Remove this ad
First  Prev  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  Next  Last
Post Reply The Anime HELP Thread
59605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/30/12

ccmasterchief802 wrote:

Would like to know if this image has an anime to it. Would greatly appreciate it if someone would point me to it.





I think she's the girl from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?



Not sure though.


100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/30/12 , edited 7/30/12
i think you got it right. Thank you!

What about this one?

http://img1.sankakustatic.com/wp-content/gallery/misc-ero-xii/wonder-festival-summer-2012-figures-017.jp g
29392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/12
Could be but the she doesn't wield a sword, and a dagger >< (Or I'm not aware of such at least haven't watched in a while.)
28470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Online
Posted 7/31/12 , edited 7/31/12

tuberoako777 wrote:


My Google-fu has revealed that she's the Hacker class from an upcoming video game called 7th Dragon 2020.
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 8/1/12

ccmasterchief802 wrote:

Would like to know if this image has an anime to it. Would greatly appreciate it if someone would point me to it.





She looks to be a character named Sione from...something called Primitive Link. A little hard for me to find info about it, various places say it's either a visual novel, h-game, or an anime, or perhaps it's all three*shrugs*

http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/character.php?id=1186
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 8/2/12 , edited 8/2/12
***
Thanks TotalPotato! Spot on with 7th Dragon 2020.. Wish it was a character from an anime series tho :P
***

What anime was about a Japanese girl in the West?

I've seen an anime about more than a year ago about a Japanese girl staying at some Western-ish Setting. It also isn't in a modern/contemporary/today time setting.

The main guy seems to be some sort of craftsman that makes some iron works.

53786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 8/2/12

tuberoako777 wrote:

***
Thanks TotalPotato! Spot on with 7th Dragon 2020.. Wish it was a character from an anime series tho :P
***

What anime was about a Japanese girl in the West?

I've seen an anime about more than a year ago about a Japanese girl staying at some Western-ish Setting. It also isn't in a modern/contemporary/today time setting.

The main guy seems to be some sort of craftsman that makes some iron works.



You are talking about Ikoku Meiro no Croisee:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9938/Ikoku_Meiro_no_Crois%C3%A9e

It's set in 19th century Paris.
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 8/3/12
You got it.

Thanks!
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/12


Hi just wondering anyone know the title of this anime??
19576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 8/3/12

viiic wrote:



Hi just wondering anyone know the title of this anime??


Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imōto ga Iru!
1833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Suna,with Gaara,a...
Offline
Posted 8/5/12
I remember watching an anime a while back and I can't remember it. :(
It's about an infamous thief who was somehow convinced on being a body guard to a princess, at the same time she is looking for revenge against a certain man. The princess has an important treaty of sorts and the kingdom gave her some talking vehicle with a knight's helm. (who babbles a lot)

I remember one of the episodes was the thief heard rumors of the man she wants to kill but ended up on a church and she didn't find the man. Another episode is a guy tricked the girls into a paying them along the road and he stole the supposed treaty. The episode end shows the princess clearly remembering she hid the real treaty in the tank, just in case it gets stolen.

Anyone help me with the title, please?
12028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/5/12
Looking for another MMORPG-like anime that is not .hack

Me and my boyfriend have been avidly watching Sword Art Online here, and we want something on a similar theme. Manga will not do, has to be released as an anime.

Thank you for any responses in advance.
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/12

TheRierie wrote:

Looking for another MMORPG-like anime that is not .hack

Me and my boyfriend have been avidly watching Sword Art Online here, and we want something on a similar theme. Manga will not do, has to be released as an anime.

Thank you for any responses in advance.


@ TheRierie

You should use the anime recommendation thread.

The only one I can think of is "Tower of Druaga."
32007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/6/12
Hi all!
I just had this flashback about an anime I watched long ago and i just can't remember which. The plot was like, some people had mysteriously been killed and sucked dry of blood. What I remember is this girl/woman who was something like a vampire but they were called something special that i dont remember.... The woman somehow fought with a group of her own kind. Everyone of those "vampires" had companions/servants that were linked to them that served as weapons, everyone had different, the woman who the plot were circling around had some kind of fire elemtal. Oh and if i don't remember wrong they were immortal and didnt age.
I suspect that it a was filler up in a bigger anime like fairy tail or something but im getting so confused >.<
Anyone that has seen anything like this?
Appreciating every answer
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a superego lacuna
Offline
Posted 8/6/12

Mackan97 wrote:

Hi all!
I just had this flashback about an anime I watched long ago and i just can't remember which. The plot was like, some people had mysteriously been killed and sucked dry of blood. What I remember is this girl/woman who was something like a vampire but they were called something special that i dont remember.... The woman somehow fought with a group of her own kind. Everyone of those "vampires" had companions/servants that were linked to them that served as weapons, everyone had different, the woman who the plot were circling around had some kind of fire elemtal. Oh and if i don't remember wrong they were immortal and didnt age.
I suspect that it a was filler up in a bigger anime like fairy tail or something but im getting so confused >.<
Anyone that has seen anything like this?
Appreciating every answer :)


This sounds like the Bount Arc in Bleach. The woman is Yoshino and her fire elemental doll is Goethe. I think.
First  Prev  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.