First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
fishing=)
3035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada,Ontario
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
I DOOOOOO and i LOVE it too XDDD but my sister says it stinks.... which is true -_-''
1686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
Painful way for them to die but they taste delicious though.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
I like fishing. Every time I go fishing, I must tag along a friend who can change the worm for me. The worms are way too disgusting. When fish that i got are all really small for some reason...they taste horrible too.
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
I go Fishing all the time with my freinds and when I go to croatia i have my own boat there and I take it out all the time to fish
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
Nope, but I wouldn't mind trying it.
68414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
we got midnight sun in Norway so i really love sitting next to a lake in the middle of the night during summer. Just relaxing and drinking a few beers while waiting for the fish to bite
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
I like whale fishing
526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / So Cal
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
i love fishing, its relaxing.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

pekop3ko wrote:

i love fishing, its relaxing.


NOT WHEN YOU HAVE A WHALE ON THE LINE.
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
I hate fish, y on earth would I want to catch one?

Something I've noticed about it though...it never works out so well for the bait....
26425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
i think fishing is wrong
526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / So Cal
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

memphit wrote:


pekop3ko wrote:

i love fishing, its relaxing.


NOT WHEN YOU HAVE A WHALE ON THE LINE.


eh jus let it tired itself out, while u sit back and sip lemonade
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

pekop3ko wrote:


memphit wrote:


pekop3ko wrote:

i love fishing, its relaxing.


NOT WHEN YOU HAVE A WHALE ON THE LINE.


eh jus let it tired itself out, while u sit back and sip lemonade


Real whale fishermen drink rum, straight from the oak barrel.
526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / So Cal
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

memphit wrote:


pekop3ko wrote:


memphit wrote:


pekop3ko wrote:

i love fishing, its relaxing.


NOT WHEN YOU HAVE A WHALE ON THE LINE.


eh jus let it tired itself out, while u sit back and sip lemonade


Real whale fishermen drink rum, straight from the oak barrel.


or that
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

pekop3ko wrote:


memphit wrote:


pekop3ko wrote:


memphit wrote:


pekop3ko wrote:

i love fishing, its relaxing.


NOT WHEN YOU HAVE A WHALE ON THE LINE.


eh jus let it tired itself out, while u sit back and sip lemonade


Real whale fishermen drink rum, straight from the oak barrel.


or that



Whales don't get tired btw, they have infinite energy. You gotta get him within cannon range, then harpoon them or something, I wouldn't know since I've never successfully reeled in a whale yet.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.