First  Prev  392  393  394  395  396  397  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  Next  Last
The Anime HELP Thread
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / From Here on to T...
Offline
Posted 2/12/14

ramenandotaku wrote:

Another really dumb question. Are the definition for premium members only?

By that I mean like 480p, 1080p, etc

20947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / Bite the pillow.
Online
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14

ramenandotaku wrote:


ramenandotaku wrote:

Another really dumb question. Are the definition for premium members only?

By that I mean like 480p, 1080p, etc



Yes.

For you and I, non-paying users, there is only the SD (Standard Definition) option for video resolution. If you pay for a membership, you get your choice of all resolutions up to 1080P.
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / From Here on to T...
Offline
Posted 2/12/14
Just needa find my reply again.
20947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / Bite the pillow.
Online
Posted 2/12/14

ramenandotaku wrote:

Just needa find my reply again.


FYI ... here's the Crunchyroll Premium Membership FAQ: http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=premium_member That'll give you a rundown of benefits, etc.

Cheers.
=^.^=
14158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/14
Can someone please help me find where to buy legit awesome Kyoukai no Kanata swag like this?




Or anything that is displayed on this website? http://myfigurecollection.net/search.php?character_id=55402&root=-1&character_strict=1&character_p=-1

I can't find this stuff anywhere on the internet and I am getting anxious because I want some Mirai related merchandise before it is COMPLETE GONE EVERYWHERE FOREVER.
11956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14

can't find this stuff anywhere on the internet and I am getting anxious because I want some Mirai related merchandise before it is COMPLETE GONE EVERYWHERE FOREVER.


Um, please don't take this the wrong way, but when I searched on google with the words beyond the boundary keychain:

https://www.google.com/search?q=beyond%20the%20boundary%20keychain&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I found said keychain for sale on the first link. Sometimes google just wants a specific blurb.

May not be the cheapest, but if I found it there I'm sure you can find more at the other links, I trust. There were a bunch of links. Failing that, there are whole websites who sell nothing but straps for cell phones, I'm sure anything like that is findable.

I don't think you have a need to worry anyway, they make lots of this stuff, generally for several years after the anime is over. Often, longer. If you are truly as desperate as implied above, you can always contact one of the japanese import web sites. it's expensive but they will track down obscure items and ship them to... wherever you are dear, I didn't check.

Finally, "forever" is a strange word, I imagine we will all have 3D printer "stores" around soon that will make more plastic junk than we can stand on demand. You will probably be able to get a whole set of keys embossed with your charas on them...

For now, though, it shouldn't be so unpleasant after all.
One Punch Mod
50267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/13/14

ramenandotaku wrote:

If this is the wrong thread, I just need some clarification please.


We've got helpful people all over the place, and it looks like you were able to get the answers needed here, which is fine. However, I did want to let you know we do have forums especially for questions related to Crunchyroll. You can find a list of those forums by clicking on Help from the main forum page, or clicking on the orange "arrow" next to it. The most common place to look for answers and ask questions that aren't device-specific is in the Site Support / Minor Questions forum there.

Welcome! and Enjoy!

14110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/14/14


What is this from?
I would really like to know.
42600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 2/14/14

Brian810 wrote:



What is this from?
I would really like to know.

It's Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters (link).
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/14
Hey so quick question. I want to watch Bleach off of the crunchy roll app on my kindle fire. Can I do that with no premium? I'm 13 and my dad wont buy me premium and I really wanna watch Bleach
29386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / My couch, usually
Offline
Posted 2/14/14
The first 13 seasons are premium only. Episodes 266-366 can be viewed "free", but with ads.
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/14 , edited 2/15/14
Oh...well that sucks :(

Thanks anyways

8 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 2/14/14 , edited 2/14/14
I used to live in greece when I was a kid and there were some dubbed in greek animes airing often (mostly on weekends), as far as I can remember there was transformers, sailor moon, dragon ball and then there was a couple of animes that I don't know the titles of but I would really like to find them. I'll try to describe them as best as I can but I was only 4-8 years old back then so it's kind of difficult.

The first anime was about racing, I believe it was formula-1 type cars but not 100% sure about this. I remember one part of the anime where the kid driving decided to add additional wheels to his car (I think only the back wheels, 2 on each side instead of 1, but maybe the front too) because of the rain that day, he knew that it would make the car go slower and everyone was calling him crazy (it was sunny at the start of the race and rainy by the end). He was losing at the start and everyone was mocking him, than when it started raining he ended up surpassing everyone else who either slipped or had to take breaks to change wheels. (same as in formula-1)

The 2nd anime I don't remember as much, I think it was either about baseball or soccer, but most likely it's baseball. What I remember is that the protagonist broke a window of his school while shooting the ball or hitting the ball (depending if it was soccer or baseball, probably baseball) because I remember specifically that the school was very far away and probably everyone was suprised at his potential. I'm sorry I know this is all very vague but it was 17-19 years ago.
534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 2/15/14

Fynall wrote:

I used to live in greece when I was a kid and there were some dubbed in greek animes airing often (mostly on weekends), as far as I can remember there was transformers, sailor moon, dragon ball and then there was a couple of animes that I don't know the titles of but I would really like to find them. I'll try to describe them as best as I can but I was only 4-8 years old back then so it's kind of difficult.

The first anime was about racing, I believe it was formula-1 type cars but not 100% sure about this. I remember one part of the anime where the kid driving decided to add additional wheels to his car (I think only the back wheels, 2 on each side instead of 1, but maybe the front too) because of the rain that day, he knew that it would make the car go slower and everyone was calling him crazy (it was sunny at the start of the race and rainy by the end). He was losing at the start and everyone was mocking him, than when it started raining he ended up surpassing everyone else who either slipped or had to take breaks to change wheels. (same as in formula-1)

The 2nd anime I don't remember as much, I think it was either about baseball or soccer, but most likely it's baseball. What I remember is that the protagonist broke a window of his school while shooting the ball or hitting the ball (depending if it was soccer or baseball, probably baseball) because I remember specifically that the school was very far away and probably everyone was suprised at his potential. I'm sorry I know this is all very vague but it was 17-19 years ago.

I haven't watched it but is the first one possibly this one?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/2705/Bakusou_Kyoudai_Lets_&_Go
8 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 2/16/14 , edited 2/16/14
I think it's probably this one, but I'm not sure the scenes I described are in it: http://myanimelist.net/anime/3800/Arrow_Emblem_Grand_Prix_no_Taka

For it to be dubbed in greece in 95 it has to air in japan at least 1992 or sooner.
First  Prev  392  393  394  395  396  397  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.