First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Languages of the World
Students
649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / the Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Okay, so Star and I made little plan:

-* There will be a lesson post 3 times per week. Whether you learn for it or not, that is up to yourself. We can take tests, and though it won't change anything, you can fail and pass it. People who study 'hard', will get high scores and... well... will be cool and stuff.

-* The first language we are going to cover is Japanese. More in-depth information on this will follow.

-* Star can speak Chinese, so that'll be covered at some point too, and I can teach you Dutch, German, English (haha), and a little bit French as well.

-* Our topics will be marked with a [LotW] tag. For example: The japanese class can be found in
"[LotW] Japanese language class".

Our Idea is to give you a short word list every lesson, and just learn you some new stuff :D

That's for now my dear students,

~Yeruma- sensei (イェルマー先生 ← First lesson: Learn to recognise my name! )
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Yeruma-sensei,My computer is not really good so I can't view any Hiragana,Katakana and Kanji Here. TToTT Sumimasen.
Students
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
^me too
Students
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

Arcobaleno wrote:

Yeruma-sensei,My computer is not really good so I can't view any Hiragana,Katakana and Kanji Here. TToTT Sumimasen.


as for that.... well im not really a teacher here.... but i have posted the Hiragana chart for the benifit of those who cannot view hiragana, kanji, katakana
Students
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
i only know sum japanese.........but i dont know any Hiragana , Kanji and Katakana...............
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

tini96 wrote:

i only know sum japanese.........but i dont know any Hiragana , Kanji and Katakana...............




Well,That's the reason of this School. ^_^ To learn.
Students
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

Arcobaleno wrote:


tini96 wrote:

i only know sum japanese.........but i dont know any Hiragana , Kanji and Katakana...............




Well,That's the reason of this School. ^_^ To learn.


Right
Students
1233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / garland, TX
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
oh well...........-_-
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
I already understand 61% of the Japanese Language,I just don't know a lot of Kanji. I just know the "Ima" Kanji. XD Ma,Watashi wa Nihonjin janai kara. Demo,Wakaru yo! Fu Fu. And I'm not even sure if those lines were correct.
Students
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Arcobaleno wrote:

I already understand 61% of the Japanese Language,I just don't know a lot of Kanji. I just know the "Ima" Kanji. XD Ma,Watashi wa Nihonjin janai kara. Demo,Wakaru yo! Fu Fu. And I'm not even sure if those lines were correct.


so from where are you? wakaru means "to be found out" what are you trying to say? you want us to find out where youre from?

Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

emm0548 wrote:


Arcobaleno wrote:

I already understand 61% of the Japanese Language,I just don't know a lot of Kanji. I just know the "Ima" Kanji. XD Ma,Watashi wa Nihonjin janai kara. Demo,Wakaru yo! Fu Fu. And I'm not even sure if those lines were correct.


so from where are you? wakaru means "to be found out" what are you trying to say? you want us to find out where youre from?




Nope. Wakaru is one of this words : Wakarimashita, Wakaranai , Wakarimasen. I read about it 8 hours ago. Sorry for confusing you,I shoud've just post "Shitteru yo!" Well,it's just like what I said,I'm not japanese and I'm not sure if those lines were correct. I'm just there to say I kinda understand the Japanese language. So sorry,Right now my mind and my mnd there is not working so forgive me.

Students
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Arcobaleno wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


Arcobaleno wrote:

I already understand 61% of the Japanese Language,I just don't know a lot of Kanji. I just know the "Ima" Kanji. XD Ma,Watashi wa Nihonjin janai kara. Demo,Wakaru yo! Fu Fu. And I'm not even sure if those lines were correct.


so from where are you? wakaru means "to be found out" what are you trying to say? you want us to find out where youre from?




Nope. Wakaru is one of this words : Wakarimashita, Wakaranai , Wakarimasen. I read about it 8 hours ago. Sorry for confusing you,I shoud've just post "Shitteru yo!" Well,it's just like what I said,I'm not japanese and I'm not sure if those lines were correct. I'm just there to say I kinda understand the Japanese language. So sorry,Right now my mind and my mnd there is not working so forgive me.



oh lolz... but wakaru is also another word that can mean another thing... its ok...
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

emm0548 wrote:


Arcobaleno wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


Arcobaleno wrote:

I already understand 61% of the Japanese Language,I just don't know a lot of Kanji. I just know the "Ima" Kanji. XD Ma,Watashi wa Nihonjin janai kara. Demo,Wakaru yo! Fu Fu. And I'm not even sure if those lines were correct.


so from where are you? wakaru means "to be found out" what are you trying to say? you want us to find out where youre from?




Nope. Wakaru is one of this words : Wakarimashita, Wakaranai , Wakarimasen. I read about it 8 hours ago. Sorry for confusing you,I shoud've just post "Shitteru yo!" Well,it's just like what I said,I'm not japanese and I'm not sure if those lines were correct. I'm just there to say I kinda understand the Japanese language. So sorry,Right now my mind and my mnd there is not working so forgive me.



oh lolz... but wakaru is also another word that can mean another thing... its ok... :)




Thank you for understanding. >_< I'm so excited about the lessons...

Students
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Arcobaleno wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


Arcobaleno wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


Arcobaleno wrote:

I already understand 61% of the Japanese Language,I just don't know a lot of Kanji. I just know the "Ima" Kanji. XD Ma,Watashi wa Nihonjin janai kara. Demo,Wakaru yo! Fu Fu. And I'm not even sure if those lines were correct.


so from where are you? wakaru means "to be found out" what are you trying to say? you want us to find out where youre from?




Nope. Wakaru is one of this words : Wakarimashita, Wakaranai , Wakarimasen. I read about it 8 hours ago. Sorry for confusing you,I shoud've just post "Shitteru yo!" Well,it's just like what I said,I'm not japanese and I'm not sure if those lines were correct. I'm just there to say I kinda understand the Japanese language. So sorry,Right now my mind and my mnd there is not working so forgive me.



oh lolz... but wakaru is also another word that can mean another thing... its ok... :)




Thank you for understanding. >_< I'm so excited about the lessons...



im not really a student here... i have different subjects.... :)
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

emm0548 wrote:


Arcobaleno wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


Arcobaleno wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


Arcobaleno wrote:

I already understand 61% of the Japanese Language,I just don't know a lot of Kanji. I just know the "Ima" Kanji. XD Ma,Watashi wa Nihonjin janai kara. Demo,Wakaru yo! Fu Fu. And I'm not even sure if those lines were correct.


so from where are you? wakaru means "to be found out" what are you trying to say? you want us to find out where youre from?




Nope. Wakaru is one of this words : Wakarimashita, Wakaranai , Wakarimasen. I read about it 8 hours ago. Sorry for confusing you,I shoud've just post "Shitteru yo!" Well,it's just like what I said,I'm not japanese and I'm not sure if those lines were correct. I'm just there to say I kinda understand the Japanese language. So sorry,Right now my mind and my mnd there is not working so forgive me.



oh lolz... but wakaru is also another word that can mean another thing... its ok... :)




Thank you for understanding. >_< I'm so excited about the lessons...



im not really a student here... i have different subjects.... :)



Well That's cool. But you understand Japanese right? I think we shouldn't talk about our personal conversation here since it's the Languages of The World Topic.... Right?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.