First  Prev  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  381  382  383  384  385  386  Next  Last
The Anime HELP Thread
29845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 10/24/13 , edited 10/24/13

Brian810 wrote:


Maybe Venus to Mamoru? http://www.crunchyroll.com/venus-to-mamoru ~ the main male character, I think is actually 16, but he looks like he's 12 or something, lol. Also, it's hard to say who the main main main character is, but the male and female main characters both seem pretty equally integral to the storyline. It's a pretty funny and cute show, I think it would be worth giving it a shot, at least an ep or 2.

Also, the Severing Crime Edge that was mentioned earlier, I do have to say that it's a pretty sleazy show (very, very, very much so), and I'll just leave it at that.
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
]NEED HELP! it my first time drawing a comics. it is for english project. i want any walking scene in anime
63334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Online
Posted 10/25/13

UzumakiC wrote:

]NEED HELP! it my first time drawing a comics. it is for english project. i want any walking scene in anime


You shouldn't have any trouble finding one, but you can try the first episode of Golden Time. There's one right near the start where the MC is following two girls.
20947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 10/26/13

UzumakiC wrote:

]NEED HELP! it my first time drawing a comics. it is for english project. i want any walking scene in anime


Are you looking for a still frame or a video clip to show motion?
12042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/13
I apologise if this has been asked but 380 pages is a lot to search through.

I am interested in the Monogatari series, but am confused about the viewing order and exactly how many of them there are. Most places don't seem to differentiate properly between the manga and anime so aren't all that helpful.

There seems to be Nisemonogatari and Monogatari on here, but I also keep reading about Bakemonogatari which is apparently the first series (but for some reason not on here?).

So any help? As much detail as possible would be great.
29374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / My couch, usually
Offline
Posted 10/26/13 , edited 10/26/13

Rune_Balot wrote:I am interested in the Monogatari series, but am confused about the viewing order and exactly how many of them there are. Most places don't seem to differentiate properly between the manga and anime so aren't all that helpful.

There seems to be Nisemonogatari and Monogatari on here, but I also keep reading about Bakemonogatari which is apparently the first series (but for some reason not on here?).
Broadcast Order:
/bakemonogatari
/nisemonogatari
Neko black (daisuki.net only)
/monogatari 2nd season (also on daisuki.net, which is a month more along in the story, it is delayed here on CR)

If your country is excluded here on CR due to licensing restrictions, you can check to see if daisuki allows you to view them.

There are three OVA episodes (did not air and are not part of the streaming releases) at the end of Bake, which are at this time only legally available with the (can be found for $150 on sale) disk release. They are pretty much critical to the story...

Cronological order, not all of these have been made into anime yet:
Kizu
Neko Black
Bake
Nise
Neko Shiro | Kabuki
Otori
Oni
Koi
Tsuki
Hana

12042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/13 , edited 10/26/13

asharka wrote:


Rune_Balot wrote:I am interested in the Monogatari series, but am confused about the viewing order and exactly how many of them there are. Most places don't seem to differentiate properly between the manga and anime so aren't all that helpful.

There seems to be Nisemonogatari and Monogatari on here, but I also keep reading about Bakemonogatari which is apparently the first series (but for some reason not on here?).
Broadcast Order:
/bakemonogatari
/nisemonogatari
Neko black (daisuki.net only)
/monogatari 2nd season (also on daisuki.net, which is a month more along in the story, it is delayed here on CR)

If your country is excluded here on CR due to licensing restrictions, you can check to see if daisuki allows you to view them.

There are three OVA episodes (did not air and are not part of the streaming releases) at the end of Bake, which are at this time only legally available with the (can be found for $150 on sale) disk release. They are pretty much critical to the story...

Cronological order, not all of these have been made into anime yet:
Kizu
Neko Black
Bake
Nise
Neko Shiro | Kabuki
Otori
Oni
Koi
Tsuki
Hana



Thank you for the help. Daisuki seems to allow me to watch them, so at least I can see the first part rather than jump in confused.

Is Neko Black required to get into Bake, since it starts before? Or should I watch them in the release order? Also am I right in assuming the Monogatari second season is chronologically after the others (it wasn't shown in the chronological list)?

29374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / My couch, usually
Offline
Posted 10/26/13

Rune_Balot wrote:Is Neko Black required to get into Bake, since it starts before? Or should I watch them in the release order? Also am I right in assuming the Monogatari second season is chronologically after the others (it wasn't shown in the chronological list)?
You should probably watch in broadcast order and let the story fill in the way it was intended. At least that's my preference.

Second season spans 5 of the 6 novels starting with Neko Shiro (white) to Koi. Don't know why they left out Kabuki. Hana is supposed to air as a separate series in 2014, and Kizu will be a movie release. Fuller details available at Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monogatari_(series)

25975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/13

asharka wrote:


Rune_Balot wrote:Is Neko Black required to get into Bake, since it starts before? Or should I watch them in the release order? Also am I right in assuming the Monogatari second season is chronologically after the others (it wasn't shown in the chronological list)?
You should probably watch in broadcast order and let the story fill in the way it was intended. At least that's my preference.

Second season spans 5 of the 6 novels starting with Neko Shiro (white) to Koi. Don't know why they left out Kabuki. Hana is supposed to air as a separate series in 2014, and Kizu will be a movie release. Fuller details available at Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monogatari_(series)



Thanks for the above posts; I also am thinking about starting them. For clarification, with everything that has been broadcast so far (assuming legal watching), your order is:

Bake
Bake OVA's
Nise
Neko Black
Mono SS
29374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / My couch, usually
Offline
Posted 10/27/13

iblessall wrote:Thanks for the above posts; I also am thinking about starting them. For clarification, with everything that has been broadcast so far (assuming legal watching), your order is:

Bake
Bake OVA's
Nise
Neko Black
Mono SS
Yes, that would be my recommendation.

I thought a bit about why they might have left out Kabuki, and am going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that it may possibly get done as OVAs only to be added to MSS to be released as a (future) special edition set. Of course, don't make any wagers on that though; just senile ramblings probably.

I also should mention that Nise might be a little, um, eye-opening for you at times. There are a couple parts of that which may possibly border on being uncomfortable, if I can make the (probably) wild claim to think I understand you a little, based on some of the content of some of your past posts. Nise has the infamous "toothbrush scene" in it that everyone likes to reference whenever the subject comes up. It was certainly...memorable...to experience it.

25975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/13

asharka wrote:


iblessall wrote:Thanks for the above posts; I also am thinking about starting them. For clarification, with everything that has been broadcast so far (assuming legal watching), your order is:

Bake
Bake OVA's
Nise
Neko Black
Mono SS
Yes, that would be my recommendation.

I thought a bit about why they might have left out Kabuki, and am going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that it may possibly get done as OVAs only to be added to MSS to be released as a (future) special edition set. Of course, don't make any wagers on that though; just senile ramblings probably.

I also should mention that Nise might be a little, um, eye-opening for you at times. There are a couple parts of that which may possibly border on being uncomfortable, if I can make the (probably) wild claim to think I understand you a little, based on some of the content of some of your past posts. Nise has the infamous "toothbrush scene" in it that everyone likes to reference whenever the subject comes up. It was certainly...memorable...to experience it.


Aha, yes, thanks for the warning. Sometimes just knowing it in advance helps take the sting out a bit.
26292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 10/30/13
Does anyone know where this gif is from?

29845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 10/30/13 , edited 10/30/13

Lenalee1 wrote: Does anyone know where this gif is from?
It's from TWGOK Season 2 Ep 1 (http://www.crunchyroll.com/the-world-god-only-knows/episode-1-flower-in-bloom-573612), on the 16:42 mark. =)
11720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/2/13
Does anybody know if there will be another season of Mushibugyo? It has rather above average ratings and it just ended a little over a month ago so I can't find any information anywhere.
9058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/13 , edited 11/2/13
Is there a way to increase the quality on the PS3 app? Netflix works fine so I know it's not my connection speed.

Edit: turns out the gurren lagann video quality is just crap on CR.
First  Prev  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  381  382  383  384  385  386  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.