First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Rules for the Group and Forum [UPDATED]
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
i did
but i also advise everybody to obey them as well
should i make a rule to not insult the rule?
i'm in a bad mood because kyo is mindlessly swearing around without knowing the meaning of swearing
and then someone go and make a sour face because i add extras to the rules
you see me posting in every topic with out breaking the rules
why can't you?
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
by the way
i did not direct it to you jeebthao
in case if misunderstanding
Posted 4/9/08

figrysia wrote:

by the way
i did not direct it to you jeebthao
in case if misunderstanding


dont worry about me, im just worried you might have scared some people off or they take it offensively...but anyways what you said before is true though, but you cant just be snappin at people for a opinion they have...
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
examples of people who do that:
omegablackspawn
kyoshirou87
me [ but for a reason ]
Posted 4/9/08

figrysia wrote:

examples of people who do that:
omegablackspawn
kyoshirou87
me [ but for a reason ]


okay then maybe they have reason too...but just because your a mod doesnt mean you can do it though
Creator
11998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Near Chicago, Ill...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
Well actually she is jsut following the rules. It DOES say respect the creator and mods which also means the things w ehave done and or made which in this case is the rules. miss_popular doesn't have to join in on anything if she doesn't want to. If she thinks our rules are too strict oh well. Thousands of other people have posted without breaking the rules. Really they're not that hard to follow. We jsut don't want any form of swear words in our group,a nd spamming and wasting space.
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

jeebthao07 wrote:


figrysia wrote:

examples of people who do that:
omegablackspawn
kyoshirou87
me [ but for a reason ]


okay then maybe they have reason too...but just because your a mod doesnt mean you can do it though


reason for their behavior
omegablackspawn = wants everybody to follow his philosophy about hollow ichigo having no name
KyoShirou87 = first mention of naruto or naruto shippuuden and he goes ballistic with the keyboard
me = trying to keep order while my anger is at my limit
Moderator
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

figrysia wrote:

should i make a rule to not insult the rule?
why can't you?


There is already a rule for that its the Flaming one...
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
? someone added new stuff to the rules
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

vampireknight13 wrote:

Rules

1) There will be NO swear words, inappropiate content or words on the wall or forums. We can't delete whats on the wall and if the problem persists I will have to remove the wall. Also the creator and mods have enough to do for the group without having to edit your post because you didn't look at the rules. For those who don't know what swear means, it means posting foul word/s in the forums or wall. Replacing letters with other symbols will still count against you. So is replacing letters with * ,putting the whole letter as a bunch of * ,shortened versions of the foul word, replacing some letters with other letters, jumbling the letters and leaving half the word

2) No Flaming!!!! for those of you who don't know what flaming is, it's along the lines of insulting someone or talking bad about someone or something that will make a person uncomfortable or angry. It is NOT tolerated in this group. The forum games here are created for you to have fun and gain cr points fast. Do not use this as a chance to insult a mod or a member playing as well. Please consider whether your post is hurtful or not before posting. Don't just post with you brain OFF. Note, there IS a FINE LINE between HAVING FUN and INSULTING. So be careful. The mods here are very sensitive and some of them can scar you. Hard.

3) Respect your creator, mod, and fellow ,members. We work hard for this group and don't need someone who thinks it will be fun to cause a little chaos. Like the good creator and mods we are we will warn you of your offense but if you continue we become equally mean.

4) Do NOT upload any explicit pictures. I don't want to see anything you wouldn't want to go up to your parents and show them.

5) No advertising a group without the creators permission. None of us want to hear about your awesome Bleach group or your own Hollow Ichigo Group. Same goes for asking somebody to be your buddy. I do not want to see "add me as your buddy" because we all know that when you get over 100 buddies that they will be ignored.

6) No taking any ideas, pictures, forums, badges, or anything that was constructed in this group!! Everyone has put their share into searching for things and don't want to see it demeaned by your petty greedy hands.

7) In the note of forums~~~~~ No multiple posting!!! Twice? Fine. Thrice? Fine. Quad? We'll get you. Do you see that button that says edit in the top right corner? It's there for a reason, not to see you waste up space on the forums. The "Guess The Quote Game" and spam topics however can be excluded. BUT only up to a limit.

8) In the note of forums~~ Keep the content of the forum as the topic says. I don't want to see talk about how cute Hitsugaya is in a forum titled "Is Kenpachi Part Demon"

9) In cases where you are setting up a poll but there are few options vacant, just post a simple topic and putting the choices in numbering or alphabet choices. Therefore, anyone could just say a number/letter for their choice. Please remember that! I hate to see idiots posting polls that have incomplete with some other options missed out

10) In the note of polls~~ Do NOT make a poll if you do not know the characters names. It makes it more difficult to understand what you are saying and how to vote. Just ask someone the names and/or places, etc. that you want.

11) In the note of forums~~~~ Do NOT carry out a conversation in the forums!! It takes up space and doesn't need to be held. What I mean is, do not repeatedly quote the same person seven times. If they want to hear your response they will check it out when they want!!

12) There are times where a mod tends to forget he/she is, well, a mod. So if you insult them, they would, well, insult you back. If you started the fight, and you know you did, don't run off crying and post stuff that indirectly hurt the mod. Mods are supposed to be mean and they only use it when they are dealing with idiots like flamers. So don't encourage them! Keep reminding them that they are the mods and don't insult the mods. Even if they know that they is a mod, they will insult you and use their authority to scar you. Hard. One good example of a mod that kind is figrysia. She may have a sharp tongue but she's good in doing her job if you don't insult her.


CONSQUENCES
If you break the rules what happens?

--The creator and mods will NOT be shy about warning you about any breaking of the rules. We will message you, give you a warning, and hopefully you shape up or pay more attention. If you break another rule we will just remove you from the group. And we won't have any bad feelings about it. If you find another way into the group, we will report you to Shinji. Don't believe me?? Just try us and find out yourself. So follow the rules and just have fun. The mods and creator can be your best friends or we can become your nightmare from under the bed. You choose.

(Note~~~~ punishment may differ on offense. Like if you say a bad word in the forum twice we aren't going to remove you. If you do it about 5 times, then yes.)






Duties of Being a Member of the Hollow Ichigo Group

1) Voting in the Fan Art Contest. So maybe you don't care about it. But what if you entered a drawing? Wouldn't you want as many votes as possible. PLEASE VOTE!!

2) Contributing to the wall, forum, uploading pictures, inviting people, creating your own topic , ect. As long as it goes according to the rules.

3) Reporting anything that seems wrong to you. Message ME about it and I will take care of it. We also have the option of keeping your identity disclosed. If the perpatraitior inquires about who informed me we keep silent.

4) Being an active member!! You should all know what that means by now!!



it's bolded..
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
hey! i'm in it!
Moderator
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
I see ya
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
i hope the members read this, this stuff is good
Moderator
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
Yeh they should do, I would like to thank Vampy because that is well structured and written so its easy to understand
Member
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / 36 Chambers in th...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
ah, OK! read it, get it, good
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.