Created by otakuera
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Coke or Pepsi
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

n_n303 wrote:

^
da fuck?
first of all, pepsi and coke taste the same. Second of all, coke RULES, third of all coke invented santa clauses outfit.
It was used to clean off blood of the street
AND it was made out of cocaine! pepsi's got NOTHING on coke! >.>


Coke and Pepsi do NOT taste the same !
(Notice how I said Coke first)
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
Pepsi ftw
2910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / With in the light
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

n_n303 wrote:

^
da fuck?
first of all, pepsi and coke taste the same. Second of all, coke RULES, third of all coke invented santa clauses outfit.
It was used to clean off blood of the street
AND it was made out of cocaine! pepsi's got NOTHING on coke! >.>


pepsi and coke DO NOT TASTE THE SAME
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
coke. Its pretty much the same, but i like coke better.
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
both hav caffine
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

n_n303 wrote:


KuRRopT wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

^
da fuck?
first of all, pepsi and coke taste the same. Second of all, coke RULES, third of all coke invented santa clauses outfit.
It was used to clean off blood of the street
AND it was made out of cocaine! pepsi's got NOTHING on coke! >.>


Coke and Pepsi do NOT taste the same !
(Notice how I said Coke first)


yes they do. Add ice to both of them and they taste exactly the same >.>
that or coke tastes BETTER @___@


hah, NO !!!!
I've done the test before, blindfold two cups of Coke and Pepsi.
Got it right 8/8 times.

But, Aren't you contradicting your argument a bit when you say that Coke tastes better?
10134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NOWHERE LAND
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
To me, pepsi seems sweeter O____O

I like coke, however
938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
donte vote! soda;s bad for you! a just a lil headups lol =]
Posted 2/24/08
Cherry Coke.




Tabitha L. K.
1912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
All I know is that Coke made me burp louder AND longer

I would have to say coke.
Posted 2/24/08
creak

first of all, coke and pepsi don't even have the same ingredients =/ so I couldn't say that they taste the same...
pepsi is a little sweeter, but coke has a... crisper taste.... I happen to like both of them

cola is cola...who gives a rat's butt about which is better?
heck, I'd drink those cheapo colas that come in 3 liter bottles if I had to... so in the end, the real winner is...
COLA!!! :3

*goes back to lurk mode*
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

n_n303 wrote:


KuRRopT wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


KuRRopT wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

^
da fuck?
first of all, pepsi and coke taste the same. Second of all, coke RULES, third of all coke invented santa clauses outfit.
It was used to clean off blood of the street
AND it was made out of cocaine! pepsi's got NOTHING on coke! >.>


Coke and Pepsi do NOT taste the same !
(Notice how I said Coke first)


yes they do. Add ice to both of them and they taste exactly the same >.>
that or coke tastes BETTER @___@


hah, NO !!!!
I've done the test before, blindfold two cups of Coke and Pepsi.
Got it right 8/8 times.

But, Aren't you contradicting your argument a bit when you say that Coke tastes better?


actually NO. If you add ice to them. They taste EXACTLY the same. And yes i am contradicting myself. Because this is a stupid topic and i think both are exactly the same. HOWEVER i am choosing coke because of its history. coke rules. Not because of its taste. But like i stated in my first post, but because of its history. Making santa's outfit, removing blood off the streets, and having cocaine in it.. @__@


Okay. Well I think Coke and Pepsi still taste different even if you add ice.
I mean Mcdonald's and KFC do right?
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

n_n303 wrote:


KuRRopT wrote:

Okay. Well I think Coke and Pepsi still taste different even if you add ice.
I mean Mcdonald's and KFC do right?


>.> mc donalds chicken burger and KFC'S regular chicken burger taste EXACTLY the same


lmao... god
I DO NOT want to start this >_<
I'm out. hahah
Posted 2/24/08
....do u even know what coke does to your body??? ok. then put raw meat into a bowl of coke and just let it soak for a few days...i think it's days. then imagine that the raw meat is your part of your organs....
Posted 2/24/08

n_n303 wrote:


KuRRopT wrote:

Okay. Well I think Coke and Pepsi still taste different even if you add ice.
I mean Mcdonald's and KFC do right?


>.> mc donalds chicken burger and KFC'S regular chicken burger taste EXACTLY the same


food is food, just like cola is cola ¯\(°3°)/¯
as long as it makes it to my tummy, it's all good ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.