First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Training Grounds
Member
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
this the training grounds u practice on targets and perfect techniques
Member
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hurst texas
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
ok so this is the practrice arena, got it
Member
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
yea
Posted 2/24/08
this would be a good forum for Byakko!
Member
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
yes for beginners who need to train
Moderator
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
Alright, I can tell this will sorta be a spam topic, so I'll say it now. These posts won't count towards ranking.
Member
2777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the shadows...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Alright! Yay! something for beginners like me to go train in ^.^
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
to all those that were apamming this is a friendly warning asking you to stop doing it .... I have already deleted a few^^....nak0 dont follow our juniors !! !!
Posted 2/27/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:

to all those that were apamming this is a friendly warning asking you to stop doing it .... I have already deleted a few^^....nak0 dont follow our juniors !! !!


lol ok,,
I get the warn too chrono,,
and thanks for u to delete that
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
no need to thank me ahaha your making me think that I've done something great ahahaha ^^
Posted 2/29/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:

no need to thank me ahaha your making me think that I've done something great ahahaha ^^


did I? lol..
well I was just want to play a little with that spaming thing that time
but I'll not spaming again
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
thats good to hear^^ but believe me everyone of us spam once in a while^^
Posted 3/1/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:

thats good to hear^^ but believe me everyone of us spam once in a while^^


hm??
oh ya,, well don't realize it when we do?? don't we?? or not?
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
lets drop the subject here and lets work out (it is the training grounds right^^)*does sit-ups* ............*goes to sleep*
Posted 3/1/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:

lets drop the subject here and lets work out (it is the training grounds right^^)*does sit-ups* ............*goes to sleep*


lol u only did sit ups for few minutes then went to sleep XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.