First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Survey on Crunchyroll
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

Jorlwind wrote:


Faeleia wrote:

He has told me about the survey already. It seems fine to me. Please help by participating. Crunchyrollers are helpful, you know? *Coughhackchoke*

The survey only contains basic questions, no personal information is divulged, so you all shouldn't have to worry about it. They only need a hundred responses, so I'll sticky this for 24 hours.


100 responses is a relatively small pool considering the size of the userbase, wouldn't you say?

Looks like someone is trying to be lazy about calculating percentages -_-. Real (wo)men go for atleast 1000 surveys. With the power of stickies and the internet love for surveys, it wouldn't be that hard.


Haha, 100 responses is the max. supported by the survey website for a free account. No choice too, if not I would love to have more input from more members.
Posted 2/25/08
Cool well I took it .

Do I get a cookie?
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

BubbleGumx wrote:

Cool well I took it .

Do I get a cookie?


Haha thanks! Cookies for you!

Posted 2/25/08

plexxor wrote:


BubbleGumx wrote:

Cool well I took it .

Do I get a cookie?


Haha thanks! Cookies for you!



Why thank you. I shall alert the minions to take the survey and gain cookies in exchange :)
Peace~
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
I have received some questions with regards to what I meant by "culture" & "East/Southeast Asia countries".

Ok, let me help by defining these terms.

Culture can refer to way of living, beliefs, customs, habits or traditions of a particular group of people living in a society.
Eastern Asia consists of countries such as China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan.
Southeast Asia consists of countries such as Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Thailand.

From my knowledge, the content of crunchyroll consists mainly of media (videos) from Japan, South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and some from Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand.

I hope I have clarified your doubts!
28715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

plexxor wrote:


Jorlwind wrote:


Faeleia wrote:

He has told me about the survey already. It seems fine to me. Please help by participating. Crunchyrollers are helpful, you know? *Coughhackchoke*

The survey only contains basic questions, no personal information is divulged, so you all shouldn't have to worry about it. They only need a hundred responses, so I'll sticky this for 24 hours.


100 responses is a relatively small pool considering the size of the userbase, wouldn't you say?

Looks like someone is trying to be lazy about calculating percentages -_-. Real (wo)men go for atleast 1000 surveys. With the power of stickies and the internet love for surveys, it wouldn't be that hard.


Haha, 100 responses is the max. supported by the survey website for a free account. No choice too, if not I would love to have more input from more members.


Couldn't you just make another account, and splice the two results together? I doubt anyone is going to take it more than once.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
When will results be posted?
Posted 2/25/08
What's in it for everyone who participates? Tell us that why don't you. If you don't have a good incentive then why should we even bother?
Posted 2/25/08
It's kinda obvious what the answer to the question will be, but I'm interested in seeing the details from the results.
427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Home of course O.o
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
That was easy
I've tooken a survey and it lasted about an hour.
These days I'm not so sure about surveys these days....
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
lol, why are people so paranoid.
Do the questions really seem that harmful?
Posted 2/25/08
okok i'll take the survey.. XD
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
I took the survey! ^^~
I hope you and your group members do good in your University Project =D
5871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Thailand
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
I took it :D
Enjoy! I'd be curious to see the end stats too
1493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
I took your survey, and i too would like a cookie, sir.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.