WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  368  369  370  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  Next  Last
The Anime HELP Thread
33453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 9/29/13 , edited 9/29/13

Murgurbo wrote: Just wanted to know if Magi: Labyrinth of Magic is available to anyone else on here. Is it only available in the US or something?
For UK users, it is legally available on Anime-On-Demand, though: http://www.anime-on-demand.com/index.php?option=com_vodvideo&view=playlist&playlistId=67&Itemid=402
35083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/29/13

asharka wrote:


Murgurbo wrote:Just wanted to know if Magi: Labyrinth of Magic is available to anyone else on here. Is it only available in the US or something?
It's Aniplex... So typically North & South America and South Africa is generally the extent of the streaming region licensing that CR usually can get from them. Unhappy for Britain/Europe...


I see now, thanks for the info! =3


suikojay wrote:


Murgurbo wrote: Just wanted to know if Magi: Labyrinth of Magic is available to anyone else on here. Is it only available in the US or something?
For UK users, it is available on Anime-On-Demand, though: http://www.anime-on-demand.com/index.php?option=com_vodvideo&view=playlist&playlistId=67&Itemid=402


Thank you for the link! I've heard good things about Magi and am looking forward to watching it! ^_^
5067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / PA
Offline
Posted 10/1/13
Are there any long ongoing series with a distinct romance? Like i dont really care watching series like fairy tail and shippuden with the small hints and whatnot.
59662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 10/1/13

1uguuaday wrote:

Are there any long ongoing series with a distinct romance? Like i dont really care watching series like fairy tail and shippuden with the small hints and whatnot.


The Ah My Goddess manga has been running continuously since 1989.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/13 , edited 10/2/13
There is currently an ad playing on Crunchyroll for the devices. First it shows a young character swinging a sword through a really tall enemy while screaming. Then it shows naruto on top of Gamakichi.

Does anyone know the name of this first anime?

Thanks in advance!
59662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 10/2/13

daveyjoner wrote:

There is currently an ad playing on Crunchyroll for the devices. First it shows a young character swinging a sword through a really tall enemy while screaming. Then it shows naruto on top of Gamakichi.

Does anyone know the name of this first anime?

Thanks in advance!


I tried to find this on a Drama video, but all I really got was the commercial for ABC's new comedy block, over and over again.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/13 , edited 10/2/13
here is a quick screenshot i grabbed if that helps:
rsaj 
24166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/13

daveyjoner wrote:

here is a quick screenshot i grabbed if that helps:


Sword Art Online.

95% sure.
49664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/2/13

eyeofpain wrote:

daveyjoner wrote:

There is currently an ad playing on Crunchyroll for the devices. First it shows a young character swinging a sword through a really tall enemy while screaming. Then it shows naruto on top of Gamakichi.

Does anyone know the name of this first anime?
I tried to find this on a Drama video, but all I really got was the commercial for ABC's new comedy block, over and over again.
I concur, Kirito from SAO, second story arc. Go about 3/4ths of the way down this page

9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
Good catch! I knew i had seen this before but I could not figure out what it was. Thanks a lot!
47895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/2/13
can someone tell me what anime is this? i dont got much info since i only saw one episode and but i wanted to see the second episode but i had to go somewhere. All i remember is that there was some female twins and i forgot what they wanted but i remember that at the end of the episode there was a meteor and this group of kids went to check it out and instead of a meteor it was a girl and that is when the episode finished. someone please tell me what anime is this it looks good.
59662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 10/3/13


You asked this question about 10 days ago, and the description is just as vague as it was before. Any more details you could give (art style; period the show is from; where you saw it, unless it was as a fansub; character names; anything) would be helpful for the people looking at your question.
33453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 10/3/13 , edited 10/3/13

shymexican10 wrote:

can someone tell me what anime is this? i dont got much info since i only saw one episode and but i wanted to see the second episode but i had to go somewhere. All i remember is that there was some female twins

How long ago did u see this? If it was recent, u might be able to check your browser history (I do that sometimes and it works XD).
Also, since u know there were female twins in it, u could google "female twins in anime" and see what u get. Here's one of the pages I got from googling: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090712153410AAFtqbi - u might be able to recognize the name of the show or the characters' name this way.

13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/13
I saw an anime about a year ago, it had a few (i think 7) telekinetic kids and one of them turned evil. I can't remember the name of it and i removed it from my que and it's KILLING ME that i didn't finish it. can someone help me with this? Around the time it had about 5-8 episodes up
49664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/3/13 , edited 10/3/13

Gatonekra wrote:I saw an anime about a year ago, it had a few (i think 7) telekinetic kids and one of them turned evil. I can't remember the name of it and i removed it from my que and it's KILLING ME that i didn't finish it. can someone help me with this? Around the time it had about 5-8 episodes up
This, perhaps? /the-unlimited-hyobu-kyosuke
First  Prev  368  369  370  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.