First  Prev  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  393  394  395  Next  Last
Post Reply The Anime HELP Thread
46193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/22/13 , edited 12/22/13
OK, now I guess my google skills suck or somehow the (fan?) art isn't there. I used to see it all over the internet now I have no idea where or how I found it before.

I don't know if any one can help with this but it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm looking for a certain (fan?) art of To Aru Majutsu no Index. This particular (fan?) art shows probably 6 or more characters, all of which have their titles underneath their names if I recall correctly like "The One who Purifies God and Exorcises the Devil" for Touma and "The One who Wields the Power of God" for Accelerator for example.

It kind of looks like this I guess?

Any help would be appreciated, if no one can find it, that's all right too, its just been kind of nagging at my mind.
1191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/13 , edited 12/22/13
Can someone please tell me the name of this anime?



http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40300077
20373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 12/23/13

L3monDr0p wrote:

Can someone please tell me the name of this anime?



Hmm... it appears to be fan-art/fanfic work. I don't believe it's from an anime or current manga. I think it's original content/work. That's the best I could determine after translating that page.
31082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / KS, USA
Online
Posted 12/23/13

Hairbelly wrote:


L3monDr0p wrote:

Can someone please tell me the name of this anime?



Hmm... it appears to be fan-art/fanfic work. I don't believe it's from an anime or current manga. I think it's original content/work. That's the best I could determine after translating that page.


The best I can find for that picture is something called Suga Kotaro. Also something related to that called Forest Drizzle. But any more information on those two things leads to either the same fanart website or the obscurity of Google.
2764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The IshVille
Offline
Posted 12/23/13

rogersm wrote:

Can someone please help me find an anime I recall watching parts of quite a while back but remember little about? The key thing I remember is that the main character was a young woman and her partner, whose job was to deliver the last words, or thoughts of those who had died to the living..


Don't know if someone got you already, but this is Shigofumi: Letters from the Departed.
16027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/23/13
It’s based around a teenage boy, who uncovers a well somewhere underground in his village and he ends up releasing a Wolf spirit that was once a great demon. It was dubbed, as I saw it on some On Demand channel a few years ago, but since then I have not seen anything about it. I only saw a few episodes, but I’d like to find it again. If anyone could help me figure out what it’s called, that would be greatly appreciated.

these anime was pretty old school looking and it was on att uverse/animenetwork
27367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 12/23/13

TheCrusader39 wrote:It’s based around a teenage boy, who uncovers a well somewhere underground in his village and he ends up releasing a Wolf spirit that was once a great demon. It was dubbed, as I saw it on some On Demand channel a few years ago, but since then I have not seen anything about it. I only saw a few episodes, but I’d like to find it again. If anyone could help me figure out what it’s called, that would be greatly appreciated.

these anime was pretty old school looking and it was on att uverse/animenetwork
If the below show isn't what you were looking for, maybe you can search google or MAL further using a keyword of "okami" or ookami or Ōkami (wolf)

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Okamikakushi-Masque-of-the-Wolf/Info
16027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/23/13 , edited 12/23/13

asharka wrote:


TheCrusader39 wrote:It’s based around a teenage boy, who uncovers a well somewhere underground in his village and he ends up releasing a Wolf spirit that was once a great demon. It was dubbed, as I saw it on some On Demand channel a few years ago, but since then I have not seen anything about it. I only saw a few episodes, but I’d like to find it again. If anyone could help me figure out what it’s called, that would be greatly appreciated.

these anime was pretty old school looking and it was on att uverse/animenetwork
If the below show isn't what you were looking for, maybe you can search google or MAL further using a keyword of "okami" or ookami or Ōkami (wolf)

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Okamikakushi-Masque-of-the-Wolf/Info


nope this isnt it

if i remember right the striped fox looking demon had the power to use electricity
20373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 12/23/13 , edited 12/23/13

TheCrusader39 wrote:

It’s based around a teenage boy, who uncovers a well somewhere underground in his village and he ends up releasing a Wolf spirit that was once a great demon. It was dubbed, as I saw it on some On Demand channel a few years ago, but since then I have not seen anything about it. I only saw a few episodes, but I’d like to find it again. If anyone could help me figure out what it’s called, that would be greatly appreciated.

these anime was pretty old school looking and it was on att uverse/animenetwork


Did the wolf (fox?) demon remain as a wolf/fox or take a human form during the show? Did the teenage boy work to re-seal or kill the demon, or befriend it? Was this show a comedy or was it serious?

The set-up sounds like InuYasha in many ways, but you're saying MC was a guy, so that can't be it. Hmm... don't think it was Inukami either. Hmm...
16027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/23/13 , edited 12/23/13

Hairbelly wrote:


TheCrusader39 wrote:

It’s based around a teenage boy, who uncovers a well somewhere underground in his village and he ends up releasing a Wolf spirit that was once a great demon. It was dubbed, as I saw it on some On Demand channel a few years ago, but since then I have not seen anything about it. I only saw a few episodes, but I’d like to find it again. If anyone could help me figure out what it’s called, that would be greatly appreciated.

these anime was pretty old school looking and it was on att uverse/animenetwork


Did the wolf (fox?) demon remain as a wolf/fox or take a human form during the show? Did the teenage boy work to re-seal or kill the demon, or befriend it? Was this show a comedy or was it serious?

The set-up sounds like InuYasha in many ways, but you're saying MC was a guy, so that can't be it. Hmm... don't think it was Inukami either. Hmm...


if im right it was a serious anime...it looked like it was made anywhere between 96-04

tbh the demon looked more like a dark brown tiger with the ability to use lighting

if i remember right the mc used a staff/spear that was once used to keep the tiger sealed in the temple storehouse

but i know for a fact i saw the show on att uverse(demand) and it had a watermark of anime-network in the corner of the screen
20373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 12/23/13 , edited 12/23/13

TheCrusader39 wrote:



but i know for a fact i saw the show on att uverse(demand) and it had a watermark of anime-network in the corner of the screen


Hnmm... have you check the list of shows over at Anime-Network that they stream to ATT U-verse? The list is here:

- http://uverseonline.att.net/network/anime-network

Anything ring a bell in that list? The entire list of shows at Anime-Network is here:

- http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Watch-Online/AZIndex

They usually keep all old & new shows on-line, so even if you saw it years ago, it should still be available.
16027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/23/13 , edited 12/23/13

Hairbelly wrote:


TheCrusader39 wrote:



but i know for a fact i saw the show on att uverse(demand) and it had a watermark of anime-network in the corner of the screen


Hnmm... have you check the list of shows over at Anime-Network that they stream to ATT U-verse? The list is here:

- http://uverseonline.att.net/network/anime-network

Anything ring a bell in that list? The entire list of shows at Anime-Network is here:

- http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Watch-Online/AZIndex

They usually keep all old & new shows on-line, so even if you saw it years ago, it should still be available.


lmao i did that right after my previous post i made but couldn't find it at all on animenetwork

i think i tried to finish watching the series back then in 2009 but couldn't find the rest of the eps online anywhere for free

i think i was on ep 8 of 12 ahhh!!!...it was hard to find back then i can only imagine trying to find it now smh
16027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/23/13
i know one thing for sure the anime came from anime-network ive seen some many of these shows on this list...thanks to anime-network/att uverse http://uverseonline.att.net/network/anime-network


most of the time they didnt have nothing but around 2 eps for free on att uverse...which would make me go to another site to finish watching the series
1191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/13
Thanks, I found some pics of what appears to be a gameboy game. I thought it was based on an anime, at least an old one.
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/13 , edited 12/23/13
This seems to be the best place to ask this.

I remember watching an anime as a kid, the details are pretty vague however I remember it may have been aired on Cartoon Network sometime around 2000

Anyway the anime was about a man who could see this woman, I'm not sure if she was a ghost or imaginary or something else entirely, all i remember is she had green hair.

I know it's a long shot but could anyone tell me the name of it? I'm curious to what it was.

Thanks!
First  Prev  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  393  394  395  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.