First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Disappointments
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 12/3/06
ramen is sexy indeed
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 12/3/06

cbisram wrote:

no i'm serious, i made that piece of shit for lunch and threw it out and had mr noodles instead.


that is disappointing.
2229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/3/06
Im dissappointed in the ignorance of humanity but in the end it might not matter to me even if it will affect them.
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
I’m disappointed with life sometimes, because some people can buy happiness.
But I can’t and it’s unfair.
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
I'm REALLY disappointed in one of my friends for starting to smoke weed.
That rat bastard, If he brings any of that shit to schoolies ... I'm gonna beat the shit outta him!!!
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 12/4/06

KuRRopT wrote:

I'm REALLY disappointed in one of my friends for starting to smoke weed.
That rat bastard, If he brings any of that shit to schoolies ... I'm gonna beat the shit outta him!!!


Thats when hormon ragin teens gets into trouble.
Thats y schoolies shud be banned.
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/06

KuRRopT wrote:

I'm REALLY disappointed in one of my friends for starting to smoke weed.
That rat bastard, If he brings any of that shit to schoolies ... I'm gonna beat the shit outta him!!!

nah man, i disagree. WEED is all day everyday for me, kinda like alcohol.
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
I'm all ups for alcohol
But wasting away ur money and life like my friend is a no for me.
Used something like 2 Grand on weed in a few days....


bellus-vae wrote:


KuRRopT wrote:

I'm REALLY disappointed in one of my friends for starting to smoke weed.
That rat bastard, If he brings any of that shit to schoolies ... I'm gonna beat the shit outta him!!!


Thats when hormon ragin teens gets into trouble.
Thats y schoolies shud be banned.


Well ours isn't really schoolies, We're just spending 5 days at a holiday house near the beach getting smashed and stuff.
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
shit dude 2 large is alot of fucking green, i guess i understand now, he's a certified junkie, maybe soon he'll start up on some new shit to get addicted to.
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/4/06

cbisram wrote:

shit dude 2 large is alot of fucking green, i guess i understand now, he's a certified junkie, maybe soon he'll start up on some new shit to get addicted to.


I guess he had no choice... Being surrounded by negative influences...
His whole family is pretty fucked up and stoners keep hanging around with his bro.
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
australia, huh? what's everyday life like there? is there a ton of people where you live or is it more rural? what do you do for fun there?
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 12/4/06

KuRRopT wrote:


cbisram wrote:

shit dude 2 large is alot of fucking green, i guess i understand now, he's a certified junkie, maybe soon he'll start up on some new shit to get addicted to.


I guess he had no choice... Being surrounded by negative influences...
His whole family is pretty fucked up and stoners keep hanging around with his bro.


i feel sorry for those kind of people. having no will at all.
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
my man Kevin used to be like that in high school too, used to spend $50 a week on sand bags, alot of times it was just bunk and he was too pussy to call the dealer out on his shit. What a punk, I wonder if he's sniffing white in a cardboard box on some skid row somewhere.
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
I received an email from a friend about the African people and the poverty.
I want to be true to myself, it really crashed my heart.
It is so disappointing.

If only I am one of the richest people in the world,
I will do something about it.
Little help means a lot to them.
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 12/4/06

simpleyesa wrote:

I received an email from a friend about the African people and the poverty.
I want to be true to myself, it really crashed my heart.
It is so disappointing.

If only I am one of the richest people in the world,
I will do something about it.
Little help means a lot to them.



Killing and raping and oppression of the african people are still happening. Does this people have no sense of judgment of right and wrong?

Im gonna watch Blood Diamond. Shud be good.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.