First  Prev  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  369  370  371  Next  Last
Post Reply The Anime HELP Thread
23043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/13
I did some digging on this already and didn't turn up anything, but in case someone might have better sources than me...

Is there any word/rumors of the DS game The World Ends with You getting an anime adaptation?
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Heart...
Offline
Posted 7/27/13

suikojay wrote:


watchmen24 wrote:

ok I'm looking for an anime I saw between 2000 and 2004, I can't remember much about the series except I think it was about alexander the great or something as such the timeline, this has been bugging me for a while

can anyone help?

Well, all I did was just google for "Alexander the great anime" and I came up with: Reign: The Conqueror (http://myanimelist.net/anime/1442/Alexander_Senki) It seems to deal with Alexander the Great, but I'm not sure if this is the exact anime you're looking for.



I Googled it and yeah that's it, now I remember how creepy it looked.


thanks.
59938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 7/27/13

iblessall wrote:

I did some digging on this already and didn't turn up anything, but in case someone might have better sources than me...

Is there any word/rumors of the DS game The World Ends with You getting an anime adaptation?


I haven't heard or found anything. I know it got an iOS port, but that's it as far as I know.

Great... now I want an anime made of this game too.
39027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/13
I started to watch an anime where everyone in the anime I think held a zodiac sign. The daughter of the king (from what I remember) was able to wield TWO zodiac signs. But when she activated her second one she passed out. I think the king (father) of the girl was using her to use the second power to heal his sickness?

There is a scientist which is like creepy in the anime and two guys which have a constant rivalry.

Thanks!
5031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 7/27/13
I'm looking to watch the Naruto Shippuden movies.

Naruto Shippuden The Move doesn't seem to be on CR. If it is I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can catch this movie? I can't find it on Hulu either. Or Netflix.
27371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 7/28/13

wrxloaf wrote:I started to watch an anime where everyone in the anime I think held a zodiac sign. The daughter of the king (from what I remember) was able to wield TWO zodiac signs. But when she activated her second one she passed out. I think the king (father) of the girl was using her to use the second power to heal his sickness?

There is a scientist which is like creepy in the anime and two guys which have a constant rivalry.
Some of this seems to match with /la-storia-della-arcana-famiglia, at least the rivalry does, and the dual powers for the girl, but the latter doesn't show up until the last few episodes.

10501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Illinois
Offline
Posted 7/28/13
ok so im wondering if any1 knows anything about Strike Witches season 3. the movie might as well have confirmed it but i havent heard anything...help
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Heart...
Offline
Posted 7/28/13
what is she from???



Agile 
20481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Cape Breton,Nova...
Offline
Posted 7/28/13
What anime is this???
26789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 7/28/13 , edited 7/28/13

watchmen24 wrote:

what is she from???




She is Agiel from Beelzebub (http://beelzebub.wikia.com/wiki/Agiel).


Agile wrote:

What anime is this???

I believe that's Yuu from Persona 4. (http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Yu_Narukami)
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Heart...
Offline
Posted 7/28/13

suikojay wrote:


watchmen24 wrote:

what is she from???






She is Agiel from Beelzebub (http://beelzebub.wikia.com/wiki/Agiel).




thanks!
1631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/30/13
Is there any anime that's taking place in a hospital/mental hospital? I'd prefer a mental hospital but an ordinary hospital is fine, too.

Maybe with some romance between two patients, a patient and a doctor/nurse? Anyways, romance in it would be fun... The important thing is that it takes place in a hospital/mental hospital, though.

Please let me know if you know anything that you think I'd like.

By the way, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this, but I didn't find a better place... so yeah.
13823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Earth.
Online
Posted 7/30/13

mini_winter wrote:

Is there any anime that's taking place in a hospital/mental hospital? I'd prefer a mental hospital but an ordinary hospital is fine, too.

Maybe with some romance between two patients, a patient and a doctor/nurse? Anyways, romance in it would be fun... The important thing is that it takes place in a hospital/mental hospital, though.

Please let me know if you know anything that you think I'd like.

By the way, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this, but I didn't find a better place... so yeah.

Try Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, it's a 6-episode anime about a romance between two patients in a hospital.
39027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
GREAT! Thanks, I got up to episode 10 - lol forgot to finish it.
13110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
Does anyone know any animes about a high school student (male) who gets turned into a kid (still male).
Something tther than case closed please and anime not manga. Please and Thanks!!
First  Prev  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  369  370  371  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.