need help
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
i am in class right now and what we are doing is trying to come up with a product and sell it and i need help comming up with a product any funny ideas that wont get me kicked out of the classroom?
2077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Deep caverns of t...
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
A locker destinker.

For the people with the bad smelling lockers.

15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
A DVD rewinder
Non stick Cellotape
Solar Powered Flash Light
Non stick Cellotape
Solar Powered Flash Light
A black highlighter pen
Glow in the dark sunglasses
Inflatable Anchor
Smooth Sandpaper
Waterproof sponge
Waterproof Teabags
AC adapter for Solar powered calculators
Fireproof Matches
Fireproof Cigarettes
Battery powered Battery Charger
Seatbelts for Motorbikes
Hand powered Chainsaw
Inflatable Dartboard
Silent Alarm Clock
A Pedal powered wheelchair
Braille Drivers Manual
Double sided playing cards
Ejector seats for Helicopters
2077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Deep caverns of t...
Offline
Posted 12/4/06

logain wrote:

A DVD rewinder
Non stick Cellotape
Solar Powered Flash Light
Non stick Cellotape
Solar Powered Flash Light
A black highlighter pen
Glow in the dark sunglasses
Inflatable Anchor
Smooth Sandpaper
Waterproof sponge
Waterproof Teabags
AC adapter for Solar powered calculators
Fireproof Matches
Fireproof Cigarettes
Battery powered Battery Charger
Seatbelts for Motorbikes
Hand powered Chainsaw
Inflatable Dartboard
Silent Alarm Clock
A Pedal powered wheelchair
Braille Drivers Manual
Double sided playing cards
Ejector seats for Helicopters


keep in mind that he has to make them....well at least I think he does.does he?
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
I doubt he has to actually make it, but logain had some good ideas ^^
Ronin
94039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
I tried to sell a Happy Fun Ball.

Ah, here we go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NERK2qZrY8
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 12/4/06

sypris wrote:

i am in class right now and what we are doing is trying to come up with a product and sell it and i need help comming up with a product any funny ideas that wont get me kicked out of the classroom?


This bring back memories. How about Making Scarves? Isnt winter there? And its really easy to make.

If you know how to bake cookies. You can do that as well. or Apple toffees. thats very easy too.
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / I'll tell if you...
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
how about some sort of genetically mutated something or other (i no i'm not helping but that's the best i could come up with
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
haha nice ones but sadly you guys were 10 minutes to late before the ideas had to be turned in so i had to come up with my own
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / I'll tell if you...
Offline
Posted 12/4/06

sypris wrote:

haha nice ones but sadly you guys were 10 minutes to late before the ideas had to be turned in so i had to come up with my own :P


sry i tried
2691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / "Podunk USA" Brun...
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
Topless Tutors.
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
Correction:
Hot topless tutors.
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 12/4/06
well, i suggest Robotics
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 12/4/06

sypris wrote:

haha nice ones but sadly you guys were 10 minutes to late before the ideas had to be turned in so i had to come up with my own :P


what did u make?
You must be logged in to post.