First  Prev  366  367  368  369  370  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  Next  Last
Post Reply The Anime HELP Thread
28520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 9/18/13

iblessall wrote:Does anyone know of any MALE character that have antenna hair? In case it's called something, else, here's a gif of Nyarko with hers:
Arararararararagi-kun (oops I goofed!) from Bakemonogatari, and it's called an ahoge (stupid/foolish/idiot hair):
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IdiotHair
78764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/18/13
medaka's older brother has two
29097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/19/13
I'm so confused...

Is The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Season 3? Because i felt a huge disconnection between Season 2 and Godesses episode 1 and 2 that i Watch so far.

There is like 3 new Girls, and they keep mentioning and showing events about this characters that never happened in Season 2.

78764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/19/13

Jonas27 wrote:

I'm so confused...

Is The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Season 3? Because i felt a huge disconnection between Season 2 and Godesses episode 1 and 2 that i Watch so far.

There is like 3 new Girls, and they keep mentioning and showing events about this characters that never happened in Season 2.



on paper it is season three

and your confusion is justified by the manga.

in short, they decided to skip over a few girls and do this specific part of the manga
25951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 9/19/13 , edited 9/19/13

Jonas27 wrote:

I'm so confused...

Is The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Season 3? Because i felt a huge disconnection between Season 2 and Godesses episode 1 and 2 that i Watch so far.

There is like 3 new Girls, and they keep mentioning and showing events about this characters that never happened in Season 2.



According to MAL it goes like this

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: 4-nin to Idol (OVA)
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Tenri-hen (OVA)
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen

Godesses is Megami-hen, so I think so. Maybe you should watch the OVA's if you haven't already.
29097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/19/13
Cheers, i will look up the OVAs! =)
78764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/19/13

LtBeefy wrote:

What anime is this from?
I think its an anime about a Women wanting to be master dealer at a casino like her mother. Cant remember the name of the anime but I remembered it after watching akagi. Sadly enough the picture below is the only 1 I am able to find of the anime. Since I don't know the name of the anime haha. If I could id placed another 1 but my options where limited.

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/b0fbfe55ab95f8dfc56221737e51bf171379586400_full.jpg


rio rainbow gate
Urban Legended
20362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 9/19/13

AnimeKami wrote:


LtBeefy wrote:

What anime is this from?
I think its an anime about a Women wanting to be master dealer at a casino like her mother. Cant remember the name of the anime but I remembered it after watching akagi. Sadly enough the picture below is the only 1 I am able to find of the anime. Since I don't know the name of the anime haha. If I could id placed another 1 but my options where limited.

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/b0fbfe55ab95f8dfc56221737e51bf171379586400_full.jpg


rio rainbow gate

Yeah looked that up, I don't think its the right one im thinking of. The picture I grabbed is not the right one im guessing. Is there another gambling anime that matches the description but not the picture? I read it awhile ago but chose not to watch it. But then I watched akagi and got into the mood for gambling animes and that was something I remembered.
78764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/19/13

LtBeefy wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


LtBeefy wrote:

What anime is this from?
I think its an anime about a Women wanting to be master dealer at a casino like her mother. Cant remember the name of the anime but I remembered it after watching akagi. Sadly enough the picture below is the only 1 I am able to find of the anime. Since I don't know the name of the anime haha. If I could id placed another 1 but my options where limited.

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/b0fbfe55ab95f8dfc56221737e51bf171379586400_full.jpg


rio rainbow gate

Yeah looked that up, I don't think its the right one im thinking of. The picture I grabbed is not the right one im guessing. Is there another gambling anime that matches the description but not the picture? I read it awhile ago but chose not to watch it. But then I watched akagi and got into the mood for gambling animes and that was something I remembered.


now that you mention it... there might be one
18313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 9/19/13
Can anyone ID?
41075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 9/19/13


Minami-ke; not sure which season/OVA, but it probably wasn't Tadaima. Also, a terrible gif.
25951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 9/20/13


It is Minami-ke Tadaima though. The Minami-ke series are fun to watch anyway Lemalas, def. recommend it if you haven't seen them.
6151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Your Brain
Offline
Posted 9/20/13
HOTD any information?

ANY will do.

i hear rumors about it starting sometime this fall
41075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 9/20/13

mecca_777 wrote:

HOTD any information?

ANY will do.

i hear rumors about it starting sometime this fall


It's not. The manga might be, but I'm sure sites like AnimeNewsNetwork.com would have an article if that was announced.
25951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 9/22/13
Anyone know where this is from? x

First  Prev  366  367  368  369  370  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.