First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Shows that should of never continued
Posted 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.


Okay, since Naruto is doing well, it automatically owns. Okay, I get it. Thanks for that shitty knowledge that won't help you in the real world, but it's easily going to be forgotten and no one will ever care because your logic is so fucking shitty.


Naruto, doing well?
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/07/top-15-most-entertaining-manga-ranking-shonen-triumph/
Recheck your facts again, little missy.


When it was doing well, I'm sure it was like one of the best anime ever right?


Say what? "ever?" When you say One Piece is the worst anime ever or when youo say "like one of the best animes ever right?" not only does your apparent logic disappear, your arguments lack any base whatsoever.


You do know that I was being sarcastic.....right?


wow, lame excuse


I know right? There's like no way that I was actually being sarcastic. That was like totally an excuse right there. Thanks for sharing your comments with me.


Now I see that you are unable to refute my points, I seriously wonder what is your position if you don't even like Naruto. a Bleachfan?

Nah, just trying to find out how a 17 year old could be so stupid because Bleach sucks too. Why would I want to refute your points? What do I get out of it? Absolutely nothing.


Funny, because continuing a pointless conversation also gives you nothing.
8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.


Okay, since Naruto is doing well, it automatically owns. Okay, I get it. Thanks for that shitty knowledge that won't help you in the real world, but it's easily going to be forgotten and no one will ever care because your logic is so fucking shitty.


Naruto, doing well?
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/07/top-15-most-entertaining-manga-ranking-shonen-triumph/
Recheck your facts again, little missy.


When it was doing well, I'm sure it was like one of the best anime ever right?


Say what? "ever?" When you say One Piece is the worst anime ever or when youo say "like one of the best animes ever right?" not only does your apparent logic disappear, your arguments lack any base whatsoever.


You do know that I was being sarcastic.....right?


wow, lame excuse


I know right? There's like no way that I was actually being sarcastic. That was like totally an excuse right there. Thanks for sharing your comments with me.


Now I see that you are unable to refute my points, I seriously wonder what is your position if you don't even like Naruto. a Bleachfan?

Nah, just trying to find out how a 17 year old could be so stupid because Bleach sucks too. Why would I want to refute your points? What do I get out of it? Absolutely nothing.


Then why are you still posting?
Posted 5/15/09

RaikuRoak wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.


Okay, since Naruto is doing well, it automatically owns. Okay, I get it. Thanks for that shitty knowledge that won't help you in the real world, but it's easily going to be forgotten and no one will ever care because your logic is so fucking shitty.


Naruto, doing well?
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/07/top-15-most-entertaining-manga-ranking-shonen-triumph/
Recheck your facts again, little missy.


When it was doing well, I'm sure it was like one of the best anime ever right?


Say what? "ever?" When you say One Piece is the worst anime ever or when youo say "like one of the best animes ever right?" not only does your apparent logic disappear, your arguments lack any base whatsoever.


You do know that I was being sarcastic.....right?


wow, lame excuse


I know right? There's like no way that I was actually being sarcastic. That was like totally an excuse right there. Thanks for sharing your comments with me.


You should understand that once you say that you're being sarcastic, your blatantly saying "Oh shit, I have nothing else to say. I guess i'll just grab out of my ass the best most-pathetic counter-attack!".


ORLY? So no one believes you if you were actually being sarcastic?
Posted 5/15/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.


Okay, since Naruto is doing well, it automatically owns. Okay, I get it. Thanks for that shitty knowledge that won't help you in the real world, but it's easily going to be forgotten and no one will ever care because your logic is so fucking shitty.


Naruto, doing well?
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/07/top-15-most-entertaining-manga-ranking-shonen-triumph/
Recheck your facts again, little missy.


When it was doing well, I'm sure it was like one of the best anime ever right?


Say what? "ever?" When you say One Piece is the worst anime ever or when youo say "like one of the best animes ever right?" not only does your apparent logic disappear, your arguments lack any base whatsoever.


You do know that I was being sarcastic.....right?


wow, lame excuse


I know right? There's like no way that I was actually being sarcastic. That was like totally an excuse right there. Thanks for sharing your comments with me.


Now I see that you are unable to refute my points, I seriously wonder what is your position if you don't even like Naruto. a Bleachfan?

Nah, just trying to find out how a 17 year old could be so stupid because Bleach sucks too. Why would I want to refute your points? What do I get out of it? Absolutely nothing.


Funny, because continuing a pointless conversation also gives you nothing.


It kills time when you have no life.
Posted 5/15/09

foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.


Okay, since Naruto is doing well, it automatically owns. Okay, I get it. Thanks for that shitty knowledge that won't help you in the real world, but it's easily going to be forgotten and no one will ever care because your logic is so fucking shitty.


Naruto, doing well?
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/07/top-15-most-entertaining-manga-ranking-shonen-triumph/
Recheck your facts again, little missy.


When it was doing well, I'm sure it was like one of the best anime ever right?


Say what? "ever?" When you say One Piece is the worst anime ever or when youo say "like one of the best animes ever right?" not only does your apparent logic disappear, your arguments lack any base whatsoever.


You do know that I was being sarcastic.....right?


wow, lame excuse


I know right? There's like no way that I was actually being sarcastic. That was like totally an excuse right there. Thanks for sharing your comments with me.


Now I see that you are unable to refute my points, I seriously wonder what is your position if you don't even like Naruto. a Bleachfan?

Nah, just trying to find out how a 17 year old could be so stupid because Bleach sucks too. Why would I want to refute your points? What do I get out of it? Absolutely nothing.


Then why are you still posting?


What do you expect one to do when they are bored out of their minds and have nothing else to do with themselves?
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.


Okay, since Naruto is doing well, it automatically owns. Okay, I get it. Thanks for that shitty knowledge that won't help you in the real world, but it's easily going to be forgotten and no one will ever care because your logic is so fucking shitty.


Naruto, doing well?
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/07/top-15-most-entertaining-manga-ranking-shonen-triumph/
Recheck your facts again, little missy.


When it was doing well, I'm sure it was like one of the best anime ever right?


Say what? "ever?" When you say One Piece is the worst anime ever or when youo say "like one of the best animes ever right?" not only does your apparent logic disappear, your arguments lack any base whatsoever.


You do know that I was being sarcastic.....right?


wow, lame excuse


I know right? There's like no way that I was actually being sarcastic. That was like totally an excuse right there. Thanks for sharing your comments with me.


Now I see that you are unable to refute my points, I seriously wonder what is your position if you don't even like Naruto. a Bleachfan?

Nah, just trying to find out how a 17 year old could be so stupid because Bleach sucks too. Why would I want to refute your points? What do I get out of it? Absolutely nothing.


Alright, I'll tell you why you should refute my points even if you aren't gaining anything from it.
1- The forum are for intelligent discussion up to debate. Why did even bother replying to us if you aren't even gonna refute back our points? I believe you are at fault
2- I don't see how I can be stupid if I can manage to back up my claims.
3- You should simply have thought of the consequence before even replying with us
36522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.


Okay, since Naruto is doing well, it automatically owns. Okay, I get it. Thanks for that shitty knowledge that won't help you in the real world, but it's easily going to be forgotten and no one will ever care because your logic is so fucking shitty.


Naruto, doing well?
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/07/top-15-most-entertaining-manga-ranking-shonen-triumph/
Recheck your facts again, little missy.


When it was doing well, I'm sure it was like one of the best anime ever right?


Say what? "ever?" When you say One Piece is the worst anime ever or when youo say "like one of the best animes ever right?" not only does your apparent logic disappear, your arguments lack any base whatsoever.


You do know that I was being sarcastic.....right?


wow, lame excuse


I know right? There's like no way that I was actually being sarcastic. That was like totally an excuse right there. Thanks for sharing your comments with me.


You should understand that once you say that you're being sarcastic, your blatantly saying "Oh shit, I have nothing else to say. I guess i'll just grab out of my ass the best most-pathetic counter-attack!".


ORLY? So no one believes you if you were actually being sarcastic?


What? I was being sarcastic. Geez, no need to be so srs.
8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.


Okay, since Naruto is doing well, it automatically owns. Okay, I get it. Thanks for that shitty knowledge that won't help you in the real world, but it's easily going to be forgotten and no one will ever care because your logic is so fucking shitty.


Naruto, doing well?
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/07/top-15-most-entertaining-manga-ranking-shonen-triumph/
Recheck your facts again, little missy.


When it was doing well, I'm sure it was like one of the best anime ever right?


Say what? "ever?" When you say One Piece is the worst anime ever or when youo say "like one of the best animes ever right?" not only does your apparent logic disappear, your arguments lack any base whatsoever.


You do know that I was being sarcastic.....right?


wow, lame excuse


I know right? There's like no way that I was actually being sarcastic. That was like totally an excuse right there. Thanks for sharing your comments with me.


Now I see that you are unable to refute my points, I seriously wonder what is your position if you don't even like Naruto. a Bleachfan?

Nah, just trying to find out how a 17 year old could be so stupid because Bleach sucks too. Why would I want to refute your points? What do I get out of it? Absolutely nothing.


Then why are you still posting?


What do you expect one to do when they are bored out of their minds and have nothing else to do with themselves?


If the so called bored person has nothing to do, then maybe they should spend more time making something out of themselves. For example, if you're going to argue on an anime site, at least spend your time watching anime so you don't sound like a noob instead of complaining about how bored you are. Seriously, because some of us have no time for such things as saying "wahh I have nothing to do." So, do us a favor and watch some anime, educate yourself, then you will have "made something of yourself."
Posted 5/15/09
Hmm... naruto
8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

RaikuRoak wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


holy_may wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

What's wrong with my logic, you fucking queer?


Since you admitted that the anime is doing well, thus agreeing with Foshizzle's point that it's viewed favorably amongst the general public, but then say that it "doesn't own" totally makes logical sense.

It seems you don't understand how vernacularity works.

Go outside a little, the mediocre usage of the word "own" is profitably used as the fact that "a thing is doing well" in vernacular manner nowadays.


Okay, since Naruto is doing well, it automatically owns. Okay, I get it. Thanks for that shitty knowledge that won't help you in the real world, but it's easily going to be forgotten and no one will ever care because your logic is so fucking shitty.


Naruto, doing well?
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/07/top-15-most-entertaining-manga-ranking-shonen-triumph/
Recheck your facts again, little missy.


When it was doing well, I'm sure it was like one of the best anime ever right?


Say what? "ever?" When you say One Piece is the worst anime ever or when youo say "like one of the best animes ever right?" not only does your apparent logic disappear, your arguments lack any base whatsoever.


You do know that I was being sarcastic.....right?


wow, lame excuse


I know right? There's like no way that I was actually being sarcastic. That was like totally an excuse right there. Thanks for sharing your comments with me.


You should understand that once you say that you're being sarcastic, your blatantly saying "Oh shit, I have nothing else to say. I guess i'll just grab out of my ass the best most-pathetic counter-attack!".


ORLY? So no one believes you if you were actually being sarcastic?


What? I was being sarcastic. Geez, no need to be so srs.


Ahh!! The somewhat circular statement is going to give me a headache.
Posted 5/15/09
Gratuitous Shaq pictures!




Opinions are opinions guys, cool kids don't flame.
Posted 5/15/09

OmnivorousBastard wrote:

Gratuitous Shaq pictures!




Opinions are opinions guys, cool kids don't flame.


Cools kids don't spam.
Posted 5/15/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


OmnivorousBastard wrote:

Gratuitous Shaq pictures!




Opinions are opinions guys, cool kids don't flame.


Cools kids don't spam.


So you're saying I'm cool and shouldn't spam?

Thank you.
Posted 5/15/09

OmnivorousBastard wrote:

So you're saying I'm cool and shouldn't spam?

Thank you.


Your act of feigning ignorance isn't fooling anyone.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
This thread is going out topic...

I think all shows should be continued because that's how Japanese make money through economy...
More jobs = More Money
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.