First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderators and Guardians Need !!
Posted 2/23/08
Whoever Want To Be A Mods And Guardians .. Plz Post This Forum !! Don't Want Come And Say "I Want Be A Mod Because I'm Know A Lot and Love Shugo Chara !!


Hehehe Don't Forget !!

That's Is All For Now !!

And Who want To Be Guardians Chara's Must Fill This Form :

Name :

Birthday :

Guardian Chara ('s) Name ('s) :

And Chara's Ability :
Moderator
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
Name : Mi
Birthday : 23 February
Guardian Chara ('s) Name ('s) : Rev
And Chara's Ability : sword master, magical girl
Moderator
24564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the closest da...
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
Name: Lorenzo
Birthday:July 7
Guardian Chara ('s) Name ('s): Ryuu
And Chara's Ability: Fast agility, sword master
Posted 2/23/08

ryoma_ryomi wrote:

Name : Mi
Birthday : 23 February
Guardian Chara ('s) Name ('s) : Rev
And Chara's Ability : sword master, magical girl


Which Want You Want To Be ??

If Guardian : King /Queen/Ace/Jacks/Jokers ??
If Mods : (There's No Need To Interview Anymore Kay ??)

Moderator
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

maitashalia wrote:


ryoma_ryomi wrote:

Name : Mi
Birthday : 23 February
Guardian Chara ('s) Name ('s) : Rev
And Chara's Ability : sword master, magical girl


Which Want You Want To Be ??

If Guardian : King /Queen/Ace/Jacks/Jokers ??
If Mods : (There's No Need To Interview Anymore Kay ??)



Guardian: Queen
Posted 2/23/08
Okay !! I'll Add You !!
Posted 2/23/08

Aeropostal60 wrote:

Name: Lorenzo
Birthday:July 7
Guardian Chara ('s) Name ('s): Ryuu
And Chara's Ability: Fast agility, sword master



Which Want You Want to Be ??

If Mods : There's Nothing More To Interview
If Guardians : Plz Tell Me what You Want To Be ??


Moderator
24564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in the closest da...
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

maitashalia wrote:


Aeropostal60 wrote:

Name: Lorenzo
Birthday:July 7
Guardian Chara ('s) Name ('s): Ryuu
And Chara's Ability: Fast agility, sword master



Which Want You Want to Be ??

If Mods : There's Nothing More To Interview
If Guardians : Plz Tell Me what You Want To Be ??





King please

Moderator
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥Somewhere With M...
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
Name :yusliana

Birthday :3 may

Guardian Chara ('s) Name ('s) :Nadeshiko

And Chara's Ability :dance( any dance) and singing
Moderator
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

yusliana wrote:

Name :yusliana

Birthday :3 may

Guardian Chara ('s) Name ('s) :Nadeshiko

And Chara's Ability :dance( any dance) and singing



Which Want You Want to Be ??

If Mods : There's Nothing More To Interview
If Guardians : Plz Tell Me what You Want To Be ??
Moderator
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥Somewhere With M...
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
hm.........queen plz......
Moderator
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

yusliana wrote:

hm.........queen plz......


can u post ur picture plz.... plz post at Show Your Chara's
Moderator
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

Aeropostal60 wrote:


maitashalia wrote:


Aeropostal60 wrote:

Name: Lorenzo
Birthday:July 7
Guardian Chara ('s) Name ('s): Ryuu
And Chara's Ability: Fast agility, sword master



Which Want You Want to Be ??

If Mods : There's Nothing More To Interview
If Guardians : Plz Tell Me what You Want To Be ??





King please



n we need ur chara picture n plz post at Show Your Chara's forum
Moderator
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥Somewhere With M...
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
erm......i want to be a mod coz i know a lots of shugo chara!

my talent is create a forums!
Moderator
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥Somewhere With M...
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

maitashalia wrote:

Whoever Want To Be A Mods And Guardians .. Plz Post This Forum !! Don't Want Come And Say "I Want Be A Mod Because I'm Know A Lot and Love Shugo Chara !!


Hehehe Don't Forget !!

That's Is All For Now !!

And Who want To Be Guardians Chara's Must Fill This Form :

Name :

Birthday :

Guardian Chara ('s) Name ('s) :

And Chara's Ability :


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.