First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Shows that should of never continued
8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Elegroth wrote:

Naruto and Bleach are the best shows ever made, I don't know what you're talking about.

Gintama - Wtf... This show makes no sense and has too much comedy.
School Days - Good until the ending... I was traumatized for a while.
One Piece - Worst Show Ever Made

I'll add more later.


Fine, if you don't want to reply first, I'll start it -_-

First, Naruto sucks for those reasons:
1. Fillers totally ruined the storyline. Resulting to slow pace story.
2. Flashback are simply unbearable. Seriously, even in the current, I rather skipped the chapter -_-
3. Even reaching Shippuuden, the story is as slow paced as always
4. Staring contest fight!
5. the fighting sucks
6. et cetera


Reasons why One Piece totally owns

1. The storyline is way better than most shounen anime, each arc is a nice follow-up and the story doesn't drag if you actually watch it. As far as I know, the ratio of fillers is lower than Bleach and Naruto even though One Piece is currently with 400 episodes.
2. Ever wonder why One Piece only fails to crack the top 10 a couple of times: once as a regular episode and another time broadcasting the Soccer Special? In other word, One Piece is always in the top 10 anime in Japan except those 2 cases
3. Creator Oda is currently directing on the 10th movietrailer #2
4. Too much people are judging art-style instead of the storyline. Resulting to idiot people.
5. If you wanna talk about Naruto Vs Luffy, not a chance for Naruto to win as we got speculation right here Naruto vs Luffy vs Ichigo thread Of course, these are simple speculation.


But first, I'll let you reply to this few points while you look at this

Of course, mere speculation


Okay, the second reason can be applied to Naruto and Bleach too. The third, fourth, and fifth "so called reasons why One Piece owns" are not reasons. Movies being directed for the anime does not make it anymore or any less awesome, Naruto has had movies too and it still sucks. People judging the art syle has nothing to do with how good a series is, and a versus thread does not make One Piece own. There's nothing fantastic about the picture, oh wow, he can hold such a heavy gold ball, it's an anime, everyone anime character can do that if the creator gives the power to do so.


Pretty sure that if movies are being made for animes, means that the anime is doing well, getting profits and thus is viewed favorably in the eyes of the public.
Posted 5/15/09

foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Elegroth wrote:

Naruto and Bleach are the best shows ever made, I don't know what you're talking about.

Gintama - Wtf... This show makes no sense and has too much comedy.
School Days - Good until the ending... I was traumatized for a while.
One Piece - Worst Show Ever Made

I'll add more later.


Fine, if you don't want to reply first, I'll start it -_-

First, Naruto sucks for those reasons:
1. Fillers totally ruined the storyline. Resulting to slow pace story.
2. Flashback are simply unbearable. Seriously, even in the current, I rather skipped the chapter -_-
3. Even reaching Shippuuden, the story is as slow paced as always
4. Staring contest fight!
5. the fighting sucks
6. et cetera


Reasons why One Piece totally owns

1. The storyline is way better than most shounen anime, each arc is a nice follow-up and the story doesn't drag if you actually watch it. As far as I know, the ratio of fillers is lower than Bleach and Naruto even though One Piece is currently with 400 episodes.
2. Ever wonder why One Piece only fails to crack the top 10 a couple of times: once as a regular episode and another time broadcasting the Soccer Special? In other word, One Piece is always in the top 10 anime in Japan except those 2 cases
3. Creator Oda is currently directing on the 10th movietrailer #2
4. Too much people are judging art-style instead of the storyline. Resulting to idiot people.
5. If you wanna talk about Naruto Vs Luffy, not a chance for Naruto to win as we got speculation right here Naruto vs Luffy vs Ichigo thread Of course, these are simple speculation.


But first, I'll let you reply to this few points while you look at this

Of course, mere speculation


Okay, the second reason can be applied to Naruto and Bleach too. The third, fourth, and fifth "so called reasons why One Piece owns" are not reasons. Movies being directed for the anime does not make it anymore or any less awesome, Naruto has had movies too and it still sucks. People judging the art syle has nothing to do with how good a series is, and a versus thread does not make One Piece own. There's nothing fantastic about the picture, oh wow, he can hold such a heavy gold ball, it's an anime, everyone anime character can do that if the creator gives the power to do so.


Pretty sure that if movies are being made for animes, means that the anime is doing well, getting profits and thus is viewed favorably in the eyes of the public.


Just because the anime is doing well, it doesn't automatically make the anime own.
Posted 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Elegroth wrote:

Naruto and Bleach are the best shows ever made, I don't know what you're talking about.

Gintama - Wtf... This show makes no sense and has too much comedy.
School Days - Good until the ending... I was traumatized for a while.
One Piece - Worst Show Ever Made

I'll add more later.


Fine, if you don't want to reply first, I'll start it -_-

First, Naruto sucks for those reasons:
1. Fillers totally ruined the storyline. Resulting to slow pace story.
2. Flashback are simply unbearable. Seriously, even in the current, I rather skipped the chapter -_-
3. Even reaching Shippuuden, the story is as slow paced as always
4. Staring contest fight!
5. the fighting sucks
6. et cetera


Reasons why One Piece totally owns

1. The storyline is way better than most shounen anime, each arc is a nice follow-up and the story doesn't drag if you actually watch it. As far as I know, the ratio of fillers is lower than Bleach and Naruto even though One Piece is currently with 400 episodes.
2. Ever wonder why One Piece only fails to crack the top 10 a couple of times: once as a regular episode and another time broadcasting the Soccer Special? In other word, One Piece is always in the top 10 anime in Japan except those 2 cases
3. Creator Oda is currently directing on the 10th movietrailer #2
4. Too much people are judging art-style instead of the storyline. Resulting to idiot people.
5. If you wanna talk about Naruto Vs Luffy, not a chance for Naruto to win as we got speculation right here Naruto vs Luffy vs Ichigo thread Of course, these are simple speculation.


But first, I'll let you reply to this few points while you look at this

Of course, mere speculation


Okay, the second reason can be applied to Naruto and Bleach too. The third, fourth, and fifth "so called reasons why One Piece owns" are not reasons. Movies being directed for the anime does not make it anymore or any less awesome, Naruto has had movies too and it still sucks. People judging the art syle has nothing to do with how good a series is, and a versus thread does not make One Piece own. There's nothing fantastic about the picture, oh wow, he can hold such a heavy gold ball, it's an anime, everyone anime character can do that if the creator gives the power to do so.


Pretty sure that if movies are being made for animes, means that the anime is doing well, getting profits and thus is viewed favorably in the eyes of the public.


Just because the anime is doing well, it doesn't automatically make the anime own.


Nice lolgic.
Posted 5/15/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Elegroth wrote:

Naruto and Bleach are the best shows ever made, I don't know what you're talking about.

Gintama - Wtf... This show makes no sense and has too much comedy.
School Days - Good until the ending... I was traumatized for a while.
One Piece - Worst Show Ever Made

I'll add more later.


Fine, if you don't want to reply first, I'll start it -_-

First, Naruto sucks for those reasons:
1. Fillers totally ruined the storyline. Resulting to slow pace story.
2. Flashback are simply unbearable. Seriously, even in the current, I rather skipped the chapter -_-
3. Even reaching Shippuuden, the story is as slow paced as always
4. Staring contest fight!
5. the fighting sucks
6. et cetera


Reasons why One Piece totally owns

1. The storyline is way better than most shounen anime, each arc is a nice follow-up and the story doesn't drag if you actually watch it. As far as I know, the ratio of fillers is lower than Bleach and Naruto even though One Piece is currently with 400 episodes.
2. Ever wonder why One Piece only fails to crack the top 10 a couple of times: once as a regular episode and another time broadcasting the Soccer Special? In other word, One Piece is always in the top 10 anime in Japan except those 2 cases
3. Creator Oda is currently directing on the 10th movietrailer #2
4. Too much people are judging art-style instead of the storyline. Resulting to idiot people.
5. If you wanna talk about Naruto Vs Luffy, not a chance for Naruto to win as we got speculation right here Naruto vs Luffy vs Ichigo thread Of course, these are simple speculation.


But first, I'll let you reply to this few points while you look at this

Of course, mere speculation


Okay, the second reason can be applied to Naruto and Bleach too. The third, fourth, and fifth "so called reasons why One Piece owns" are not reasons. Movies being directed for the anime does not make it anymore or any less awesome, Naruto has had movies too and it still sucks. People judging the art syle has nothing to do with how good a series is, and a versus thread does not make One Piece own. There's nothing fantastic about the picture, oh wow, he can hold such a heavy gold ball, it's an anime, everyone anime character can do that if the creator gives the power to do so.


Pretty sure that if movies are being made for animes, means that the anime is doing well, getting profits and thus is viewed favorably in the eyes of the public.


Just because the anime is doing well, it doesn't automatically make the anime own.


Nice lolgic.


What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Elegroth wrote:

Naruto and Bleach are the best shows ever made, I don't know what you're talking about.

Gintama - Wtf... This show makes no sense and has too much comedy.
School Days - Good until the ending... I was traumatized for a while.
One Piece - Worst Show Ever Made

I'll add more later.


Fine, if you don't want to reply first, I'll start it -_-

First, Naruto sucks for those reasons:
1. Fillers totally ruined the storyline. Resulting to slow pace story.
2. Flashback are simply unbearable. Seriously, even in the current, I rather skipped the chapter -_-
3. Even reaching Shippuuden, the story is as slow paced as always
4. Staring contest fight!
5. the fighting sucks
6. et cetera


Reasons why One Piece totally owns

1. The storyline is way better than most shounen anime, each arc is a nice follow-up and the story doesn't drag if you actually watch it. As far as I know, the ratio of fillers is lower than Bleach and Naruto even though One Piece is currently with 400 episodes.
2. Ever wonder why One Piece only fails to crack the top 10 a couple of times: once as a regular episode and another time broadcasting the Soccer Special? In other word, One Piece is always in the top 10 anime in Japan except those 2 cases
3. Creator Oda is currently directing on the 10th movietrailer #2
4. Too much people are judging art-style instead of the storyline. Resulting to idiot people.
5. If you wanna talk about Naruto Vs Luffy, not a chance for Naruto to win as we got speculation right here Naruto vs Luffy vs Ichigo thread Of course, these are simple speculation.


But first, I'll let you reply to this few points while you look at this

Of course, mere speculation


Okay, the second reason can be applied to Naruto and Bleach too. The third, fourth, and fifth "so called reasons why One Piece owns" are not reasons. Movies being directed for the anime does not make it anymore or any less awesome, Naruto has had movies too and it still sucks. People judging the art syle has nothing to do with how good a series is, and a versus thread does not make One Piece own. There's nothing fantastic about the picture, oh wow, he can hold such a heavy gold ball, it's an anime, everyone anime character can do that if the creator gives the power to do so.


1. Second Reason does not apply to Naruto and Bleach. They hardly reach the top 10 anime in the ratings.

2. I only need to elaborate more... I believe the creator of Naruto or Bleach did not direct the movie. Difference with One Piece tenth movie. What I really want to state is the fact that Oda, the creator of One Piece, is the head of the production team, which mean he is in charge :
Script
Character Designs
Character Settings
Recruiting the anime staff
and to add, his chapter work for each week release.

3. Art-Style is the main reason why One Piece is so underrated
4. All those Vs Series is to simply shut the others up if they think Ninja owns Pirates
Posted 5/15/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.


Okay, since Naruto is doing well, it automatically owns. Okay, I get it. Thanks for that shitty knowledge that won't help you in the real world, but it's easily going to be forgotten and no one will ever care because your logic is so fucking shitty.
36029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Elegroth wrote:

Naruto and Bleach are the best shows ever made, I don't know what you're talking about.

Gintama - Wtf... This show makes no sense and has too much comedy.
School Days - Good until the ending... I was traumatized for a while.
One Piece - Worst Show Ever Made

I'll add more later.


Fine, if you don't want to reply first, I'll start it -_-

First, Naruto sucks for those reasons:
1. Fillers totally ruined the storyline. Resulting to slow pace story.
2. Flashback are simply unbearable. Seriously, even in the current, I rather skipped the chapter -_-
3. Even reaching Shippuuden, the story is as slow paced as always
4. Staring contest fight!
5. the fighting sucks
6. et cetera


Reasons why One Piece totally owns

1. The storyline is way better than most shounen anime, each arc is a nice follow-up and the story doesn't drag if you actually watch it. As far as I know, the ratio of fillers is lower than Bleach and Naruto even though One Piece is currently with 400 episodes.
2. Ever wonder why One Piece only fails to crack the top 10 a couple of times: once as a regular episode and another time broadcasting the Soccer Special? In other word, One Piece is always in the top 10 anime in Japan except those 2 cases
3. Creator Oda is currently directing on the 10th movietrailer #2
4. Too much people are judging art-style instead of the storyline. Resulting to idiot people.
5. If you wanna talk about Naruto Vs Luffy, not a chance for Naruto to win as we got speculation right here Naruto vs Luffy vs Ichigo thread Of course, these are simple speculation.


But first, I'll let you reply to this few points while you look at this

Of course, mere speculation


Okay, the second reason can be applied to Naruto and Bleach too. The third, fourth, and fifth "so called reasons why One Piece owns" are not reasons. Movies being directed for the anime does not make it anymore or any less awesome, Naruto has had movies too and it still sucks. People judging the art syle has nothing to do with how good a series is, and a versus thread does not make One Piece own. There's nothing fantastic about the picture, oh wow, he can hold such a heavy gold ball, it's an anime, everyone anime character can do that if the creator gives the power to do so.


The amount of movies made for a series reflects popularity and greatness. It is highly unlikely that a shitty series will have many movies. Also i think reason 2 and 4 can be viewed side by side for another meaning. One Piece have been airing in Japan for decades and only those 2 times did not make it into top 10. This was the case even though there are many who judge one piece on a superficial level and not giving it a try.

It is true that an anime character can lift anything as long as the creator allows it. but it is not only about the creator allowing or not. Its mainly about creativity. i dont know fi u have seen one piece, but it is obvious that Luffy has more moves than naruto and Luffy's moves are also more original instead of cheap Dragon Ball Z rip offs.
Posted 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.


Okay, since Naruto is doing well, it automatically owns. Okay, I get it. Thanks for that shitty knowledge that won't help you in the real world, but it's easily going to be forgotten and no one will ever care because your logic is so fucking shitty.


Naruto, doing well?
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/07/top-15-most-entertaining-manga-ranking-shonen-triumph/
Recheck your facts again, little missy.
8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Elegroth wrote:

Naruto and Bleach are the best shows ever made, I don't know what you're talking about.

Gintama - Wtf... This show makes no sense and has too much comedy.
School Days - Good until the ending... I was traumatized for a while.
One Piece - Worst Show Ever Made

I'll add more later.


Fine, if you don't want to reply first, I'll start it -_-

First, Naruto sucks for those reasons:
1. Fillers totally ruined the storyline. Resulting to slow pace story.
2. Flashback are simply unbearable. Seriously, even in the current, I rather skipped the chapter -_-
3. Even reaching Shippuuden, the story is as slow paced as always
4. Staring contest fight!
5. the fighting sucks
6. et cetera


Reasons why One Piece totally owns

1. The storyline is way better than most shounen anime, each arc is a nice follow-up and the story doesn't drag if you actually watch it. As far as I know, the ratio of fillers is lower than Bleach and Naruto even though One Piece is currently with 400 episodes.
2. Ever wonder why One Piece only fails to crack the top 10 a couple of times: once as a regular episode and another time broadcasting the Soccer Special? In other word, One Piece is always in the top 10 anime in Japan except those 2 cases
3. Creator Oda is currently directing on the 10th movietrailer #2
4. Too much people are judging art-style instead of the storyline. Resulting to idiot people.
5. If you wanna talk about Naruto Vs Luffy, not a chance for Naruto to win as we got speculation right here Naruto vs Luffy vs Ichigo thread Of course, these are simple speculation.


But first, I'll let you reply to this few points while you look at this

Of course, mere speculation


Okay, the second reason can be applied to Naruto and Bleach too. The third, fourth, and fifth "so called reasons why One Piece owns" are not reasons. Movies being directed for the anime does not make it anymore or any less awesome, Naruto has had movies too and it still sucks. People judging the art syle has nothing to do with how good a series is, and a versus thread does not make One Piece own. There's nothing fantastic about the picture, oh wow, he can hold such a heavy gold ball, it's an anime, everyone anime character can do that if the creator gives the power to do so.


Pretty sure that if movies are being made for animes, means that the anime is doing well, getting profits and thus is viewed favorably in the eyes of the public.


Just because the anime is doing well, it doesn't automatically make the anime own.


Nice lolgic.


What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Well, generally an anime "owns" if it's getting lots of business. And if it is "owning" then that means people like it, because then it would no longer be airing.
Posted 5/15/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.


Okay, since Naruto is doing well, it automatically owns. Okay, I get it. Thanks for that shitty knowledge that won't help you in the real world, but it's easily going to be forgotten and no one will ever care because your logic is so fucking shitty.


Naruto, doing well?
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/07/top-15-most-entertaining-manga-ranking-shonen-triumph/
Recheck your facts again, little missy.


When it was doing well, I'm sure it was like one of the best anime ever right?
Posted 5/15/09

foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Elegroth wrote:

Naruto and Bleach are the best shows ever made, I don't know what you're talking about.

Gintama - Wtf... This show makes no sense and has too much comedy.
School Days - Good until the ending... I was traumatized for a while.
One Piece - Worst Show Ever Made

I'll add more later.


Fine, if you don't want to reply first, I'll start it -_-

First, Naruto sucks for those reasons:
1. Fillers totally ruined the storyline. Resulting to slow pace story.
2. Flashback are simply unbearable. Seriously, even in the current, I rather skipped the chapter -_-
3. Even reaching Shippuuden, the story is as slow paced as always
4. Staring contest fight!
5. the fighting sucks
6. et cetera


Reasons why One Piece totally owns

1. The storyline is way better than most shounen anime, each arc is a nice follow-up and the story doesn't drag if you actually watch it. As far as I know, the ratio of fillers is lower than Bleach and Naruto even though One Piece is currently with 400 episodes.
2. Ever wonder why One Piece only fails to crack the top 10 a couple of times: once as a regular episode and another time broadcasting the Soccer Special? In other word, One Piece is always in the top 10 anime in Japan except those 2 cases
3. Creator Oda is currently directing on the 10th movietrailer #2
4. Too much people are judging art-style instead of the storyline. Resulting to idiot people.
5. If you wanna talk about Naruto Vs Luffy, not a chance for Naruto to win as we got speculation right here Naruto vs Luffy vs Ichigo thread Of course, these are simple speculation.


But first, I'll let you reply to this few points while you look at this

Of course, mere speculation


Okay, the second reason can be applied to Naruto and Bleach too. The third, fourth, and fifth "so called reasons why One Piece owns" are not reasons. Movies being directed for the anime does not make it anymore or any less awesome, Naruto has had movies too and it still sucks. People judging the art syle has nothing to do with how good a series is, and a versus thread does not make One Piece own. There's nothing fantastic about the picture, oh wow, he can hold such a heavy gold ball, it's an anime, everyone anime character can do that if the creator gives the power to do so.


Pretty sure that if movies are being made for animes, means that the anime is doing well, getting profits and thus is viewed favorably in the eyes of the public.


Just because the anime is doing well, it doesn't automatically make the anime own.


Nice lolgic.


What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Well, generally an anime "owns" if it's getting lots of business. And if it is "owning" then that means people like it, because then it would no longer be airing.


Doesn't mean it's actually a good show.
36029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Elegroth wrote:

Naruto and Bleach are the best shows ever made, I don't know what you're talking about.

Gintama - Wtf... This show makes no sense and has too much comedy.
School Days - Good until the ending... I was traumatized for a while.
One Piece - Worst Show Ever Made

I'll add more later.


Fine, if you don't want to reply first, I'll start it -_-

First, Naruto sucks for those reasons:
1. Fillers totally ruined the storyline. Resulting to slow pace story.
2. Flashback are simply unbearable. Seriously, even in the current, I rather skipped the chapter -_-
3. Even reaching Shippuuden, the story is as slow paced as always
4. Staring contest fight!
5. the fighting sucks
6. et cetera


Reasons why One Piece totally owns

1. The storyline is way better than most shounen anime, each arc is a nice follow-up and the story doesn't drag if you actually watch it. As far as I know, the ratio of fillers is lower than Bleach and Naruto even though One Piece is currently with 400 episodes.
2. Ever wonder why One Piece only fails to crack the top 10 a couple of times: once as a regular episode and another time broadcasting the Soccer Special? In other word, One Piece is always in the top 10 anime in Japan except those 2 cases
3. Creator Oda is currently directing on the 10th movietrailer #2
4. Too much people are judging art-style instead of the storyline. Resulting to idiot people.
5. If you wanna talk about Naruto Vs Luffy, not a chance for Naruto to win as we got speculation right here Naruto vs Luffy vs Ichigo thread Of course, these are simple speculation.


But first, I'll let you reply to this few points while you look at this

Of course, mere speculation


Okay, the second reason can be applied to Naruto and Bleach too. The third, fourth, and fifth "so called reasons why One Piece owns" are not reasons. Movies being directed for the anime does not make it anymore or any less awesome, Naruto has had movies too and it still sucks. People judging the art syle has nothing to do with how good a series is, and a versus thread does not make One Piece own. There's nothing fantastic about the picture, oh wow, he can hold such a heavy gold ball, it's an anime, everyone anime character can do that if the creator gives the power to do so.


Pretty sure that if movies are being made for animes, means that the anime is doing well, getting profits and thus is viewed favorably in the eyes of the public.


Just because the anime is doing well, it doesn't automatically make the anime own.


yes but it contributes to its greatness. thats why its one of the reasons and not THE ONLY reason
Posted 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.


Okay, since Naruto is doing well, it automatically owns. Okay, I get it. Thanks for that shitty knowledge that won't help you in the real world, but it's easily going to be forgotten and no one will ever care because your logic is so fucking shitty.


Naruto, doing well?
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/07/top-15-most-entertaining-manga-ranking-shonen-triumph/
Recheck your facts again, little missy.


When it was doing well, I'm sure it was like one of the best anime ever right?


Well, the fangirls that cling on to overrated series proclaim that "Naruto totally owns111 lol!", no?
All I see is desperation to make a last suicide attack.
8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.


Okay, since Naruto is doing well, it automatically owns. Okay, I get it. Thanks for that shitty knowledge that won't help you in the real world, but it's easily going to be forgotten and no one will ever care because your logic is so fucking shitty.


Naruto, doing well?
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/07/top-15-most-entertaining-manga-ranking-shonen-triumph/
Recheck your facts again, little missy.


When it was doing well, I'm sure it was like one of the best anime ever right?


Say what? "ever?" When you say One Piece is the worst anime ever or when youo say "like one of the best animes ever right?" not only does your apparent logic disappear, your arguments lack any base whatsoever.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.