First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Does anyone else get really sad when you finish a series?
4534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/3/06
Wait, you guys know each other???
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / hunka chunka.
Offline
Posted 12/3/06

Lenira wrote:


DragonFangMistress wrote:

wOw we are pethetic...... sitting here discussing how finishing a series hurts us man Dr.Phil would luv us! or atleast my counsler would.....he luvs screwed up ppl but i hate him he made ALL the voices go away he said only the bad ones would leave!
of cource he luvs screwed up people. they give him money to 'fix' them



Yeah, that`s true. Dr. Phil always loves to just sit there with a huge smile on his face, because he don`t care about people`s problems. He`s just sitting there with that HUUUGE and just never changing smile on his face thinking, "Damn, I`m getting richer by the minute. Yeah, you keep talking about your problems, I`m the one getting the doe, here." Yeah, we all know what he thinks, it`s just so noticeable.

But yeah, I do think that it`s sad when a series ends, but you know, it does get annoying after when they soon want to make more and such (aka - Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragon Ball Z). So, it can be sad in a way, but I just don`t like it when they go a bit too far with the series into making millions more.
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Look behind you
Offline
Posted 12/3/06

kawaiichan09 wrote:

yeah, i felt sad too when i finished watching any good series, i always sign for petition..geez but yeah, there's always no second season or whatever.
yeah

Ktito wrote:

Wait, you guys know each other???
she's my sister

4534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/3/06
......oh
3779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/06
well, that sadness made read the manga.. just to know what happens after the series..
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Look behind you
Offline
Posted 12/3/06

PinkHatWonderrr wrote:

Yeah, that`s true. Dr. Phil always loves to just sit there with a huge smile on his face, because he don`t care about people`s problems. He`s just sitting there with that HUUUGE and just never changing smile on his face thinking, "Damn, I`m getting richer by the minute. Yeah, you keep talking about your problems, I`m the one getting the doe, here." Yeah, we all know what he thinks, it`s just so noticeable.

But yeah, I do think that it`s sad when a series ends, but you know, it does get annoying after when they soon want to make more and such (aka - Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragon Ball Z). So, it can be sad in a way, but I just don`t like it when they go a bit too far with the series into making millions more.

yeah. I want more, but I don't want them to screw it up

Ktito wrote:

......oh
haha. sorry, it's just we get that alot and it's always the same reaction of "oh..."
4534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/3/06
I mostly get sad when I put a lot of time and effort and time into watching a show. You kinda become attached, y'know?
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Look behind you
Offline
Posted 12/3/06

Ktito wrote:

I mostly get sad when I put a lot of time and effort and time into watching a show. You kinda become attached, y'know?
yeah...I hate that cuz then I can't move on and I love it cuz I become so in love with it...

153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/3/06
wOw spaced out with drama . . . n now people are rambling. . . I LUV FINN! sry bak now. . .
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 12/3/06
the very first times i was like..now what *cry*

but the very best/or worst exp was when i watched the last 10sec of evangilion...and i knew this is it...i where very depree for 3 days straight, the best anime i have ever seen...really DAMN i was down. Until i searched and found of they are going to make a real MOVIE <33333 *2010*/2015* here i come
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Look behind you
Offline
Posted 12/3/06

DragonFangMistress wrote:

wOw spaced out with drama . . . n now people are rambling. . . I LUV FINN! sry bak now. . .
Who is Finn? you tried to explain it once, but I still don't get who he is...is he from GG?

GabrielDk wrote:

the very first times i was like..now what *cry*

but the very best/or worst exp was when i watched the last 10sec of evangilion...and i knew this is it...i where very depree for 3 days straight, the best anime i have ever seen...really DAMN i was down. Until i searched and found of they are going to make a real MOVIE <33333 *2010*/2015* here i come :P
but then you watch the movie, and then that's over! your on cloud nine when you wings are again ripped off and you go plummiting down to earth!! sorry...I'm an actress!

9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/3/06
I get more sad whene an anime does'nt have an ending.
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/3/06

GabrielDk wrote:

the very first times i was like..now what *cry*

but the very best/or worst exp was when i watched the last 10sec of evangilion...and i knew this is it...i where very depree for 3 days straight, the best anime i have ever seen...really DAMN i was down. Until i searched and found of they are going to make a real MOVIE <33333 *2010*/2015* here i come :P

ALUCARD!!!! OMG OMG OMG UR AVATAR IS ALUCARD. . . ok done now n now i actuallyread ur message and my meds wore off and not much of that registered. . . ok well ya i get it now cause im kewl like that! im like that to sometimes like usually on something else not anime but ya . . .

315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Look behind you
Offline
Posted 12/3/06

waffle26 wrote:

I get more sad whene an anime does'nt have an ending.
what do you mean by that? like if it's a bad ending?

DragonFangMistress wrote:


GabrielDk wrote:

the very first times i was like..now what *cry*

but the very best/or worst exp was when i watched the last 10sec of evangilion...and i knew this is it...i where very depree for 3 days straight, the best anime i have ever seen...really DAMN i was down. Until i searched and found of they are going to make a real MOVIE <33333 *2010*/2015* here i come :P

ALUCARD!!!! OMG OMG OMG UR AVATAR IS ALUCARD. . . ok done now n now i actuallyread ur message and my meds wore off and not much of that registered. . . ok well ya i get it now cause im kewl like that! im like that to sometimes like usually on something else not anime but ya . . .

oh, great! you got her going on Alucard

153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/3/06

Lenira wrote:


DragonFangMistress wrote:

wOw spaced out with drama . . . n now people are rambling. . . I LUV FINN! sry bak now. . .
Who is Finn? you tried to explain it once, but I still don't get who he is...is he from GG?



Finn is the hott ausie on G.G the 1 who acts like Nicy-poo


waffle26 wrote:

I get more sad whene an anime does'nt have an ending.


you mean when it gets cancled o god i hate that!!!! sooooo sooooo soooo much!! arr it drives me crazier to no end!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.