First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
assault?
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
i "accidentally" shoved this girl down the stairs today
well....half of it was accidental...half of it was intentional since she was in my way
i know that saying "she was in my way" is not a good excuse
but i truly think she deserved it


it's 2nd period in the morning
im grumpy cus i haven't got much sleep last night
and the school traffic is crazy
high school kids can't walk straight and they have no manner towards other people whatsoever

i was trying to make my way through this crowd in the middle of the stairs
people and passing by like maniacs
and as little as i am...it was difficult for me to see since tall people are like in my way
and then this girl in high heels blocked me all of a sudden
she stood there lookin pretty

i was like..."would you move already"
she looked like she was waiting for somebody
but maybe she could at least move to the side ot wait down the stairs
no. she chose to block the stairway

furious as i am. i decided to shove her out of my way in order to make it to class.
i really didn't give a fuck if i hurted her or not.
but seconds after she went tumblin down the stairs
i got really scared as i walked away
i heard her cry "im callin my mother, we're going to sue you"

she's one of those high maintenance bitches who can't take a fall to pull herself back up
but then i thought...what if she really does it

i don't feel bad about it
im just worried that i might get into big trouble
and my dad is gonna have to come up to school

i still think she deserved it
at least she's lucky she's still alive....


will i get into any major trouble?
juvenile? i hope not ><
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
:/ Just because you didn't get enough sleep last night doesn't give you the right to push someone down a flight of stairs.
909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / detroit and the v...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
for pushing some one i dont thinks so not if she didnt realy get hurt but she was being rude she could have let you past
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

Kieutie wrote:

i "accidentally" shoved this girl down the stairs today
well....half of it was accidental...half of it was intentional since she was in my way
i know that saying "she was in my way" is not a good excuse
but i truly think she deserved it


it's 2nd period in the morning
im grumpy cus i haven't got much sleep last night
and the school traffic is crazy
high school kids can't walk straight and they have no manner towards other people whatsoever

i was trying to make my way through this crowd in the middle of the stairs
people and passing by like maniacs
and as little as i am...it was difficult for me to see since tall people are like in my way
and then this girl in high heels blocked me all of a sudden
she stood there lookin pretty

i was like..."would you move already"
she looked like she was waiting for somebody
but maybe she could at least move to the side ot wait down the stairs
no. she chose to block the stairway

furious as i am. i decided to shove her out of my way in order to make it to class.
i really didn't give a fuck if i hurted her or not.
but seconds after she went tumblin down the stairs
i got really scared as i walked away
i heard her cry "im callin my mother, we're going to sue you"

she's one of those high maintenance bitches who can't take a fall to pull herself back up
but then i thought...what if she really does it

i don't feel bad about it
im just worried that i might get into big trouble
and my dad is gonna have to come up to school

i still think she deserved it
at least she's lucky she's still alive....


will i get into any major trouble?
juvenile? i hope not ><


Word of advice dude. She doesnt know your name. What can she possibly do?
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
You should have added some finesse to it. Like asked her politely, like: "Excuse me but I need to get through." Plus if you were so small you could've probly slipped through like a small person.
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
well, you'll probably get called into the office and "discussed" however, i wouldn't worry about the girls threat to sue. No lawyer in the world would take that case, and you have no money anyway.

Your parent may have to come to the school, depending on how seriously the school takes it.

However, more then likely, nothing will happen to you.

On the other hand, if you do get pulled into the office and "talked to" make sure you mention that it was on accident and that you didn't intend for her to get hurt, you only were trying to get her out of the way.

Be honest, but not TOO honest...
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nova Scotia, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Well, most likely, she won't sue you, and possibly she can't. She was standing still at the top of a set of stairs on a busy day, it was bound to happen if she didn't move at some point.

But learn from this, its usually best to raise ones voice and ask politely, than apply force and recieve harsh punishment in return.
909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / detroit and the v...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

Dusterbayala wrote:

well, you'll probably get called into the office and "discussed" however, i wouldn't worry about the girls threat to sue. No lawyer in the world would take that case, and you have no money anyway.

Your parent may have to come to the school, depending on how seriously the school takes it.

However, more then likely, nothing will happen to you.

On the other hand, if you do get pulled into the office and "talked to" make sure you mention that it was on accident and that you didn't intend for her to get hurt, you only were trying to get her out of the way.

Be honest, but not TOO honest...


right
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
i did ask. i said "would you please move"
i couldn't say "will you please move so i can pass through, miss?"
i wasn't in the mood. im never in the mood when im at school

plus. she should've known better not to stand in the middle the crowded stairs with frickin heels on
i have bad temper. & i don't like repeating myself
i know it as wrong of me to do that. but i couldn't help it.


she doesn't know my name. but she knows my face...[hopefully she forgot what i look like]

im a bit concerned about the parent-conference crap
maybe suspensions too...i just hope it's not like 3rd-assault or some crap like that.....

thank you guys :)
Posted 2/25/08
It`s not right to push someone ya know .
Then again , half of it is her fault for blocking the stairwell .
A girl in my class did that once .
She was just outside the door that leads to my school`s busiest stairs .
I opened the door and it hit her head `cause she was laughing .

Honestly though , it`s both your faults .
She shouldn`t have been such a bitch and blocked the stairs .
You shouldn`t have let your grumpiness get to you like that .
The least you could do is say ' sorry ' if you see her again .
It doesn`t have to come from the heart , just say it .


Kieutie wrote:

i did ask. i said "would you please move"
i couldn't say "will you please move so i can pass through, miss?"
i wasn't in the mood. im never in the mood when im at school

plus. she should've known better not to stand in the middle the crowded stairs with frickin heels on
i have bad temper. & i don't like repeating myself
i know it as wrong of me to do that. but i couldn't help it.


she doesn't know my name. but she knows my face...[hopefully she forgot what i look like]

im a bit concerned about the parent-conference crap
maybe suspensions too...i just hope it's not like 3rd-assault or some crap like that.....

thank you guys :)


You can get her in trouble too by saying she was being a bitch and hanging out
in the stairs by herself . You can say that but take out the word ' bitch ' .
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Well it's not your fault she's blocking the stairway with high heels and standing there without expecting to be knocked off.
6525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
DUDE! That might have been a bit much. For your sake, I hope all is fine.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
is she.. still alive?
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
i don't think i'll even say sorry
i'll just act like i don't know her


i have a bad habit of tripping slow walkers in the hallway
im always walking at fast pace
i always make it to class on time. im very punctual
& i don't like it when other gets in my way & impeding on my education

if it wasn't the stairs then it wouldn't be so bad...
maybe it'll be just a quick trip.
Posted 2/25/08
It's fine I push people to get through the hallways all the time. I just don't push people down stairs
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.