First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
WHAT if the Koukou Debut Manga turns to a Drama
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Irvine, CA
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
i would sooo watch this, i love your choice of cast, they would fit perfectly
2467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08
There will definitely be a Anime or Drama for this manga.

Drama CD: http://www.4shared.com/file/20010316/dc818695/koukou_debut_-_drama_cd_-_coach_2.html

It sounds really good, too bad im not fluent in japanese =(

Oh and i dunno if its true but alot of places are saying that the guy playing Yoh might be Tamaki Hiroshi , the one who played Shinichi Chiaki in the drama Nodame Cantabile. I really can't see him as Yoh no matter how many different pics i see.

I Definitely prefer the cast in the first post ^^ good work!

Really can't wait
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
no offense but i think Kato Natsuki looks kind of scary.. at least in that picture. Ive never actually seen her acting. But if they make koukou debut a drama, it'll be awesome and I will definitely support it! =D
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / FOBLAND
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
I would watch it!!
and plus i agree wid the choices =0
4868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / garden of eden
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
i must read first the manga
19658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Marshmallow Land
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
omg they look so...look alike ish!! XD
2501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chansung's ♥
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Nice choices, I would watch that.


759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Brazil
Offline
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 8/23/08
i love this manga... hope it really have a drama... i'll definatelly watch it!! and.. you pick a grat cast... but i'd also love to see Tamaki Hiroshi as Yoh!!!
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

atrachan wrote:

okay for me i made a small casting
so
Haruna will be played by Kato Natsuki



Yoh will be played by Hayami Mokomichi


asaoka will be played by Jin Akanishi




Asami komiyama will be played by Ayase Haruka
------->

Fumi Tamura will be played by .....Narimiya Hiroki

------->
he he what do you think ?


agree with u on everyone except.....Narimiya Hiroki
39793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / With the one I lo...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08

dark_crimson wrote:

There will definitely be a Anime or Drama for this manga.

Drama CD: http://www.4shared.com/file/20010316/dc818695/koukou_debut_-_drama_cd_-_coach_2.html

It sounds really good, too bad im not fluent in japanese =(

Oh and i dunno if its true but alot of places are saying that the guy playing Yoh might be Tamaki Hiroshi , the one who played Shinichi Chiaki in the drama Nodame Cantabile. I really can't see him as Yoh no matter how many different pics i see.

I Definitely prefer the cast in the first post ^^ good work!

Really can't wait


what a funny coincidence XD i was the one who uploaded it and here's the Drama CD 01
http://www.4shared.com/file/20009068/3656e536/koukou_debut_-_drama_cd_-_coach_1.html n_n

Tamaki ?? he's short to be Yoh , Yoh is ovesized haha XD


yotsu with love
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
LOL.Yes, that'd be a great cast. (: They look so alike to each other.
2467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

atrachan wrote:


dark_crimson wrote:

There will definitely be a Anime or Drama for this manga.

Drama CD: http://www.4shared.com/file/20010316/dc818695/koukou_debut_-_drama_cd_-_coach_2.html

It sounds really good, too bad im not fluent in japanese =(

Oh and i dunno if its true but alot of places are saying that the guy playing Yoh might be Tamaki Hiroshi , the one who played Shinichi Chiaki in the drama Nodame Cantabile. I really can't see him as Yoh no matter how many different pics i see.

I Definitely prefer the cast in the first post ^^ good work!

Really can't wait


what a funny coincidence XD i was the one who uploaded it and here's the Drama CD 01
http://www.4shared.com/file/20009068/3656e536/koukou_debut_-_drama_cd_-_coach_1.html n_n

Tamaki ?? he's short to be Yoh , Yoh is ovesized haha XD


yotsu with love


Wow thanks for the upload! i hope the anime/drama is as good as the manga
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sumwhere with no...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

atrachan wrote:

okay for me i made a small casting
so
Haruna will be played by Kato Natsuki



Yoh will be played by Hayami Mokomichi


asaoka will be played by Jin Akanishi




Asami komiyama will be played by Ayase Haruka
------->

Fumi Tamura will be played by .....Narimiya Hiroki

------->
he he what do you think ?



wow really?? I really like this manga..finally!
i agree with your castings especially where Kato Natsuki will play the part of Haruna that "monkey girl" will do great!

i'm not sure that Hayami Mokomitchi will play as Yoh (No offense meant ) I cant think of anyone that will fit the role of Yoh since it's tattooed in mind that Yoh is somewhat cold but sweet guy with deep and manly voice

nevertheless the other castings are great! i'm really looking forward of seeing this drama! (*crosses fingers*)
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
Ueno Juri as Haruka. this girls is HILLARIOUS! if you have watched "Nodame Cantabile," you'll know what I mean :3

Miura Haruma as Yoh. this dude is a great actor, and his attitude is similar to Yoh's

Hayami Mokomichi as Aosoka. tall dude, nice guy XDD

Shiegaki Kato as Fumi. They're happy moods are similar,ahahah...

Yui Ichikawa as Asami. yah...

2501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chansung's ♥
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
Really nice choices, I was thinking exactly Hayami Mokomichi for Yoh's role.



XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.