First  Prev  393  394  395  396  397  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  405  Next  Last
Post Reply The Anime HELP Thread
24655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/14
if anyone can find me a link to the song that plays in Seitokai Yakuindomod, season 1, episode 4 when Tsuda and Shino are walking home in the rain together, I would love you forever.
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/14
I hope someone on here can help find the title to this anime. I had watch it on Anime Network On Demand and all I can remember is a little girl with long blonde hair. There were to guys who found her in the middle of a run down building in the street. She had some kind of special power that could overcome the robots or cyborgs that over took the town. I would really like to find this anime so I can buy it. Thanks for any and all help.
61173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Online
Posted 2/27/14 , edited 2/27/14

animejunkie38 wrote:

I hope someone on here can help find the title to this anime. I had watch it on Anime Network On Demand and all I can remember is a little girl with long blonde hair. There were to guys who found her in the middle of a run down building in the street. She had some kind of special power that could overcome the robots or cyborgs that over took the town. I would really like to find this anime so I can buy it. Thanks for any and all help.


It sounds a bit like Innocent Venus.
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/14 , edited 2/27/14

deadpanditto wrote:


animejunkie38 wrote:

I hope someone on here can help find the title to this anime. I had watch it on Anime Network On Demand and all I can remember is a little girl with long blonde hair. There were to guys who found her in the middle of a run down building in the street. She had some kind of special power that could overcome the robots or cyborgs that over took the town. I would really like to find this anime so I can buy it. Thanks for any and all help.


It sounds a bit like Innocent Venus.


Thanks deadpanditto, it was the right one. Now I have another question for you.
There was this anime that I watched on Anime Network On Demand on my cable in the year 2007. I can't remember the name but I do remember a little of the plot. Is there an anime about a girl with short blonde hair called A.I. or something? It was around the time of Jubui-The Lovely Eye Patch and School Rumble. Also may be a helpful hint: the guy in it had a device that made the robots change their attitude and they acted nicer when affected by it.
PLEASE HELP!

38532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/27/14
Ignoring the scribbles that are confusing Google image search, does anyone recognize this series?

I assume the tattoo on the shoulder is probably relatively distinctive.

20381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 2/27/14

animejunkie38 wrote:

There was this anime that I watched on Anime Network On Demand on my cable in the year 2007. I can't remember the name but I do remember a little of the plot. Is there an anime about a girl with short blonde hair called A.I. or something? It was around the time of Jubui-The Lovely Eye Patch and School Rumble. Also may be a helpful hint: the guy in it had a device that made the robots change their attitude and they acted nicer when affected by it.
PLEASE HELP!


Is this you?

- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120121193426AAjziTO
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/14
A while back I saw this anime episode on YouTube and I was wondering what's the title of it was. It began with a boy just waking up from sleep and founding himself dressed as a girl by two others in front of him. Also, he's in not at home so when he steps out of the room and sees someone passing by his way he totally freaks out, but then as the person doesn't recognize him, he relaxes a bit, convinced that no one would find him odd as long as he pretends he's a girl. so when this lady and her kid come passing by he acts girly but the lady takes her child away saying "what a weirdo" or something like that.

Also, I remember later on there was this girl who chased him around with a maid's dress or something and she wanted to put him in it.

Anyone know the anime?
20381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 2/27/14 , edited 2/27/14

Insomnist wrote:

Ignoring the scribbles that are confusing Google image search, does anyone recognize this series?

I assume the tattoo on the shoulder is probably relatively distinctive.



I believe that is "Odd Eye" or Ai from the show "Dragon Crisis": http://www.crunchyroll.com/dragon-crisis



She shows up in Episode 6-7 (two episode arc).
38532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/27/14

Hairbelly wrote:

I believe that is "Odd Eye" or Ai from the show "Dragon Crisis": http://www.crunchyroll.com/dragon-crisis

She shows up in Episode 6-7 (two episode arc).

Thanks!
16059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/27/14
So I was watching an Anime the other day, and for the life of me I cant remember the name of it.

One scene I remember is, a girl is going to ask for a button from her senpai's blazer, but he has none left so instead gets one from his sleeve.

Any help would be appreciated.
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/14

Hairbelly wrote:


animejunkie38 wrote:

There was this anime that I watched on Anime Network On Demand on my cable in the year 2007. I can't remember the name but I do remember a little of the plot. Is there an anime about a girl with short blonde hair called A.I. or something? It was around the time of Jubui-The Lovely Eye Patch and School Rumble. Also may be a helpful hint: the guy in it had a device that made the robots change their attitude and they acted nicer when affected by it.
PLEASE HELP!


Is this you?

- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120121193426AAjziTO


No that was someone different. But we are looking for the same anime, though. Do you have any thoughts on the matter.
8007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/14
Hi I'm looking for an anime that was here on crunchyroll but when I finally got around to watching it I can't seem to find it anywhere and I can't for the life of me remember what its called. There's a girl with long white hair down and I want to say she came from hell/underworld. In the pv's she kept stabbing the protagonist in the hand with a fork. And I think its from the same anime a girl with long red hair in pigtails held up by black fire she followed the white haired girl from hell because she was obsessed with her or something.

Thank you in advance for any help.
28537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 3/1/14

ko_koneko wrote:There's a girl with long white hair down and I want to say she came from hell/underworld. In the pv's she kept stabbing the protagonist in the hand with a fork. And I think its from the same anime a girl with long red hair in pigtails held up by black fire she followed the white haired girl from hell because she was obsessed with her or something.
Sounds a bit like /nyarko-san-another-crawling-chaos
One Punch Mod
47821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/1/14

ko_koneko wrote:

Hi I'm looking for an anime that was here on crunchyroll but when I finally got around to watching it I can't seem to find it anywhere and I can't for the life of me remember what its called. There's a girl with long white hair down and I want to say she came from hell/underworld. In the pv's she kept stabbing the protagonist in the hand with a fork. And I think its from the same anime a girl with long red hair in pigtails held up by black fire she followed the white haired girl from hell because she was obsessed with her or something.

Thank you in advance for any help.


Your details aren't spot-on but I think it's this:

/nyarko-san-another-crawling-chaos
8007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/14
Yes that is it. Thank you very much @asharka and @lorreen
First  Prev  393  394  395  396  397  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  405  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.