First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Intros
Posted 2/24/08 , edited 2/29/08
I want to be master handt
Moderator
7913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In The Smash World
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
I WILL REPRESENT FOX!!!
Moderator
28723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
I'm going with Sonic.

=]
Member
13910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Right next to you...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
I would like to represent the Pokemon Trainer, for I am part of a group called PokeTrainers United!
Posted 2/25/08
I'll be Link!!!
Posted 2/25/08

yoshi15 wrote:

I WILL REPRESENT FOX!!!


your the one who made the group so how are we going to show whowe are? i say you put our names next to the character
Moderator
13012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Edge of the N...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
I will represent Taboo, if not Toon Link, if not then Master or Crazy Hand
Posted 2/26/08

blackloack wrote:

I will represent Taboo, if not Toon Link, if not then Master or Crazy Hand


I'll let you be metaknight for crazy hand?
Moderator
13012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Edge of the N...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

majikman95 wrote:


blackloack wrote:

I will represent Taboo, if not Toon Link, if not then Master or Crazy Hand


I'll let you be metaknight for crazy hand?


Nah im sticking to it... why doesnt one of us be Master and the other Crazy?
Posted 2/29/08

blackloack wrote:


majikman95 wrote:


blackloack wrote:

I will represent Taboo, if not Toon Link, if not then Master or Crazy Hand


I'll let you be metaknight for crazy hand?


Nah im sticking to it... why doesnt one of us be Master and the other Crazy?


OK ill be master
Moderator
13012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Edge of the N...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
I dont know... Crazy or Taboo?
Moderator
7913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In The Smash World
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Taboo is badass
Moderator
13012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Edge of the N...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
ok, i pick Taboo!
Moderator
7913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In The Smash World
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Good Choice
Posted 3/3/08
well i will represent, either Lucario or Falco

i dont know what we are talking about, but thats who i pick lol

and by the way majikman95 i am this groups creator
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.