First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Living Students
15764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
B.C., Canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
hey guys, im.... *looks at rubbermonkeys face and bursts out laughing*

haha, anyways: i'm half vampire, and also learning both magics. uh, u can just call me joe. yeah, thats all.

and btw, where's the teach?
Students
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
I'm Jean Camille Lapid.

Me? Half Vampire... Hahaha!! Nice to meet you all... Im already overblood... Many extra blood... Im in magic and art class too... Once again, nice to meet you all... I'm an 11th grade...
Students
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
I'm angel...I'm a vampire who hasn't drink any blood since i'm a child...I just recently discovered that i'm a vampire... some one told me i can only drinka man's bllod if he's willing to... i want to find a man who'll let me suck his blood...
Students
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heavens Guardian
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

Joe_003 wrote:

hey guys, im.... *looks at rubbermonkeys face and bursts out laughing*

haha, anyways: i'm half vampire, and also learning both magics. uh, u can just call me joe. yeah, thats all.

and btw, where's the teach?


So Wats so funny?
Students
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
im half vampire half cat (weird combo i know ) i im taking language of the world and music i hope i can learn alot about my vampire half *bows* *looks at rubbermonkeys face and stars to laugh*
Students
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heavens Guardian
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

durana wrote:

im half vampire half cat (weird combo i know ) i im taking language of the world and music i hope i can learn alot about my vampire half *bows* *looks at rubbermonkeys face and stars to laugh*


*the bracelet on the left arm start cracking again*

" why i dont just wipe that goofy ass smirk off ur face and then tear your tail and ears off "

*pieces of bracelet now start to crumble*
15764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
B.C., Canada
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

rubbermonkey wrote:


Joe_003 wrote:

hey guys, im.... *looks at rubbermonkeys face and bursts out laughing*

haha, anyways: i'm half vampire, and also learning both magics. uh, u can just call me joe. yeah, thats all.

and btw, where's the teach?


So Wats so funny?





theavenger902

*start drawing funny pic on yujii onii-chan*
*laughing and start to walk back*


i assume thats u?
Students
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heavens Guardian
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

Joe_003 wrote:


rubbermonkey wrote:


Joe_003 wrote:

hey guys, im.... *looks at rubbermonkeys face and bursts out laughing*

haha, anyways: i'm half vampire, and also learning both magics. uh, u can just call me joe. yeah, thats all.

and btw, where's the teach?


So Wats so funny?





theavenger902

*start drawing funny pic on yujii onii-chan*
*laughing and start to walk back*


i assume thats u?


*settles down* Aww fock
Students
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heavens Guardian
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

TheAvenger902 wrote:

*start drawing funny pic on yujii onii-chan*
*laughing and start to walk back*


*Throws a massive fire ball Avenger and laughs as the skin starts growing back*

*wipes the picture off with a simple spell*

"now were even"
15764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
B.C., Canada
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
hehe, it was fun while it lasted
Students
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

rubbermonkey wrote:


durana wrote:

im half vampire half cat (weird combo i know ) i im taking language of the world and music i hope i can learn alot about my vampire half *bows* *looks at rubbermonkeys face and stars to laugh*


*the bracelet on the left arm start cracking again*

" why i dont just wipe that goofy ass smirk off ur face and then tear your tail and ears off "

*pieces of bracelet now start to crumble*


hey whats that bracelet for? it looks cool
*reaches out to touch the bracelet*
Posted 2/29/08
ok class ^^ sorry ive been really busy lately but im here to start teaching
Students
2005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
hi i'm chue, u can call me mixed if u prefer
i'm new here and just signed for this class

i'm from mixed bloods
*smiles*
15764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
B.C., Canada
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
hey chue ^.^

btw, wut is in ur 'mixed bloods'?
Students
2005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

Joe_003 wrote:

hey chue ^.^

btw, wut is in ur 'mixed bloods'?



my biological father a pure vampire

and a biological mother,
a respected vampire hunter from a lineage of sorcerers and werewolves



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.