First  Prev  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  Next  Last
Post Reply The Anime HELP Thread
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/14 , edited 3/23/14
The last four images above are from Primitive Link, an eroge - http://vndb.org/v658
The vid has also images from Hachimitsu Otome Blossomdays, Mawaru Penguindrum, Sketchbook full Color's
One Punch Mod
46199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

Black-Locust wrote:

several posts in a row with images


Since these seem to be images of the same character, and there were 4 in a row, I've brought this into compliance with CR's site rules by merging into a single post (to avoid double posting), and leaving only two images.

(I've left the earlier multi-post by Hairbelly in place since it seems useful in more clearly providing answers for various parts of your question.
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Somewhere Someplace.
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

lorreen wrote:


Black-Locust wrote:

several posts in a row with images


Since these seem to be images of the same character, and there were 4 in a row, I've brought this into compliance with CR's site rules by merging into a single post (to avoid double posting), and leaving only two images.

(I've left the earlier multi-post by Hairbelly in place since it seems useful in more clearly providing answers for various parts of your question.


Thank you! Sorry about that, I am still somewhat new to the forums and I didn't know how to put all the images into one post, do you think you could send me a PM on tips how to write posts properly on the forums? And also, have you found any more anime from the video? (If you checked it out)


mouse_deluxe wrote:

The last four images above are from Primitive Link, an eroge - http://vndb.org/v658
The vid has also images from Hachimitsu Otome Blossomdays, Mawaru Penguindrum, Sketchbook full Color's


What time do they appear at?

One Punch Mod
46199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

Black-Locust wrote:

Thank you! Sorry about that, I am still somewhat new to the forums and I didn't know how to put all the images into one post


After you "Choose File" to upload your first image (assuming that's what you did) you should see something like this:



where "Choose File" used to be. Just click where it says "upload mo"
20373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/24/14 , edited 3/24/14

lorreen wrote:

Since these seem to be images of the same character, and there were 4 in a row, I've brought this into compliance with CR's site rules by merging into a single post (to avoid double posting), and leaving only two images.

(I've left the earlier multi-post by Hairbelly in place since it seems useful in more clearly providing answers for various parts of your question.


Sorry about that lorreen. I should have edited my original post and linked out to those images. Wasn't thinking there for some reason.
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Somewhere Someplace.
Offline
Posted 3/24/14

How about these two? Oh and I found all the clips from Primitive Link (I think) which appear at 1:53, 2:09, 2:22, 2:38, 3:00, 3:18, which helps me eliminate some of the clips that I had on my list originally.
36845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/24/14 , edited 3/24/14

According to Google, he's Croix Bartel from the PS2 game Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica.

There's one OVA related to the franchise: http://myanimelist.net/anime/1202/Ar_Tonelico
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Somewhere Someplace.
Offline
Posted 3/24/14
Two of the screencap's that I really hoped would be awesome anime's have been identified as either a visual novel or game...
18724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
I, Who Didn't Become a Hero, Reluctantly Decided to Find a Job ....
Anyone know who licensed this anime? Or know when it will be available for purchase?
20373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/25/14

Tsukishiro16 wrote:

I, Who Didn't Become a Hero, Reluctantly Decided to Find a Job ....
Anyone know who licensed this anime? Or know when it will be available for purchase?


Hmm... No region 1 DVD/Blu-ray license has been announced yet according the Anime News Network or its Wikipedia article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yūsha_ni_Narenakatta_Ore_wa_Shibushibu_Shūshoku_o_Ketsui_Shimashita

Not definitive, but don't see a licensing press release in the usual spots.
CCflex 
23767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Las Vegas NV
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
Does anyone no of tokyo ravens? Anime season 2?!?
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Somewhere Someplace.
Offline
Posted 3/25/14
Does anyone know of the other clips I listed on my post? Since a couple were found, I was just wondering if we could find the others?
4027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/14
i'm looking for a clip where a guy is in the streets of japan, and he goes to his friend who is a dark man and he has a young blond girl with him. The girl says something like, 'i don't speak japanese' and calls him a pervert, trying to remember what it's from.

If you know what this is from please let me know! Thanks -
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/14 , edited 3/26/14
I've forgotten an anime where the protagonist goes to this special school and he has to make a choice, i can only remember a bit of it that bit being when he decides to help them a huge guardian appears, the guardian looked like some sort of black knight.
I have the hardest belief that this may be Asura Cryin, if it is not can someone put me in the right direction, thanks.
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Somewhere Someplace.
Offline
Posted 3/29/14

iiJustin wrote:

i'm looking for a clip where a guy is in the streets of japan, and he goes to his friend who is a dark man and he has a young blond girl with him. The girl says something like, 'i don't speak japanese' and calls him a pervert, trying to remember what it's from.

If you know what this is from please let me know! Thanks -


I am pretty sure I know what you are talking about, I just finished watching it, it's called "We Without Wings" and I will post some images. Even if it isn't the one you are looking for, I still recommend it, I enjoyed it, but let me know if I got it right? :)


5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Somewhere Someplace.
Offline
Posted 3/29/14

Black-Locust wrote:
...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daqemTghqbY...
...I'm still looking for these sources, let me know if the ones posted below are apart of the ones already listed...
...3:39...


I'm only posting it here incase anyone else was wondering, but the clip is from H2O: Footprints in the Sand and it appears at 1:13 as well.
First  Prev  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.