First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is cr dangerous?
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08
Wow, have you ever been on the internet before? Of course you're talking to strangers that can be lying about themselves.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08
lol cr is a danger to my grade becaues I procrastinate because of cr XD
11744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Winter Springs, F...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08
Well aren't you smart.
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08
Yes... I'd go so far as to say it was DEADLY.
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LA
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08
my real name is in my user name -.-, sumone on cr is gonna hunt me down?
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08

kimlam wrote:

Is cr dangerous? Like ur talkin to people u don't even know. Also anyone can lie about their identity and pretend to be someone they're not.


Yes it is, follow my advice, and go read a book instead. Too much time online is a waste.
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08
If you say CR is dangerous, then all websites with "personal profiles" are dangerous too then..
4082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / USA
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

lmao- paranoid much? You have nothing to worry about unless you:
A. Plan on meeting a member
B. Give out personal information
C. Give them credit card #
D. Reveal your location
E. Plan to have an online relationship.
You should know the basics by now.




Very well said xD
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08
oh yes CR is extremly dangeroous if you
give out your name,adress,telphone number,socil security number, credit card number...
then yes extremly dangerous.......
735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Mekekekwek
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08
well, its not CR's fault... its just a matter of trusting your instinct.. and you can't blame some members if they are pretending to be someone their not.. well, im not saying im one of them heheh

don't just give your personal info that easily.. there is no harm in being careful..
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08
I'm pedobear-phear me.
9002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08

RyosukeZ wrote:

I dont really care since they dont know where i live..


got that right XD !
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08
not if you're smart.
111912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08

Hugegnome wrote:


kimlam wrote:

Is cr dangerous? Like ur talkin to people u don't even know. Also anyone can lie about their identity and pretend to be someone they're not.


Do you know oxygen is a pretty dangerous substance? Research has shown that oxygen is cancer inducing and is the main factor in aging. It is also the main ingredient required for a fire and pure oxygen is toxic to humans.

It is a fact that oxygen causes more death per year than Crunchy Roll can ever achieve.


LOL... but i don't want to think having death counts because of Crunchyroll... LOL
anyway.. will it affect you if they put lies about themselves.. that is their profile and they can write anything they want...
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 4/21/08
I love being stalked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.