First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Rules for the Group and Forum [UPDATED]
Moderator
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
Good good!
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
now go ask everyone else to read it
Moderator
13619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
oh..new rules...ill take note of that.
Creator
11998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Near Chicago, Ill...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
I didn't add that part......
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
neither did i..
Moderator
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
Then who added that part? well, it has to be a mod, and vampireknight, figrysia, and I didn't do it. So its either Kage-Warrior, PersonalVendetta, adam1994, cashflow (but i doubt it, cuz he's been gone...), or Bunpire.. it has to be one of them.

okay, i just noticed that that part doesn't have correct grammar, i don't know if its just like that, but it could be a hint to who it could be.... and also, its kinda a rule directed to mods, cuz it says bad things about us....
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
i see the bad things are only directed to me...
plus is see the additions are very good and it covers any loopholes a member would try to exploit
Moderator
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

figrysia wrote:

i see the bad things are only directed to me...
plus is see the additions are very good and it covers any loopholes a member would try to exploit


yeah, i guess its a good rule, but it is a little offensive (only a little). but i still want to know who added it..
Posted 4/22/08
now figrysia seems scary...
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
i am scary when i want to..
Moderator
13619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
lol.just dnt break the rules...

uhmm.question..if a person posted a link on the wall(she's asking to join that group,she's asking u to go to that link and vote)..is that considered breaking the rules?
Member
18798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
Yeah... I guess....
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

charmaine0627 wrote:

lol.just dnt break the rules...

uhmm.question..if a person posted a link on the wall(she's asking to join that group,she's asking u to go to that link and vote)..is that considered breaking the rules?


if she is posting to get members to go to her own group, then yes.. it is illegal
Moderator
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08

figrysia wrote:


charmaine0627 wrote:

lol.just dnt break the rules...

uhmm.question..if a person posted a link on the wall(she's asking to join that group,she's asking u to go to that link and vote)..is that considered breaking the rules?


if she is posting to get members to go to her own group, then yes.. it is illegal


Illegal, sounds funny in that context

It is against the rules..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.