First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Maid Cafe
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
I never been to one..but i think maid cafe is kinda cute:) ~^^~
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Mongolia
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
it's alright but it would be creepy if my boyfriend or brother go in there without me or friends
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

Inciser wrote:

I would say its basically a hooters in America LOL


Nah, the basic consep are deferent since in Maid Cafe whay work is cuteness while in hooters what work is sexyness. Also Maid Cafe and the maid who work on it not have a bad-morale impression unlike hooters.
3450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / flying high in th...
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
i want to go to one someday.. i've never been on one so i'm curious to what it really looks like...
13506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
i've always wanted to go to a maid cafe
me and my friend sarah were thinking of making a maid cafe lol it would be sooooo fun
Posted 12/11/10

Inoyasha5 wrote:

i've always wanted to go to a maid cafe
me and my friend sarah were thinking of making a maid cafe lol it would be sooooo fun

may I work there? 8> I have always wanted to dress up in the outfits, im good at making treats and Im very patient with people ^-^
677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland wit...
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
Maid cafes are cute, but I don't like it when they address customers as " Master ".
I sounds so..... I don't know... weird.

13506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

Juji_chan wrote:


Inoyasha5 wrote:

i've always wanted to go to a maid cafe
me and my friend sarah were thinking of making a maid cafe lol it would be sooooo fun

may I work there? 8> I have always wanted to dress up in the outfits, im good at making treats and Im very patient with people ^-^


yes you can you can help cook and help with the customers ^_^
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland.
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
I'd love to go to one! To be honest i think it's hot, sure it can get bad rep by all the older guys going in and perving, and if boyfriends would go in there to purposely look at the girls that's where problems start..
Personally i think either way it's a cool idea, a different way to eat and drink in a cafe it's a good business idea to get in more money which seems successful. Just try and ignore some of the obvious pervs? >.<
Posted 12/11/10

Inoyasha5 wrote:


Juji_chan wrote:


Inoyasha5 wrote:

i've always wanted to go to a maid cafe
me and my friend sarah were thinking of making a maid cafe lol it would be sooooo fun

may I work there? 8> I have always wanted to dress up in the outfits, im good at making treats and Im very patient with people ^-^


yes you can you can help cook and help with the customers ^_^


XD woot! 8D
115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
I'd love to go to a maid cafe and be surrounded by pretty maids, but it would be akward being the only girl there.
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

Shinju-chen wrote:

I'd love to go to a maid cafe and be surrounded by pretty maids, but it would be akward being the only girl there.


Not only males who go to maid cafes.
115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/10

ProudAsianKid wrote:


Shinju-chen wrote:

I'd love to go to a maid cafe and be surrounded by pretty maids, but it would be akward being the only girl there.


Not only males who go to maid cafes.


Aren't there usually only male otaku there, though? xD
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/13/10

Shinju-chen wrote:


ProudAsianKid wrote:


Shinju-chen wrote:

I'd love to go to a maid cafe and be surrounded by pretty maids, but it would be akward being the only girl there.


Not only males who go to maid cafes.


Aren't there usually only male otaku there, though? xD


Yes but not 7 day a week, you can always take a peek first since the wall are made of transparent glass. Besides there are tenth maid cafes in Japan.
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/11
Never been there before or heard of it too. I thought it was only in anime. If there a lot of sexyy girls in there, I would go there too. I like sexyy girls.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.