First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Stupid Quotes"..."
Social Hour Instructor
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind you Bella >.>
Offline
Posted 2/24/08 , edited 2/24/08
We all have our random/funny moments Saying stupid things that turn out to be funny. You can post some funny sayings or moments with a friend in this forum. Here's an example: (totally made up)

*I was randomly drawing a plate of cookies and a cup of chocolate milk*
When i looked up and said....
Me: My milk is brown.....
And everyone burst out in laughter :D

Totally made up! But i'll post a REAL one so u get the idea. Don't u love it when I do all the work for u? ~<3
Social Hour Instructor
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind you Bella >.>
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
Me and Lack usually come to school SUPER early to talk. She brought some nail-polish to do my nails. Her mom is the dean, so Lack sometimes gets to put her stuff in her moms office. We were sitting on one of the picnic tables outside. When she was done, she walked back up to the building where her moms office is. She looked rly stupid carrying a bunch of nail-polish in her hands. turns out it was locked so she walked back still carrying a bunch of nail-polish. A bunch of guys were looking at her like, "Wtf?" It was rly quite but then she blurted out:

"ITS NAILPOILISH, GET OVER IT"

She had those boys running! I was laughing my ass of! It was so random.

Creator
19063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your dads house!
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
O good Chayla becaz if u actually hung up....Wait..Hello?

~ BlackPetals

Woman
3690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in your pocket!!...
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
wen i told my sis how i blew my moms candle out and my mom asked me y i did that then she finally lit it up again and was walking with it and she told me 2 do something and wen i came bak i said here let me get that 4 u and blew it out again and my sista just paused then laughed stupidly... my sis is LackofSleep
Posted 3/4/08
lmao...well i was walking down this little path thing in my schoolz back yard and i walked up to the back porch and my brother joanie came up and tackled me onto the grass and i was like totally surprised and we're like sitting there and hes laughing so hard and im all "AHHHHHHHH ow....gawd...STUPID CURLY HEADED MONKY ASSMUNCH!" lmfao and he says that to me like every single time he comes by my house to say hi :O
Posted 3/14/08
my freind screams "violation" every time something perverted comes up...she gets kinda annoying...and my other freind...he...screams out the word "AIDS" whenever he finds it funny
Posted 3/21/08
once, i was doodleing on a sheet of paper during class, and it like went out the window(it was open and windy out) so i try to grab it, and literally like half my body was sticking out of the window. so yea...the teacher wasnt in the classroom at the time, so my friend Jake had to like pull me back in lol. after he made sure i wasnt hurt, he was cracking up. i was like, why didnt you pull me in sooner???? he was like, you were kicking your legs around like a crazy person, excuse me for not wanting to get kicked! lol i ws like excuse me for trying not to fly out a window....then we both cracked up...it was pretty funny stuff lol
Creator
19063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your dads house!
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

Divine_Beauty wrote:

once, i was doodleing on a sheet of paper during class, and it like went out the window(it was open and windy out) so i try to grab it, and literally like half my body was sticking out of the window. so yea...the teacher wasnt in the classroom at the time, so my friend Jake had to like pull me back in lol. after he made sure i wasnt hurt, he was cracking up. i was like, why didnt you pull me in sooner???? he was like, you were kicking your legs around like a crazy person, excuse me for not wanting to get kicked! lol i ws like excuse me for trying not to fly out a window....then we both cracked up...it was pretty funny stuff lol


XD omg that would b scary
Posted 3/21/08

LackXofXSleep wrote:


Divine_Beauty wrote:

once, i was doodleing on a sheet of paper during class, and it like went out the window(it was open and windy out) so i try to grab it, and literally like half my body was sticking out of the window. so yea...the teacher wasnt in the classroom at the time, so my friend Jake had to like pull me back in lol. after he made sure i wasnt hurt, he was cracking up. i was like, why didnt you pull me in sooner???? he was like, you were kicking your legs around like a crazy person, excuse me for not wanting to get kicked! lol i ws like excuse me for trying not to fly out a window....then we both cracked up...it was pretty funny stuff lol


XD omg that would b scary


lol hehe, it was sorta scary, but we werent THAT high up(thankfully) so i wouldnt have like died, so i wasnt that worried lol. but now, Jake makes sure i dont sit by any windows....closed OR opened^^ lol
Posted 4/8/08
my friend and i were talking about some movie and this guy passed by and a few seconds afterward i guess she finally noticed the shirt he was wearing and said really loud "its red and blue....at the same time!!"....hehe i love that girl <3
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
i dont know what you mean
Woman
36001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shinigami Realm [...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
Person A: d(-_- )b

Person B: How do you get the backwards b?

Person C: It's called a d.

Posted 4/13/08

MogiMogiGirl wrote:

Person A: d(-_- )b

Person B: How do you get the backwards b?

Person A: It's called a d.



Lolz epic Mogi-Chan. Thats funny
Woman
36001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shinigami Realm [...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

PetahCireus wrote:


MogiMogiGirl wrote:

Person A: d(-_- )b

Person B: How do you get the backwards b?

Person A: It's called a d.



Lolz epic Mogi-Chan. Thats funny


haha, thanks. i did it right!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.