First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Are girls as perverted as guys?
ufp
8167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Rebelling the inj...
Offline
Posted 7/26/07 , edited 7/26/07
I'd like to know your thoughts if they are or not

who's more perverted males or females?

what's more irritating, male or female perverts?
37667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 7/26/07
I really think that it depends on the person not the gender.

Just look at me I'm a perverted mess,but not all girls are like this.
Posted 7/26/07
creak

¬_¬;;...⌐_⌐...

...

yes

*goes back to lurk mode*
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / nj
Offline
Posted 7/26/07
yes, many cases girls are more perverted. LIKE PUTTING UP YAOI PICS, WTF.

Posted 7/26/07
*cough* More than you may know..













Haven't you watched "Sex and the City"? =3
37667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 7/26/07

kslay88 wrote:

yes, many cases girls are more perverted. LIKE PUTTING UP YAOI PICS, WTF.

xD yup thats me ^.^ don't bad mouth me though or i might be forced to send you some.

Posted 7/26/07
*looks back in topic*

DID SOMEONE SAY YAOI???

*ahem... this isn't the case for some girls though ¬_¬;;*
**and btw... look at my avi**
37667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 7/26/07

nosuchname wrote:

*looks back in topic*

DID SOMEONE SAY YAOI???
YUP YAOI!

Posted 7/26/07
MMMM yaoi. <3 =3
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / nj
Offline
Posted 7/26/07

Deidarafangirl14 wrote:


kslay88 wrote:

yes, many cases girls are more perverted. LIKE PUTTING UP YAOI PICS, WTF.

xD yup thats me ^.^ don't bad mouth me though or i might be forced to send you some.



wowza a minor sending me gay anime.

8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 7/26/07
Yaoi obsessed girls kind of freak me... unless the do it in a freaky way that make them not freaky but awesome lol... Yuri obsessed guys are also scary because... they're... really... scary...

EX:

What do you think of gay people?
Male: If they're lesbian, hells yeah!!! >.<, We'll all have lesbian se-- wait a sec....
Female: OMFG Like all gay guys have good fashion, all of them are awesome... they all are nice. And all VERY feminine, and are just like in Yaoi. So kawaii!!
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/26/07

Deidarafangirl14 wrote:


nosuchname wrote:

*looks back in topic*

DID SOMEONE SAY YAOI???
YUP YAOI!



Haha, somehow I knew you were gonna post something like that.

~Kirby


37667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 7/26/07

kslay88 wrote:


Deidarafangirl14 wrote:


kslay88 wrote:

yes, many cases girls are more perverted. LIKE PUTTING UP YAOI PICS, WTF.

xD yup thats me ^.^ don't bad mouth me though or i might be forced to send you some.



wowza a minor sending me gay anime.

Yup ^.^
Edit:
and yup Kirby you know me well
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / nj
Offline
Posted 7/26/07
Every girl I know in real life, who doesn't watch anime, none have ever expressed any arousal with males being gay.
8684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/26/07
lol don't guys put up yuri pics too?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.