Naruto in Secondlife
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
Well I don't know if any of you know, but there is a naruto rp on secondlife( secondlife is a 3D virtual world where users can socialize, connect and create using voice and text chat.) There are many different villages associated with naruto as well as jutsu's and a battle system called lpcs which allows you to train and raise up your stats. I was wondering if any of you already go to the naruto rp in secondlife, and if so, what village are you apart of. Im part of Hidden Rain Village.
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
Naruto was never good... Watched 11 eps, and dropped it instantly.

It was so overrated, I almost cried. Also, Naruto was one of the reasons why I hated anime for about 9 monthes or so.
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

naruto1788 wrote:

Well I don't know if any of you know, but there is a naruto rp on secondlife( secondlife is a 3D virtual world where users can socialize, connect and create using voice and text chat.) There are many different villages associated with naruto as well as jutsu's and a battle system called lpcs which allows you to train and raise up your stats. I was wondering if any of you already go to the naruto rp in secondlife, and if so, what village are you apart of. Im part of Hidden Rain Village.


alright, i've said my piece about how much naruto sucks. i think you can tell from how fast this forum was spammed, that there are quite a few others who feel the same way about naruto as i do.

Please watch other animes, don't obsess over an anime that the majority of anime watchers think is crap. (not to mention the fan base for naruto is like... erm... 12.)

I'm trying to help you here, I'm really not trying to be mean.

You like action shows, i assume... with a bit of the unreal in it... strong male main char, attractive female second lead... multi cast show..

Gotcha.. (don't worry i'm NOT going to say Bleach here)

Try watching D Gray Man.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/series-305/DGray-man.html
It's even on CR, i'l making it easy for you.
Just click the link watch a few episodes... you'll like it!

Plus... it's a better done anime then naruto...

Just give it a try... baby steps to becoming naruto free.. there is hope.... we can help.
Posted 2/24/08
Naruto is ugly =(
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

ojsinnerz wrote:

Naruto was never good... Watched 11 eps, and dropped it instantly.

It was so overrated, I almost cried. Also, Naruto was one of the reasons why I hated anime for about 9 monthes or so.


I Sooooooo understood you ><


Naruto got on everyone's nerves, I mean, every person that watches anime is always saying Naruto-this and Naruto-that. It's annoying somehow ><

IF you like Naruto, then just watch or read the manga. Taking about it would make another thread to another.
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

Decade wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:

Naruto was never good... Watched 11 eps, and dropped it instantly.

It was so overrated, I almost cried. Also, Naruto was one of the reasons why I hated anime for about 9 monthes or so.


I Sooooooo understood you ><


Naruto got on everyone's nerves, I mean, every person that watches anime is always saying Naruto-this and Naruto-that. It's annoying somehow ><

IF you like Naruto, then just watch or read the manga. Taking about it would make another thread to another.


Thanks but no thanks. I have a few Narutard friends, and they watched dubbed animes on TV.... They've watched like 3 series, and claims that it's the best out there.....
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

ojsinnerz wrote:
Thanks but no thanks. I have a few Narutard friends, and they watched dubbed animes on TV.... They've watched like 3 series, and claims that it's the best out there.....


You thought you're the only one that have some Naruterd friends? Haha. I have lots of 'em. And yes, they say that Naruto's the best among the best.
I don't despise naruto fans, I just want to say what I think , that's all ^^
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
For help to overcome your Naruto Obsession/addiction, please... follow the link:


http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Freedom
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / San Francisco CA...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
another naruto thread..... naruto this naruto that...*sigh*
Posted 2/25/08

Dusterbayala wrote:

For help to overcome your Naruto Obsession/addiction, please... follow the link:


http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Freedom


Ty for the link... now i can overcome my obsession
4621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / The Wired World
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
LMAO this thread went far-off after the 2nd post
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / San Francisco CA...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
I never watched naruto.... judging by some of the characters apearance, that guys name sasuke is........




nevermind.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/25/08
._.

*sad_panda*

I suggest reading the manga to Samurai Deeper Kyo instead of the anime ._.

Only downside: They are so freaking slow on translating the manga >_<

Anyone know if chapter 135+ is translated? ._.

Yay D.Gray-Man, gief more episodes ._.

._.

I r writing teh stories of Cain! ^_^

Yush.
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

Dusterbayala wrote:
blah blahb blah


n_n303 wrote:
blah blah blah


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:
blah blah blah


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:
blah blah blah

Thank you to you 4 for completely derailing this thread. Now, instead of being able to salvage it as a thread simply about the game/world "Secondlife" I have to close it.

Some tips:
1. Don't act like a mod if you don't know what you're doing.
2. Don't spam in thread you think will be locked. Why should you be able to break the "no chatting in threads" rule just because you found a bad thread? Yeah.
3. Don't flame. If you all actually had "lives" you wouldn't spend so much time flaming people much younger than you, or your peers on forums. Don't act like you're "above" someone else, when in reality you're in the same boat. Not to mention who are you to decide how people should spend their time? Get over yourselves.

All 3 of those don't apply to all of you, but you should be able to tell which do.
You must be logged in to post.