First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Tsume + Talk about the ending
Moderator
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 2/25/08
Well I don't know if it's just me, but while watching and after watching Wolf's Rain I sort of noticed something. There aren't a lot of shots of Tsume when he is a wolf. When he is, there is like a 1-2 second frame of when he is. It doesn't show a full blown shot of Tsume when he is a wolf or a full blown shot of when he is in action either; in wolf form. Though there is that time when all four wolves are sleeping next to Cheza you do see him, but only his back. When he is fighting, the pictures constantly switches from wolf to human from wolf to human. You easily get this idea when Tsume first fights Kiba. That's exactly what I'm talking about. I felt like Wolf's Rain didn't show a lot of Tsume in wolf form, even when they built him to become such a strong main character.
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 2/25/08
i know, i think the same! tsume is one of my fav. characters and i think it's odd that they never show him like kiba when he fights... i'd like to see a little less human form and a little more wolf form! maybe drawing him is more difficult?... no that'd be odd,too... 'cause sometimes i draw some characters of wolf's rain out of fun and i think it's not more difficult to draw him than to draw the others...
Moderator
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 2/26/08

XblackwolfX wrote:

i know, i think the same! tsume is one of my fav. characters and i think it's odd that they never show him like kiba when he fights... i'd like to see a little less human form and a little more wolf form! maybe drawing him is more difficult?... no that'd be odd,too... 'cause sometimes i draw some characters of wolf's rain out of fun and i think it's not more difficult to draw him than to draw the others...


I definitely agree with you there. Because not only do they show Kiba, but Toboe and Hige in their wolf forms a lot more than they do with Tsume.
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 2/26/08

yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:

i know, i think the same! tsume is one of my fav. characters and i think it's odd that they never show him like kiba when he fights... i'd like to see a little less human form and a little more wolf form! maybe drawing him is more difficult?... no that'd be odd,too... 'cause sometimes i draw some characters of wolf's rain out of fun and i think it's not more difficult to draw him than to draw the others...


I definitely agree with you there. Because not only do they show Kiba, but Toboe and Hige in their wolf forms a lot more than they do with Tsume.


yeah, it really is a pitty, but what could it be? why don't they show him more often? any ideas?
Moderator
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 2/27/08

XblackwolfX wrote:


yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:

i know, i think the same! tsume is one of my fav. characters and i think it's odd that they never show him like kiba when he fights... i'd like to see a little less human form and a little more wolf form! maybe drawing him is more difficult?... no that'd be odd,too... 'cause sometimes i draw some characters of wolf's rain out of fun and i think it's not more difficult to draw him than to draw the others...


I definitely agree with you there. Because not only do they show Kiba, but Toboe and Hige in their wolf forms a lot more than they do with Tsume.


yeah, it really is a pitty, but what could it be? why don't they show him more often? any ideas?


Lol, nope. It could be that the person who made Wolf's Rain just didn't feel that Tsume was that important or that Tsume might not appeal to a lot of audience unlike that of Kiba, Hige, and Toboe.
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 2/27/08

yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:


yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:

i know, i think the same! tsume is one of my fav. characters and i think it's odd that they never show him like kiba when he fights... i'd like to see a little less human form and a little more wolf form! maybe drawing him is more difficult?... no that'd be odd,too... 'cause sometimes i draw some characters of wolf's rain out of fun and i think it's not more difficult to draw him than to draw the others...


I definitely agree with you there. Because not only do they show Kiba, but Toboe and Hige in their wolf forms a lot more than they do with Tsume.


yeah, it really is a pitty, but what could it be? why don't they show him more often? any ideas?


Lol, nope. It could be that the person who made Wolf's Rain just didn't feel that Tsume was that important or that Tsume might not appeal to a lot of audience unlike that of Kiba, Hige, and Toboe.


hmm, that's right... but still i think it's such a pitty. he's so cool ... there are more complicated characters like darcia (human form with that mask) btw: i think darcia in human form is so uncool and in wolf form he's so cooool XD
Moderator
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 2/27/08

XblackwolfX wrote:


yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:


yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:

i know, i think the same! tsume is one of my fav. characters and i think it's odd that they never show him like kiba when he fights... i'd like to see a little less human form and a little more wolf form! maybe drawing him is more difficult?... no that'd be odd,too... 'cause sometimes i draw some characters of wolf's rain out of fun and i think it's not more difficult to draw him than to draw the others...


I definitely agree with you there. Because not only do they show Kiba, but Toboe and Hige in their wolf forms a lot more than they do with Tsume.


yeah, it really is a pitty, but what could it be? why don't they show him more often? any ideas?


Lol, nope. It could be that the person who made Wolf's Rain just didn't feel that Tsume was that important or that Tsume might not appeal to a lot of audience unlike that of Kiba, Hige, and Toboe.


hmm, that's right... but still i think it's such a pitty. he's so cool ... there are more complicated characters like darcia (human form with that mask) btw: i think darcia in human form is so uncool and in wolf form he's so cooool XD


I totally agree with you. Darcia in human form isn't so appealing and plus he doesn't seem strong at all, but when he is in his wolf form. He killed Hige, Blue, Tsume, and almost, if he wanted to, killed Kiba. I wonder why he is so strong?
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 2/27/08

yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:


yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:


yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:

i know, i think the same! tsume is one of my fav. characters and i think it's odd that they never show him like kiba when he fights... i'd like to see a little less human form and a little more wolf form! maybe drawing him is more difficult?... no that'd be odd,too... 'cause sometimes i draw some characters of wolf's rain out of fun and i think it's not more difficult to draw him than to draw the others...


I definitely agree with you there. Because not only do they show Kiba, but Toboe and Hige in their wolf forms a lot more than they do with Tsume.


yeah, it really is a pitty, but what could it be? why don't they show him more often? any ideas?


Lol, nope. It could be that the person who made Wolf's Rain just didn't feel that Tsume was that important or that Tsume might not appeal to a lot of audience unlike that of Kiba, Hige, and Toboe.


hmm, that's right... but still i think it's such a pitty. he's so cool ... there are more complicated characters like darcia (human form with that mask) btw: i think darcia in human form is so uncool and in wolf form he's so cooool XD

I totally agree with you. Darcia in human form isn't so appealing and plus he doesn't seem strong at all, but when he is in his wolf form. He killed Hige, Blue, Tsume, and almost, if he wanted to, killed Kiba. I wonder why he is so strong?


that's right! and have you noticed? he's a lot bigger than the other wolves... i think it might be that he's half human...

Member
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Please Go to Blue...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 2/27/08
It's because he is under like a curse in a way. His Left eye is that of a wolfs, but his right is normal. He FORCE himself to become a wolf to such an extint that he distroyed himself and paradise. BTW: Kiba did die.

This is Blue_The_Wolf talking
.
Moderator
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 2/28/08 , edited 2/28/08

alexislamb123 wrote:

It's because he is under like a curse in a way. His Left eye is that of a wolfs, but his right is normal. He FORCE himself to become a wolf to such an extint that he distroyed himself and paradise. BTW: Kiba did die.

This is Blue_The_Wolf talking
.


What Kiba died!? At the end I thought he reopened his eye because he said something about how there is a voice that constantly calls him. I thought he lived on.
Creator
9205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Paradise of Obliv...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08 , edited 2/28/08

yagami87 wrote:


alexislamb123 wrote:

It's because he is under like a curse in a way. His Left eye is that of a wolfs, but his right is normal. He FORCE himself to become a wolf to such an extint that he distroyed himself and paradise. BTW: Kiba did die.

This is Blue_The_Wolf talking
.


What Kiba died!? At the end I thought he reopened his eye because he said something about how there is a voice that constantly calls him. I thought he lived on.


O_O Yea I thought he lived on too, because how the last episode ended is how the first episode begins, so the story is continuous.

5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/29/08 , edited 2/29/08

Midnights_Raven_88 wrote:


yagami87 wrote:


alexislamb123 wrote:

It's because he is under like a curse in a way. His Left eye is that of a wolfs, but his right is normal. He FORCE himself to become a wolf to such an extint that he distroyed himself and paradise. BTW: Kiba did die.

This is Blue_The_Wolf talking
.


What Kiba died!? At the end I thought he reopened his eye because he said something about how there is a voice that constantly calls him. I thought he lived on.


O_O Yea I thought he lived on too, because how the last episode ended is how the first episode begins, so the story is continuous.



i think he's alive and they'll search for paradise once again
Moderator
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 2/29/08 , edited 2/29/08

XblackwolfX wrote:


Midnights_Raven_88 wrote:


yagami87 wrote:


alexislamb123 wrote:

It's because he is under like a curse in a way. His Left eye is that of a wolfs, but his right is normal. He FORCE himself to become a wolf to such an extint that he distroyed himself and paradise. BTW: Kiba did die.

This is Blue_The_Wolf talking
.


What Kiba died!? At the end I thought he reopened his eye because he said something about how there is a voice that constantly calls him. I thought he lived on.


O_O Yea I thought he lived on too, because how the last episode ended is how the first episode begins, so the story is continuous.



i think he's alive and they'll search for paradise once again


Well hopefully they do come out with a season 2. Kiba is still a wolf while the others aren't right?
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/29/08 , edited 2/29/08
Well hopefully they do come out with a season 2. Kiba is still a wolf while the others aren't right?



hmm...i'm not shure about that... but it seemed like it
Creator
9205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Paradise of Obliv...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08 , edited 2/29/08


Yea I believe Kiba is still a wolf because in the end he is the only one it seems that is running towards the lunar flower that is in the alley. Which reminds me, I wanted to bring this up and I think it's the perfect time:

Now remember towards the end of the series, (when the world is slowly dying), where Blue says to Cher "You can drive" or something along the lines of that, well as we all know she was half wolf and wolves can't drive. Anyways my point is at the end we see Tsume on his bike, meaning he must not be a wolf anymore, since he can drive, also we see him throughout the beginning episodes always being driven around, we don't see him actually driving until the last episode, which is on his bike. Another thing is remember how Toboe was afraid of cats in one of the episodes, at the end we see him with a white kitten, which means Toboe must not be a wolf anymore since he can stand being around cats now. I'm not so sure about Heige though since in the end we see him just eatting a hot dog, so I'm still wondering if he is a wolf or not.

I have been wanting to voice my opinion on this for the longest time now, lol. Hope you all understand what I'm trying to say.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.