First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Bishies with similar faces!!! >O
Posted 5/2/08

jazziegirl wrote:

gojyo - saiyuki reload : casanova - ouran hs club



tamaki - ouran hs club : wolfram - god!? please save our king


wow that is so cool they look so alike
1882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where my love is
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

jazziegirl wrote:

gojyo - saiyuki reload : casanova - ouran hs club



tamaki - ouran hs club : wolfram - god!? please save our king


lol so true! *_*
1882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where my love is
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

jazziegirl wrote:

ouran - kyouya


xxxholic - watanuki


YEAH, THEY DO RESEMBLES EACH OTHER BUT KYOYA IS MORE OF A DARKER MANIPULATER THAN watanuki *_*
58793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lets see..Japan l...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
akito from kodocha
and yuu from marmalade boy
Bishie's Fangirl
9669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / chair
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
jin from kamichama karin chu




and lelouch *i mean little lelouch*


sorry i can't find any other pics.

do you watch code geass ? try to imagine lelouch when he was still a kid.....lol





are they alike .....??? lol
Bishie's Fangirl
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
len tsukimori of la corda d'oro


and kazuya shibuya of ghost hunt


the only differnce is the hair
Bishie's Fangirl
2080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

blue_legend14 wrote:

jin from kamichama karin chu




and lelouch *i mean little lelouch*


sorry i can't find any other pics.

do you watch code geass ? try to imagine lelouch when he was still a kid.....lol





are they alike .....??? lol

omg. dark haired look alikes!

Bishie's Fangirl
9803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Edward Cullen's Room
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Wow... i didn't even notice there's a lot of bishies look alike
I didn't know that...
Bishie's Fangirl
3095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08



Different color hair but all handsome. Many people say them similar
Bishie's Fangirl
1312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / a beautiful somew...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
here i have one but all of u must've already noticed

kurama from yu yu hakusho


and kenshin from ruruoni kenshin
Posted 9/30/08

angel1412 wrote:

akito from kodocha
and yuu from marmalade boy



holy crap, you are sooo right!!
Yuu is sooo much cuter though (omg, ima dork.)
but I'll bet ya that they are made by the same people....?

Miki looks a lot like the other girl too!!
58793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lets see..Japan l...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

joyfuljoy22 wrote:


angel1412 wrote:

akito from kodocha
and yuu from marmalade boy



holy crap, you are sooo right!!
Yuu is sooo much cuter though (omg, ima dork.)
but I'll bet ya that they are made by the same people....?

Miki looks a lot like the other girl too!!

ya i thought they might be..but im pretty sure there not..Kodocha is by Miho Obana but marmalade boy is by Wataru Yoshizumi..tho they look so much alike that it is weird that its not the same auther

Posted 10/22/08

angel1412 wrote:


joyfuljoy22 wrote:


angel1412 wrote:

akito from kodocha
and yuu from marmalade boy



holy crap, you are sooo right!!
Yuu is sooo much cuter though (omg, ima dork.)
but I'll bet ya that they are made by the same people....?

Miki looks a lot like the other girl too!!

ya i thought they might be..but im pretty sure there not..Kodocha is by Miho Obana but marmalade boy is by Wataru Yoshizumi..tho they look so much alike that it is weird that its not the same auther



yeah.... AND they all have brown eyes...... waaaay weird.
Bishie's Fangirl
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / +*inner mind*+
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Edgar from hakushaku to yosei

tamaki ouran
Bishie's Wife
1022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Behind you ._.
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

jamielynyu wrote:


Edgar from hakushaku to yosei

tamaki ouran


I KNEW that one was coming. x3 haha~
Nevertheless, they both are sex-ay! ;]

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.