First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply wi-fi codes for DS games
Member
2308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 2/23/08 , edited 5/3/08
What the discription says... and...

Pokemon: Diamond
wi-fi code: 2363-4771-0692
Name: Hikaru

Animal Crossing DS
wi-fi code: 1246-7857-7923
Name: Meemee
Town: Musi(music note)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
wi-fi code: 0130-2173-0194
Team: Time
Name: Pion




Member
545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Markham, Ontario
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
OMG! i finally found a group that uses wifi now i can batte people! :)


Metroid Prime Hunters (DS) wi-fi code:
4382-0748-9840

Tetris (DS) wi-fi code:
721518-639442

Mario Kart (DS) wi-fi code:
382370-132740

Pokemon Diamond (DS) wi-fi code:
0559-5344-0970


Well i got more games since i got an r4 but these r the games i oftenly play

i'll ad more if i download another game that i'm reli into

and if u can plz pm/email me if u have some reli good games to recommend

My email address is : [email protected]

I need more games!!!
Posted 2/28/08
Pokemon Diamond: 4467-8440-8749
Mario Kart: 5154-7058-1062

crunchy I've added you on pokemon and pinoy you I've added on pokemon and mario kart :)
Member
545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Markham, Ontario
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Thanx for adding me, pm me when u can play

I've added u too
Member
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

pinoy_ako513 wrote:

OMG! i finally found a group that uses wifi now i can batte people! :)


Metroid Prime Hunters (DS) wi-fi code:
4382-0748-9840

Tetris (DS) wi-fi code:
721518-639442

Mario Kart (DS) wi-fi code:
382370-132740

Pokemon Diamond (DS) wi-fi code:
0559-5344-0970


Well i got more games since i got an r4 but these r the games i oftenly play

i'll ad more if i download another game that i'm reli into

and if u can plz pm/email me if u have some reli good games to recommend

My email address is : [email protected]

I need more games!!!



Glitterconfetti wrote:

Pokemon Diamond: 4467-8440-8749
Mario Kart: 5154-7058-1062

crunchy I've added you on pokemon and pinoy you I've added on pokemon and mario kart :)


added u both in Tetris and/or Mario kart..

Tetris(DS) wi-fi code: 809852-282864
Mario Kart (DS) wi-fi code: 313663-437920

Member
2298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Well wouldn't you...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08 , edited 1/17/09
pokemon pearl 2449-4148-4571 put me as "Kat=D" (instead of "=D" face, use the square one.)
Mario Kart: 408164-345697
me and my sis, crunchy_dog_food are on~


Hoenn

Sinnoh

Kanto

Johto

Pokemon Rangers

I really do have these Pokemon! XP I'm so wierd! LOL
Member
2308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Okey I added you guys!
(pokemon...)
Member
6643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / a LittLe Red Dot...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
anyone hav Soma Bringer's FC?? or anythin else??
Member
545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Markham, Ontario
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
plz ppl post more codes, i need to play someone T_T
Member
3206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York State
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

pinoy_ako513 wrote:

OMG! i finally found a group that uses wifi now i can batte people! :)


Metroid Prime Hunters (DS) wi-fi code:
4382-0748-9840

Tetris (DS) wi-fi code:
721518-639442

Mario Kart (DS) wi-fi code:
382370-132740

Pokemon Diamond (DS) wi-fi code:
0559-5344-0970


Well i got more games since i got an r4 but these r the games i oftenly play

i'll ad more if i download another game that i'm reli into

and if u can plz pm/email me if u have some reli good games to recommend

My email address is : [email protected]

I need more games!!!


my PKMN DIAMOND wifi code is 3523-1937-8671
Member
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
Metroid Prime? is it good?
Member
2308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

rei08 wrote:

Metroid Prime? is it good?


It's awsome ^__^

Member
4714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
WiFi? How... do you get WiFi or know if you have it.... I just got my DS, and the intructions are all in Japanese, so I can't really read it.
Member
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

rareitemhunter1 wrote:

WiFi? How... do you get WiFi or know if you have it.... I just got my DS, and the intructions are all in Japanese, so I can't really read it.


hmm..the DS is WiFi capable..you just need games that are capable of using the connection..but i can't remember to set-up a connection..ahahaha.. sorry..

Member
4714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
hmmm... okay.... well... if someone else knows... please tell me~!! But thanks a lot rei.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.