First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply FF7 remake
Member
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Island Nearest To...
Offline
Posted 2/24/08 , edited 2/24/08
i saw a demo of remake demo ff7 on youtube
just a bunch of crap showing ps3 neat graphics
i just wish they really make a ps3 version !!!
Member
5607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / :)
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
YAY!!!!!!!!REMAKE!!!!!!!
Member
1985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
um maybe after nova crystalis project??? i wish.............................

although ff7 wasn't my all time favorite... i can't wait for SE to announce they're really gonna make that remake...

but of course they will remake ff5 and 6 first...

they already remaked ff1&2 in psp, 3&4 in ds... then 5&6 someday...
Member
2960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Cebu, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
doubt it, square is busy w/ FF 13 atm. if FF7 is going to be remade then they should remake Chrono Trigger too!
Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Member
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / SeCrEt...its stil...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Really?! Its a good thing that there will be a remake, the bad thing is..i can't play it!?!
Member
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Ireland!
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
I really hope they make a remake it would be so good!!! Final Fantasy VII is the best!!!
Member
1985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
i hope i won't be "old" already when they produce a remake of ffvii... they make ffs very slow recently...
Member
1985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/26/08



oh i just noticed... cloud's face here in this tech demo and cloud's face in the end of crisis core is different...

in tech demo... he looks old and ...grumpy?

in crisis core when he said "my name is cloud, soldier first class" he look younger and ... not very grumpy...
Member
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere i need t...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

no-label wrote:

I really hope they make a remake it would be so good!!! Final Fantasy VII is the best!!!


totally agree
Member
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Ireland!
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

gottabekd wrote:


no-label wrote:

I really hope they make a remake it would be so good!!! Final Fantasy VII is the best!!!


totally agree



If they make it for PS3 id buy one just for it XD
Member
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere i need t...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

no-label wrote:


gottabekd wrote:


no-label wrote:

I really hope they make a remake it would be so good!!! Final Fantasy VII is the best!!!


totally agree



If they make it for PS3 id buy one just for it XD


for sure im buying it no matter what system it is ...if i dont have that system ill buy the system too
Member
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Ireland!
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

gottabekd wrote:


no-label wrote:


gottabekd wrote:


no-label wrote:

I really hope they make a remake it would be so good!!! Final Fantasy VII is the best!!!


totally agree



If they make it for PS3 id buy one just for it XD


for sure im buying it no matter what system it is ...if i dont have that system ill buy the system too


Hello yea!!! Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps and i get all excited !! =p
Member
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere i need t...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

no-label wrote:


gottabekd wrote:


no-label wrote:


gottabekd wrote:


no-label wrote:

I really hope they make a remake it would be so good!!! Final Fantasy VII is the best!!!


totally agree



If they make it for PS3 id buy one just for it XD


for sure im buying it no matter what system it is ...if i dont have that system ill buy the system too


Hello yea!!! Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps and i get all excited !! =p

me too!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.