WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Fighting Games
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Tekken 6!!!
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Melty Blood and IaMP.
8459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
Street fighter III

KOF

Tekken

SF Alpha

GGXX

im a fighting game junkiee

and oh Arcana Heart =]
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Marvel vs Capcom 2 My fav game =X Kinda Unbalance but its still fun ^^ (magneto,Psylocke and Cabal Ftw!)

Tekken 5 is also one of da best Fighting games out there ^^ (Lili and King ftw =3)
96822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ah~~!!~!~!~!~!~!~...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
well i do play KOF and others == but if i play for too long alone i get bored easily==
Posted 5/7/08
I really love Guilty Gear X2, Melty Blood and the KoF series..... I used to love Street Fighter but after a while it became mmmeeehhhh to me.... Im also Playing DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 and Naruto Narutimate Accel 2 [I like the games but I hate the animes].....

Im still learning tekken but my ass is always handed to me on a silver plater so i think i'll give up on it...
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Cube World
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
king of fighters 98
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Dau MAbalacat Pam...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
tekken streetfighter vs capcom
2661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Guilty Gear Accent Core of course.
15270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a parallel uni...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
tekken of course is cool for me
Posted 5/7/08

zenchaos wrote:



Did they come out with a new version of Act Cadenza? Is it for the PS2? If it is I'll have to get it...
Posted 5/7/08

jette1221 wrote:

I really love Guilty Gear X2, Melty Blood and the KoF series..... I used to love Street Fighter but after a while it became mmmeeehhhh to me.... Im also Playing DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 and Naruto Narutimate Accel 2 [I like the games but I hate the animes].....

Im still learning tekken but my ass is always handed to me on a silver plater so i think i'll give up on it...


Yeah, me too. I still like SF though...
Posted 5/7/08

jesusosorio wrote:


zenchaos wrote:



Did they come out with a new version of Act Cadenza? Is it for the PS2? If it is I'll have to get it...


You mean Re:Act?? I've seen one on the arcade.... I thinks its only arcade version, I might be wrong, though.....
Posted 5/7/08

jette1221 wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


zenchaos wrote:



Did they come out with a new version of Act Cadenza? Is it for the PS2? If it is I'll have to get it...


You mean Re:Act?? I've seen one on the arcade.... I thinks its only arcade version, I might be wrong, though.....


Damn... Is there any word of a Japanese PS2 release? Thanks in advance.
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Iceland
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Mortal kombat series
Street fighter series
thats about it i guess...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.