First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Anime Refusal Syndrome
793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/2/06
How about the refusal to watch anime all together?
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 12/2/06
Really?! No cure for ARS eh? I figured that out when throwing a chair at one guy who suffers from it didnt work...

If I here another, "If its not Naruto or Dragoon Ball Z, I dont want to watch it," Im throwing a table next time. AND I DARE THEM TO SEND ME TO DISCIPLINARY OFFICE!!!
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 12/2/06
I think SARS is already taken by something trying to take care of overpopulation in asia...
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/2/06
^ Nice one
36828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/2/06
^LoL. Or possibly pretentious Torontonions.
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/2/06
I know people with SARs. They saying things like "It's just a cartoon." "Or wheres the gangster rappers" Ignorant fools.
14475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 12/2/06

GuardianOMS wrote:

Really?! No cure for ARS eh? I figured that out when throwing a chair at one guy who suffers from it didnt work...

If I here another, "If its not Naruto or Dragoon Ball Z, I dont want to watch it," Im throwing a table next time. AND I DARE THEM TO SEND ME TO DISCIPLINARY OFFICE!!!


I dare you. I used to have both SARS and ARS. But I beat it. and you can too. it is like shyness


28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 12/2/06
... I think I potentially suffer from ARS . "Girls are the 'procrastinators' " applies to me XD. People often recommend anime to me, but really I'd rather just do my own thing. With recommendations to watch Trigun, Azu, Deathnote, The Melancholy of..., Densha Otoko, and others I'd have no time to watch what I want to watch! But I do still watch anime, and it's good anime in my opinion.
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/2/06
You mean you hav'nt seen Trigun or The melacholy of Haruhi Suzimiya? Watch those soon!!!
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 12/2/06
"I dun like oldish looking anime..." is that a symptom of SARS?
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/2/06
I have the opposite of these syndromes, I can't get enough anime, i can't stop, im a fiend.
I'll even watch stuff i don't like, it doesn't matter if it's a hated series or fillers, I'll still watch it.
I need help, is there an anime rehabilitation clinic somewhere?
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 12/2/06

quater wrote:


GuardianOMS wrote:

Really?! No cure for ARS eh? I figured that out when throwing a chair at one guy who suffers from it didnt work...

If I here another, "If its not Naruto or Dragoon Ball Z, I dont want to watch it," Im throwing a table next time. AND I DARE THEM TO SEND ME TO DISCIPLINARY OFFICE!!!


I dare you. I used to have both SARS and ARS. But I beat it. and you can too. it is like shyness


You cant beat it if you dont want to. The people that believe Naruto and Dragon Ball are the only good anime series known to man obviously dont care for watching other anime.
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 12/2/06

Do0mAid wrote:

... I think I potentially suffer from ARS . "Girls are the 'procrastinators' " applies to me XD. People often recommend anime to me, but really I'd rather just do my own thing. With recommendations to watch Trigun, Azu, Deathnote, The Melancholy of..., Densha Otoko, and others I'd have no time to watch what I want to watch! But I do still watch anime, and it's good anime in my opinion.


wait... no azumanga daioh or haruhuri???? say it ain't so!

i weep to imagine the cold dark world in which you live...
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 12/3/06

waffle26 wrote:

You mean you hav'nt seen Trigun or The melacholy of Haruhi Suzimiya? Watch those soon!!!


I've seen most of Trigun up to episode... 20 maybe? and none of tMoHS


azrael910 wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:

... I think I potentially suffer from ARS . "Girls are the 'procrastinators' " applies to me XD. People often recommend anime to me, but really I'd rather just do my own thing. With recommendations to watch Trigun, Azu, Deathnote, The Melancholy of..., Densha Otoko, and others I'd have no time to watch what I want to watch! But I do still watch anime, and it's good anime in my opinion.


wait... no azumanga daioh or haruhuri???? say it ain't so!

i weep to imagine the cold dark world in which you live...


I've seen some Azumanga Daioh too, probably only like 6 episodes though.

Oh and last night I started 2 new anime :)! A very shoujo one: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge; and DeathNote ^^
3779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/06
nah, i'm pretty sure i can't ever get this sickness coz i've been watching anime since i was 6, i think.. or even younger that that.. probably 4 years old.. hahah.. i remember dragon ball..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.