First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
If there would be a warcraft movie, who would be your ideal hero and antigonist, pls answer why.
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/23/08 , edited 2/23/08
The game keeps on boggling on my mind, who would be the best.
Were just chatting on a van with my friend and this topic just came out.
14913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
arthas would be the a cool protagonist ->antagonist character ala anakin to darth vader.
the others would be prince kaelthas. i like dark characters. last cguro would be Illidan.
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / the little dot on...
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
i would say also arthas or lich for the enemy as for the hero i would say illidan, rexar or kael
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
I'd say.. illidan.
Posted 2/23/08
illidan
naduo 
13908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
go watch the video on blizzardon, they already said what the warcraft movie will be like.
7042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / sOmE WhErE iN My...
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
i dont know realy, if making a game into a movie would be a good thing....
take HItman for an example.....the games were awsome
but the movie sort of ruined the Hitman name they worked so hard to build
but then again their books were good to read, so i dont know
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

naduo wrote:

go watch the video on blizzardon, they already said what the warcraft movie will be like.


i mean your ideal character not from the clips
1973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Bel-air
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
It would be cool if they made a movie about a character's story, not make up a new one, that would fuck up the lore (even though, WoW already does that). And i think Arthas would be ideal for this, the story of a young paladin, future King of the humans of Lordaeron, driven mad by the scourge invasions, and cursed to be a Death Knight, they could make like 2 movies about it.

Blizzard's idea is good anyway, like naduo said, go check it put to the link he posted
6117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

epbwacko wrote:

It would be cool if they made a movie about a character's story, not make up a new one, that would fuck up the lore (even though, WoW already does that). And i think Arthas would be ideal for this, the story of a young paladin, future King of the humans of Lordaeron, driven mad by the scourge invasions, and cursed to be a Death Knight, they could make like 2 movies about it.

Blizzard's idea is good anyway, like naduo said, go check it put to the link he posted


i like this idea..they could also make another muvie and the warden (maevefae? dunno not sure) could be the antagonist chasing illidan
1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Yew Nork
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Well, seeing as its Warcraft, the general protagonist of it would be the Scourge.
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

IBeHops wrote:

Well, seeing as its Warcraft, the general protagonist of it would be the Scourge.


-.- have you ever even played a warcraft game?
1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Yew Nork
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
I thought the Scourge were the main evil guys... Am I right? Cause they are pretty much the Burning Legion's tools.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Scourge
1973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Bel-air
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

sever wrote:


epbwacko wrote:

It would be cool if they made a movie about a character's story, not make up a new one, that would fuck up the lore (even though, WoW already does that). And i think Arthas would be ideal for this, the story of a young paladin, future King of the humans of Lordaeron, driven mad by the scourge invasions, and cursed to be a Death Knight, they could make like 2 movies about it.

Blizzard's idea is good anyway, like naduo said, go check it put to the link he posted


i like this idea..they could also make another muvie and the warden (maevefae? dunno not sure) could be the antagonist chasing illidan


It's Maiev, and that would be a great idea too. It's long, complex and it has a nice plot twist. In fact, a movie including both Arthas and Illidan's/ Maiev's story would be perfect, as they both meet in the end.
1973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Bel-air
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

IBeHops wrote:

I thought the Scourge were the main evil guys... Am I right? Cause they are pretty much the Burning Legion's tools.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Scourge


As you say, main EVIL guys. You dont make a movie with the bad guys as the protagonists. I can see that you probably dont played W3, so you dont get it. Anyway, like i said before (Way back), A movie about Arthas would include the Scourge playing a very important role.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.