First  Prev  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  381  382  383  384  385  Next  Last
Post Reply The Anime HELP Thread
57804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 10/19/13

iblessall wrote:

Does anyone have a translation of the lyrics from "Que Sera Sera" by fhana, which was the ED song for The Eccentric Family?

Much love if you do/would be willing to share!

EDIT: Thanks, suikojay for the TV length lyrics! My love for full length lyrics is still up for grabs! <3


These are the full lyrics, but they aren't translated yet.
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/uchouten/ukqueserasera.htm
15058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/20/13
can anyone tell me why righstuff is selling fate zero for 69.58 in a DVD format??? it seems like a RIPOFF

and the blu-ray set is more than double that, and its ridiculous IMO.

is there an alternative? or will i just have to deal with it.?
20119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 10/20/13 , edited 10/20/13

CuppycakeXD wrote:

can anyone tell me why righstuff is selling fate zero for 69.58 in a DVD format??? it seems like a RIPOFF

and the blu-ray set is more than double that, and its ridiculous IMO.

is there an alternative? or will i just have to deal with it.?


Actually, it retails for $87.98 ($187.98 for the Blu-ray). First run limited edition box sets are always more expensive. If you wait a year or so, a cheaper multi-pack will be available for probably half that cost.

Some of the features of the Limited Editions:

Blu-ray:

...a rigid box featuring art by Takashi Takeuchi, containing clear BD cases with double-sided wraps and a deluxe booklet. It will contain the series’ episodes (1-13) on 3 Blu-ray discs, a soundtrack CD and an exclusive DVD featuring staff and English cast interviews. The limited edition box sets will also include an exclusive WeiB Schwarz collectable card from Bushiroad (while supplies last).

DVD:

The DVD versions of "Fate/Zero" will be a standard edition that will contain the series’ episodes on 3 DVDs, a mini pin-up poster, O-sleeve and clear cases with 2-sided wrap. Both the Blu-ray and DVD versions will include English and Japanese voice options with English and Spanish subtitles.

- http://www.examiner.com/article/aniplex-announces-fate-zero-for-blu-ray-and-dvd-later-this-year

"First adopters" usually pay more (except for Google products). I bought a Chobits Limited Edition box set years ago for about $170.00 USD. Which actually isn't much compared to the R2 stuff, but later, a cheaper R1 box of Chobits went for about 60 bucks.

The RightStuf price isn't too bad. You at least receive a discount over the retail price. Once Amazon has it, it might be 5-10 bucks cheaper than RightStuf. Might want to wait for Amazon to list it.

Good luck.

Cheers
=^.^=
15058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/20/13 , edited 10/20/13

Hairbelly wrote:


CuppycakeXD wrote:

can anyone tell me why righstuff is selling fate zero for 69.58 in a DVD format??? it seems like a RIPOFF

and the blu-ray set is more than double that, and its ridiculous IMO.

is there an alternative? or will i just have to deal with it.?


Actually, it retails for $87.98 ($187.98 for the Blu-ray). First run limited edition box sets are always more expensive. If you wait a year or so, a cheaper multi-pack will be available for probably half that cost.

Some of the features of the Limited Editions:

Blu-ray:

...a rigid box featuring art by Takashi Takeuchi, containing clear BD cases with double-sided wraps and a deluxe booklet. It will contain the series’ episodes (1-13) on 3 Blu-ray discs, a soundtrack CD and an exclusive DVD featuring staff and English cast interviews. The limited edition box sets will also include an exclusive WeiB Schwarz collectable card from Bushiroad (while supplies last).

DVD:

The DVD versions of "Fate/Zero" will be a standard edition that will contain the series’ episodes on 3 DVDs, a mini pin-up poster, O-sleeve and clear cases with 2-sided wrap. Both the Blu-ray and DVD versions will include English and Japanese voice options with English and Spanish subtitles.

- http://www.examiner.com/article/aniplex-announces-fate-zero-for-blu-ray-and-dvd-later-this-year

"First adopters" usually pay more (except for Google products). I bought a Chobits Limited Edition box set years ago for about $170.00 USD. Which actually isn't much compared to the R2 stuff, but later, a cheaper R1 box of Chobits went for about 60 bucks.

The RightStuf price isn't too bad. You at least receive a discount over the retail price. Once Amazon has it, it might be 5-10 bucks cheaper than RightStuf. Might want to wait for Amazon to list it.

Good luck.

Cheers
=^.^=


Thanks! i will wait then
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/20/13
I remember a good while back crunchyroll or somewhere else showing this trailer for an anime movie with cute little anthro cats, little cute chibi cats. the main character was blue. i don't remember much but in the trailer he was trying to have his wife or girl friend or somebody from this evil wizard like cat. it's been racking around in my head and i was hoping someone could find the trailer or if you find it, where i could watch or get the movie
25894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 10/20/13 , edited 10/20/13

jneal57 wrote:I remember a good while back crunchyroll or somewhere else showing this trailer for an anime movie with cute little anthro cats, little cute chibi cats. the main character was blue. i don't remember much but in the trailer he was trying to have his wife or girl friend or somebody from this evil wizard like cat. it's been racking around in my head and i was hoping someone could find the trailer or if you find it, where i could watch or get the movie
Cat Soup (Nekojiru-So)?

Edit: I don't know what kind of drugs it took to imagine and animate that, but whatever they were, I want some...
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 10/20/13 , edited 10/20/13
Does anyone know what anime this gif is from?

25894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 10/20/13

Azcadel wrote:Does anyone know what anime this gif is from?
/another
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/13

asharka wrote:


jneal57 wrote:I remember a good while back crunchyroll or somewhere else showing this trailer for an anime movie with cute little anthro cats, little cute chibi cats. the main character was blue. i don't remember much but in the trailer he was trying to have his wife or girl friend or somebody from this evil wizard like cat. it's been racking around in my head and i was hoping someone could find the trailer or if you find it, where i could watch or get the movie
Cat Soup (Nekojiru-So)?

Edit: I don't know what kind of drugs it took to imagine and animate that, but whatever they were, I want some...


No it isn't cat soup. The art style kinda makes me think of ghibli but i know ghibli didn't make the movie i am trying to find
20119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 10/21/13 , edited 10/21/13

jneal57 wrote:

I remember a good while back crunchyroll or somewhere else showing this trailer for an anime movie with cute little anthro cats, little cute chibi cats. the main character was blue. i don't remember much but in the trailer he was trying to have his wife or girl friend or somebody from this evil wizard like cat. it's been racking around in my head and i was hoping someone could find the trailer or if you find it, where i could watch or get the movie


Long shot guess, but was it:

- Magical Meow Meow Taruto
- http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=415



Edit: oh wait, you said the main character was male, so my guess is probably wrong. Hmmmm...
20119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 10/21/13

jneal57 wrote:

I remember a good while back crunchyroll or somewhere else showing this trailer for an anime movie with cute little anthro cats, little cute chibi cats. the main character was blue. i don't remember much but in the trailer he was trying to have his wife or girl friend or somebody from this evil wizard like cat. it's been racking around in my head and i was hoping someone could find the trailer or if you find it, where i could watch or get the movie


Hmmm... Was it by chance Catnapped! The Movie: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=559

Here is a trailer on YouTube: http://youtu.be/mojHY0CWNmM
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/13

Hairbelly wrote:


jneal57 wrote:

I remember a good while back crunchyroll or somewhere else showing this trailer for an anime movie with cute little anthro cats, little cute chibi cats. the main character was blue. i don't remember much but in the trailer he was trying to have his wife or girl friend or somebody from this evil wizard like cat. it's been racking around in my head and i was hoping someone could find the trailer or if you find it, where i could watch or get the movie


Hmmm... Was it by chance Catnapped! The Movie: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=559

Here is a trailer on YouTube: http://youtu.be/mojHY0CWNmM


Again no.
Sorry.
Thank you for helping.
25765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 10/22/13

Azcadel wrote: Does anyone know if anime movies are subtitled for their US premiere? For example, the new Madoka movie this December. I've never been to one but I'm considering...

Don't know if you've seen this article yet, but... http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-10-12/3rd-madoka-magica-film-to-open-in-u.s-canada-on-december-6 it lists all the dates and times and locations (and it states that it's English-subtitled ).

Sadly, there's none in my area. T_T

jneal57 wrote: I remember a good while back crunchyroll or somewhere else showing this trailer for an anime movie with cute little anthro cats, little cute chibi cats. the main character was blue. i don't remember much but in the trailer he was trying to have his wife or girl friend or somebody from this evil wizard like cat. it's been racking around in my head and i was hoping someone could find the trailer or if you find it, where i could watch or get the movie
Since no one has figured this out yet, perhaps u can try googling "list of cat animes," "cat animes," etc.. U may recognize the title (or some of the pics that it came from) from among the many sites that list animes with cats in them.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/22/13

suikojay wrote:


Azcadel wrote: Does anyone know if anime movies are subtitled for their US premiere? For example, the new Madoka movie this December. I've never been to one but I'm considering...

Don't know if you've seen this article yet, but... http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-10-12/3rd-madoka-magica-film-to-open-in-u.s-canada-on-december-6 it lists all the dates and times and locations (and it states that it's English-subtitled ).

Sadly, there's none in my area. T_T

jneal57 wrote: I remember a good while back crunchyroll or somewhere else showing this trailer for an anime movie with cute little anthro cats, little cute chibi cats. the main character was blue. i don't remember much but in the trailer he was trying to have his wife or girl friend or somebody from this evil wizard like cat. it's been racking around in my head and i was hoping someone could find the trailer or if you find it, where i could watch or get the movie
Since no one has figured this out yet, perhaps u can try googling "list of cat animes," "cat animes," etc.. U may recognize the title (or some of the pics that it came from) from among the many sites that list animes with cats in them.


Im actually here because none of that worked
20119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 10/22/13

jneal57 wrote:

I remember a good while back crunchyroll or somewhere else showing this trailer for an anime movie with cute little anthro cats, little cute chibi cats. the main character was blue. i don't remember much but in the trailer he was trying to have his wife or girl friend or somebody from this evil wizard like cat. it's been racking around in my head and i was hoping someone could find the trailer or if you find it, where i could watch or get the movie


When you say the "main character was blue", do you mean blue skin/fur or blue hair? Was he entirely blue? He was a blue cat with blue fur? Is that right?
First  Prev  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  381  382  383  384  385  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.