First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Worst Bankai?
Member
4103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in ur face
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

vampireknight13 wrote:

BYAKUKAS!!!

What a girly bankai!!! Its not even that powerful if you think about it!! His Bankai is SOOO lazy!!! There are so many to deflect it!! Outrunning it has been proven to work. And I'm sure Hitsugayas would protecthim from it. And Tousens would work also because Byakuka wouldn't be able to lead it!!!


WHAT??? no way 1,000 blades!! all of them are to small to see!!
Member
4185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / i wish i m standi...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
sure its Mayuri by summons such ugly monsters !!
and Byakuya's bankai is the best !!!! no doubt of it !!
Moderator
13619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
mayuri's!haha.
10476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
worst bankai belongs to the gay guy from the 11 squad...
Member
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in soul society
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
i wud say the captain who is in charge of the medics division of soul society becuz she can summon a giant flying manaray tat heals ta people it eats, its not really on the offensive side of bankais
Member
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in soul society
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
asianinvasion20
yup, thats true.
a little off topic. does anyone ever wonder what Soi Fon, Ichimaru, and Aizen's bankai's are?

soi fon's bankai is a asmall dagger tat if it cuts u a butterfly tattoo appers on u and if she cuts u again where ta tattoo iz, u die

Member
7226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

pudding42096 wrote:

i wud say the captain who is in charge of the medics division of soul society becuz she can summon a giant flying manaray tat heals ta people it eats, its not really on the offensive side of bankais


the 4th squad are the healing types that's why they're not really on the offensive side
Member
2373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Other dimension
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

Zaraki didnt even have a bankai
Posted 3/1/08

Legendaryx wrote:


Zaraki didnt even have a bankai


he does! he just either hasnt figured it out yet or is just acting like he dont

Member
7226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

lonewolfketsueki wrote:


Legendaryx wrote:


Zaraki didnt even have a bankai


he does! he just either hasnt figured it out yet or is just acting like he dont


kenpachi does not have bankai. he doesnt even know the name of his zanpaktou so how could be have shikai. if he doesnt have shikai how does he have bankai
Posted 3/1/08

Light-Fang wrote:


lonewolfketsueki wrote:


Legendaryx wrote:


Zaraki didnt even have a bankai


he does! he just either hasnt figured it out yet or is just acting like he dont


kenpachi does not have bankai. he doesnt even know the name of his zanpaktou so how could be have shikai. if he doesnt have shikai how does he have bankai


everyone with a zanpaktou has a shikai and a bankai its just a matter of if they have the ability to achieve them.

Member
7226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

lonewolfketsueki wrote:


Light-Fang wrote:


lonewolfketsueki wrote:


Legendaryx wrote:


Zaraki didnt even have a bankai


he does! he just either hasnt figured it out yet or is just acting like he dont


kenpachi does not have bankai. he doesnt even know the name of his zanpaktou so how could be have shikai. if he doesnt have shikai how does he have bankai


everyone with a zanpaktou has a shikai and a bankai its just a matter of if they have the ability to achieve them.


Kenpachi is the only captain that doesnt know the name of his zanpaktou
Posted 3/1/08

Light-Fang wrote:


lonewolfketsueki wrote:


Light-Fang wrote:


lonewolfketsueki wrote:


Legendaryx wrote:


Zaraki didnt even have a bankai


he does! he just either hasnt figured it out yet or is just acting like he dont


kenpachi does not have bankai. he doesnt even know the name of his zanpaktou so how could be have shikai. if he doesnt have shikai how does he have bankai


everyone with a zanpaktou has a shikai and a bankai its just a matter of if they have the ability to achieve them.


Kenpachi is the only captain that doesnt know the name of his zanpaktou


yup but if he ever were to learn it i would guarantee that even if his sword turned into a pretty little bow it would still be unstoppable and far from the worst bankai XD

Member
7570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Hidden Leaf V...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
I think Ikkaku'a is da worse so far cuz even though it looks cool its too Conditonal! He has to do this whole song and dance routine just to make it work, while everyone else can just call on it and obliterate their opponent! 4 those of U bringing down Kenpachi Zaraki, he's da best captain ever, He's proven dat he does'nt need Bankai or Shikai to fight Captain level shinigami, imagine wat he could do if he did have dat stuff!
Posted 3/1/08

kakashicopy1 wrote:

I think Ikkaku'a is da worse so far cuz even though it looks cool its too Conditonal! He has to do this whole song and dance routine just to make it work, while everyone else can just call on it and obliterate their opponent! 4 those of U bringing down Kenpachi Zaraki, he's da best captain ever, He's proven dat he does'nt need Bankai or Shikai to fight Captain level shinigami, imagine wat he could do if he did have dat stuff!


ikkaku's bankia is cool but you are right it does take too much work to get it goin XD

and woo zaraki kick ***

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.