. I do think that it is perhaps some sort of a concerto.. but not sure which one

I hope one of you knows it it would make my day!!!!!!!!!!


I'm fairly certain it is part of the OST. The track might be called Recollection.
pynkz 
14040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Mississauga
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

deadpanditto wrote:


pynkz wrote:

Hi EVERYONE!

okay I can't seem to find the song that is played in the background in Episode 2 of Inu x Boku... right when she enters the room and there is a whole party set up for her! I MUST KNOW THIS SONG !!!!!!!

I've searched high and low and can't seem to find it.. I do think that it is perhaps some sort of a concerto.. but not sure which one

I hope one of you knows it it would make my day!!!!!!!!!!


I'm fairly certain it is part of the OST. The track might be called Recollection.


I've checked all the OST on wiki and online on other websites and haven't found this song, the one you mentioned isn't it.

This song is played right when she enters it starts with piano and also has violin played so far other episodes don't have this song... I am assuming it might be a concerto piece like André Gagnon - Comme au premier jour which was also used in the anime.

wah it's so hard to find
4752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/13
I briefly read about this anime where a guy can see and empathize with people's black hearts and understand why that person's heart turned so dark. That's all I remember from it. It sounds very interesting, but I can't seem to find it! Thanks!
90838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

erhyka wrote:

I briefly read about this anime where a guy can see and empathize with people's black hearts and understand why that person's heart turned so dark. That's all I remember from it. It sounds very interesting, but I can't seem to find it! Thanks!


d.gray man
23911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Cocoon
Offline
Posted 6/6/13
Can anybody tell me if "Black butler" is worth watching/buying?
First  Prev  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.