First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Signature Moves!
Posted 2/25/08
Well everyone here is our next task we our now be making our special move.

Like Naruto with his Rasengan and Sasuke with his Chidori we Shinobi's need one as well.
you can pick specials out of the anime and can improve it a bit by adding your Element for example Rasengan when added by a wind element it turns into a Shuriken Rasengan.
So just make up a description for your special attack and also you can make up your own attack as well... well have fun...


*This is not a Social forum and getting off topic will have your comment deleted plz stick with the topic and if you have something to say comment in the anbu lounge ot chat room.
Posted 2/25/08
rasengan plus raiton,,

rairasengan

rasengan with lightning flow,,
Member
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
dance of the pines plus raiton

lightning dance of the pines

my whole body is engulfed in lightning then my bones shoot out with lightning
Moderator
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
I don't want to be normal, but I'm going to copy rasengan as well for now. (Might change it later if I can think of something better, hope you don't mind serg.)

Flame Rasengan

Rasengan, but engulfed in hot flames that burns anything apart from the user. Once it hits, it will make a small crater, that slowly burns as the after effect.

It can also be used, with concentration, to be shot from the palm in one go, to give a knock-back effect, and greatly winding the opponent, temporarily stunning them.


(Let me know if that's a bit too much)
Member
2829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Chakra Blade
Creates a blade of chakra in either or both hands and slices or damages the internal organs of the enemy/ opponent


Chakra Blade plus Katon
Creates a blade of chakra in either or both hands burns the body and the internal organs of the enemy/ opponent
Member
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hurst texas
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Mokuton plus Ice techs

Frozen forest
Transforms the battlefeild into a winter forest, i have complete control. Not a genjutsu
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
hmmmmmm it seems that rasengan is quite popular hehe well I'll think about mine ..... or rather I'll think about putting mine since I want my skills to be a secret kukuku ^^ and its been a while Serg *salute*
Posted 2/27/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:

hmmmmmm it seems that rasengan is quite popular hehe well I'll think about mine ..... or rather I'll think about putting mine since I want my skills to be a secret kukuku ^^ and its been a while Serg *salute*


lol yeah rasengan is quite popular
and its been a while also for u chrono-senpai
Member
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hurst texas
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
well i think we should circulate around the skills we are masters at, like mine is mokuton and hyouton. makes a littl more sense
Moderator
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Diego,& tijua...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
I agree
let me think of mine
...
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

fe2 wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:

hmmmmmm it seems that rasengan is quite popular hehe well I'll think about mine ..... or rather I'll think about putting mine since I want my skills to be a secret kukuku ^^ and its been a while Serg *salute*


lol yeah rasengan is quite popular
and its been a while also for u chrono-senpai


thaniks^^ its appriciated
Posted 2/29/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:


fe2 wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:

hmmmmmm it seems that rasengan is quite popular hehe well I'll think about mine ..... or rather I'll think about putting mine since I want my skills to be a secret kukuku ^^ and its been a while Serg *salute*


lol yeah rasengan is quite popular
and its been a while also for u chrono-senpai


thaniks^^ its appriciated


I choosed rasengan coz it's something like my element or just say I can control the wind right^^
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
I see I see ^^
Member
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
My special move focuses my chakra on two of my fingers. Its like Kabuto's attack but when charged with my lightning chakra, it can electricute the person I stab. I call it Shock Therapy.
Posted 2/29/08

Wyxlan_Lonestar wrote:

My special move focuses my chakra on two of my fingers. Its like Kabuto's attack but when charged with my lightning chakra, it can electricute the person I stab. I call it Shock Therapy.


haha shock teraphy well I can do that also with my lightning
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.