First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Rules for the Group and Forum [UPDATED]
Member
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
whew thats a relief
Member
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
o and im new to this so im kinda not doing so well i dont even kow how to get cr points
Member
6960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Behind you!
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
YO! Ichigo Hollow master had come.
Tell me what you guys are talking about?
Member
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
Bleach is the best, seen 122 epi, atm.
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

vampireknight13 wrote:

Rules

1) There will be NO swear words, inappropiate content or words on the wall or forums. We can't delete whats on the wall and if the problem persists I will have to remove the wall. Also the creator and mods have enough to do for the group without having to edit your post because you didn't look at the rules.

2) No Flaming!!!! for those of you who don't know what flaming is, it's along thE lines of insulting someone or talking bad about someone or something that will make a person uncomfortable or angry. It is NOT tolerated in this group.

3) Respect your creator, mod, and fellow ,members. We work hard for this group and don't need someone who thinks it will be fun to cause a little chaos. Like the good creator and mods we are we will warn you fo your offense but if you continue we become equally mean.

4) Do NOT upload any explcit pictures. I don't want to see anything you wouldn't want to go up to your parents and show them.

5) No advertising a group without the creators permission. None of us want to hear about your awesome Bleach group or your own Hollow Ichigo Group. Same goes for asking somebody to be your buddy. I do not want to see "add me as your buddy" because we all know that when you get over 100 buddies that they will be ignored.

6) No taking any ideas, pictures, forums, badges, or anything that was contstructed in this group!! Everyone has put their share into searching for things and don't want to see it demeaned by your petty greedy hands.

7) In the note of forums~~~~~ No double posting!!! Do you see that button that says edit in the top right corner. Its there for a reason, not to see you waste up space on the forums. The "Guess The Quote Game" and spam topics however can be excluded. BUT only up to a limit.

8) In the note of forums~~ Keep the content of the forum as the topic says. I don't want to see talk about how cute Hitsugaya is in a forum titled "Is Kenpachi Part Demon"

9) In cases where you are setting up a poll but there are few options vacant, just post a simple topic and putting the choices in numbering or alphabet choices. Therefore, anyone could just say a number/letter for their choice

10) In the note of polls~~ Do NOT amke a poll if you do not know the characters names. It makes it more difficult to understand what you are saying and how to vote. Just ask someone the names and/or places, ect. that you want.

11) In the note of forums~~~~ Do NOT carry out a conversation in the fourms!! It takes up space and doesn't need to be held. What I mean is, do not repeatedly quote the same person seven times. If they want to hear your response they will check it out when they want!!


CONSQUENCES
If you break the rules what happens?

--The creator and mods will NOT be shy about warning you about any breaking of the rules. We will message you, give you a warning, and hopefully you shape up or pay more attention. If you break another rule we will just remove you from the group. And we won't have any bad feelings about it. If you find another way into the group, we will report you to Shinji. Don't believe me?? Just try us and find out yourself. So follow the rules and just have fun. The mods and creator can be your best friends or we can become your nightmare from under the bed. You choose.

(Note~~~~ punishment may differ on offense. Like if you say a bad word in the forum twice we aren't going to remove you. If you do it about 5 times, then yes.)






Duties of Being a Member of the Hollow Ichigo Group

1) Voting in the Fan Art Contest. So maybe you don't care about it. But what if you entered a drawing? Wouldn't you want as many votes as possible. PLEASE VOTE!!

2) Contributing to the wall, forum, uploading pictures, inviting people, creating your own topic , ect. As long as it goes according to the rules.

3) Reporting anything that seems wrong to you. Message ME about it and I will take care of it. We also have the option of keeping your identity disclosed. If the perpatraitior inquires about who informed me we keep silent.

4) Being an active member!! You should all know what that means by now!!



I edit the rules:
7) In the note of forums~~~~~ No double posting!!! Do you see that button that says edit in the top right corner. Its there for a reason, not to see you waste up space on the forums. The "Guess The Quote Game" and spam topics however can be excluded. BUT only up to a limit.

quoting this so people can reread it
Member
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Murder Central
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
I shall follow your rules diligently ^^ glad to be a memeber and wouldn't want to spoil that =]
Member
839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Court of the Pure...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

Kasouken_Knights wrote:

I shall follow your rules diligently ^^ glad to be a memeber and wouldn't want to spoil that =]


haha, you spelling sucks ellie xD daisuke!!!! xD

lmfao, i cant spell either xD

*your
Member
8620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
nice rulz
will follow them
Member
7425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / . . .in a corner...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
I guess I should read this so as not to break anymore rules XDD
Member
7226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
i have to read this everyday to check if there is a new rule or not
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
don't worry, if you see my name as the last poster in the topic, check it out
5420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
omg, so strict.
Moderator
13619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
but its good.its a way to keep the group clean and nice.

i don't think its that strict
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

miss_popular02 wrote:

omg, so strict.


shut it
even though the rules are strict you are still free to post
as long as you know the rules
the rules are just simple and general
i just reinforced them with examples and elaboration
Posted 4/9/08

figrysia wrote:


miss_popular02 wrote:

omg, so strict.


shut it
even though the rules are strict you are still free to post
as long as you know the rules
the rules are just simple and general
i just reinforced them with examples and elaboration


whoa....calm down there.. i thought you said you can post freely here as long as you knew the rules
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.