First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Worst HXH Character
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
~~updated
Hunter
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

may08 wrote:

Pokkuru... you'll agree with me. if you've read the manga!


hmm..why what happened in the manga..what chapter?
Hunter
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Tompa?! ^.^
Hunter
7734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

ukime wrote:


may08 wrote:

Pokkuru... you'll agree with me. if you've read the manga!


hmm..why what happened in the manga..what chapter?


just saw chapter 274! so exciting!

oh.. the part where his brain is Brainwashed! i forgot.

but his last moments were on chapter 197..
Hunter
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

may08 wrote:


ukime wrote:


may08 wrote:

Pokkuru... you'll agree with me. if you've read the manga!


hmm..why what happened in the manga..what chapter?


just saw chapter 274! so exciting!

oh.. the part where his brain is Brainwashed! i forgot.

but his last moments were on chapter 197..


tnx may ^o^ do u know what chapter chimera ants starts?hmm..i'm plannin to read it rather than w8 4 the anime..lol
Hunter
7734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

ukime wrote:


may08 wrote:


ukime wrote:


may08 wrote:

Pokkuru... you'll agree with me. if you've read the manga!


hmm..why what happened in the manga..what chapter?


just saw chapter 274! so exciting!

oh.. the part where his brain is Brainwashed! i forgot.

but his last moments were on chapter 197..


tnx may ^o^ do u know what chapter chimera ants starts?hmm..i'm plannin to read it rather than w8 4 the anime..lol



hehe. i believe that's a good choice!

i don't think the anime will even air..

Chimera Ant starts @ 185 or 86 i think.
Hunter
453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
tompa stinks
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
~~updated
Hunter
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Yea, overwhelming vote goes to Tompa. No 1 worse char
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
~~updated
Hunter-Moderator
111912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
well.. tompa the hunter exam coward...
Hunter
2463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Why should i tell...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
the fast guy in the exam that cheats.... ahh whats it face. oh ya tompa. so fat and so cheap
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
~~updated
Hunter
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
yeah. i agree its TOMPA too!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.