First  Prev  369  370  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  381  Next  Last
Post Reply The Anime HELP Thread
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/13

Gatonekra wrote:

I saw an anime about a year ago, it had a few (i think 7) telekinetic kids and one of them turned evil. I can't remember the name of it and i removed it from my que and it's KILLING ME that i didn't finish it. can someone help me with this? Around the time it had about 5-8 episodes up


I found it! It wasn't unlimited but after 20 minutes i found the damn thing. it was Shin Sekai Yori
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 10/4/13

shymexican10 wrote:

can someone tell me what anime is this? i dont got much info since i only saw one episode and but i wanted to see the second episode but i had to go somewhere. All i remember is that there was some female twins and i forgot what they wanted but i remember that at the end of the episode there was a meteor and this group of kids went to check it out and instead of a meteor it was a girl and that is when the episode finished. someone please tell me what anime is this it looks good.


Could it possibly be, "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World"?
33862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/4/13

HomelessYoshi wrote:


shymexican10 wrote:

can someone tell me what anime is this? i dont got much info since i only saw one episode and but i wanted to see the second episode but i had to go somewhere. All i remember is that there was some female twins and i forgot what they wanted but i remember that at the end of the episode there was a meteor and this group of kids went to check it out and instead of a meteor it was a girl and that is when the episode finished. someone please tell me what anime is this it looks good.


Could it possibly be, "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World"?


No I don't think so
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/13

Anyone know what show this is from?
28547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 10/5/13

arilando wrote:
Anyone know what show this is from?
Apparently Gintama: /forumtopic-11491/to-love-ru?pg=11#14341936
48889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / killing zombies
Offline
Posted 10/5/13
does anyone know what anime this guy is from I found the picture off google and it doesn't say were its from
28547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 10/5/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:does anyone know what anime this guy is from I found the picture off google and it doesn't say were its from
Google holds the answer, too. Just paste the URL of the image, or upload a copy from your PC into here: http://www.google.com/imghp and you get this image search result.
20381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 10/5/13

shymexican10 wrote:


HomelessYoshi wrote:


shymexican10 wrote:

can someone tell me what anime is this? i dont got much info since i only saw one episode and but i wanted to see the second episode but i had to go somewhere. All i remember is that there was some female twins and i forgot what they wanted but i remember that at the end of the episode there was a meteor and this group of kids went to check it out and instead of a meteor it was a girl and that is when the episode finished. someone please tell me what anime is this it looks good.


Could it possibly be, "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World"?


No I don't think so


Maybe the show you're looking for is Figure 17: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1116

Plot Summary: Tsubasa Shiina is a 10-year-old girl who recently moved to Hokkaido to live with her father. In school, she is very quiet and unsociable with her classmates. Then one night, she witnesses a UFO crash in the forest near her home. She rushes to the scene and finds the pilot, codenamed "D.D.", in a barely stable condition. Also in the scene is a Maguar, a hideous alien that hatched aboard D.D.'s ship.

Does that sound like it? I have the entire show on DVD. Bought it years ago (Anime Works R1 release).
33862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/5/13

It ain't either sorry :/
20381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 10/5/13 , edited 10/5/13

shymexican10 wrote:


It ain't either sorry :/


Could it have been Blessing of the Campanella: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=11225

Plot Summary: The story takes place in a trading city Ert'Aria. Leicester Maycraft is an item engineer belonging to an adventurer guild "Oasis". One night, he is at a party with his friends to see a meteor stream on the rooftop of a chapel. One meteor grazes them and hits the steeple of the chapel. There he finds a secret room and a sleeping girl.



Here it is on Hulu: http://www.hulu.com/blessing-of-the-campanella

Is that it by chance?
33862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/5/13

OMG yeah its deffinetly that one thank you so much, ive been looking in so many websites to watch this anime
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/9/13
HELP ME Dragonball Z fans.

So I'm about to finish Dragonball. I've heard Dragonball Kai is a HD version without the gore, violence and saucy scenes. HOWEVER is it true theres a version of Dragonball Kai uncut where its HD with gore, violence and saucy scenes? if yes where can I watch it? I DONOT want to watch kai with no blood and shiz
10479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 10/10/13
Is there a Toradora! Blu-Ray or Dub available yet? If not, what the hell are the anime gods waiting for? -.-
79244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/10/13
^ maybe, just maybe, toradora wasn't that good? and people really need to watch more anime.
27825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 10/10/13

OtakuKoala wrote:

Is there a Toradora! Blu-Ray or Dub available yet? If not, what the hell are the anime gods waiting for? -.-

No dub available yet, but there is a Blu-ray release: http://www.amazon.com/Toradora-Blu-ray-Disc-Limited-Release/dp/B005MGPOFI/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1381433508&sr=1-1&keywords=toradora ~ it's very expensive, though!
First  Prev  369  370  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  381  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.